Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by ABC2019 » 01/09/20, 12:33

well if India does not manage to curb the epidemic with all these "simple and cheap" drugs, there is nothing to understand ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by Christophe » 01/09/20, 12:52

Why are you talking negative ??? Do you read and understand the links we give you ??

Zagazig University Randomized Controlled Ivermectin Study Results Confirms PI Hypothesis: Drug Effective Against COVID-19

It means effective in a randomized study ...you should be happy there, like all anti HCQ, that a single molecule is effective in a randomized study...

And it's not because a study has demonstrated the effectiveness that the molecule is accessible to the entire population overnight ...

As for understanding so precisely I think that on the contrary it is easy to understand what is happening with us ... and it stinks ...
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/09/20, 12:59

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:A link to be added to our file on Ivermectin.

Same principle as for Uttar Pradesh it is for prophylaxis that the drug has been studied and this seems conclusive

Zagazig University Randomized Controlled Ivermectin Study Results Confirms PI Hypothesis: Drug Effective Against COVID-19

This study sought to determine if ivermectin could serve as a prophylactic for those individuals who had been exposed to someone in their household who tested positive for COVID-19.

We discuss it in MP for the addition to the "folder" ok?
1 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 01/09/20, 15:36

No worries about Ivermectin ...

A very nice interview with Professor Jean Marie Kayembe, responsible for taking covid 19 patients in the Democratic Republic of Congo

It changes us from our rotten debate in France ...

Just like in India, they do not ask themselves stupid questions and use all resources and medicines to best curb the pandemic.

Listening to this guy speak calmly and without the unhealthy pressure that one feels in France during each intervention is truly a great breath of fresh air.

The article and the interview
Coronavirus, treatment and medical care since the appearance of Covid 19 in the DRC

The direct link to the interview (I don't know if we can integrate it into the post?)
https://www.radiookapi.net/sites/defaul ... habora.mp3
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/09/20, 15:37

ABC2019 wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Curious multicenter and randomized Egyptian study ... Image

Hydroxychloroquine in the Treatment of COVID-19: A Multicenter Randomized Controlled Study
His conclusion
In conclusion, our trial adds extra evidence from Egypt that HCQ may not be bene fi cial as a treatment for COVID-19.

While after 28 days, the cure rate of patients on hydroxychloroquine is 52% against 33% in the control group Image

Egyptian study.jpg

and 6 deaths by HCQ against 5 for the control group, what do you deduce?
on the total "mild + recovered" (knowing that the "mild after 28 days" will certainly cure) we have 75 HCQ and 72 control, not significant. The quinine derivatives are febrifuges so it is possible that it shortens the duration of the symptoms of the mild forms (for Obamot: I do not know if this is the explanation and I do not "'assert it peremptorily" but c is possible). But if it's at the cost of a few% more deaths, it's not enough profit.

Ah, you probably read the passage where I said that a vaccine would only be safe if it allowed those who benefited from it to experience a residual case fatality rate, only if it was lower than the case fatality rate of the control group (who did not take vaccine). Because the mortality rate (yes I mean mortality) is de facto / and will be low with or without ... [There are evaluations eh ...] And of course, this proves how much I do not believe in vaccine for coronavirus ( : Mrgreen: ) without dissuading people from getting vaccinated, and without ruling out getting me vaccinated either : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: ... there is no certainty one way or the other [...]. So I'm not going to say the opposite, no the benefit is not lethal enough (in terms of the use of associated HCQ as in this study ...) BUT ... as much as I know, HCQ alone considerably reduces the impact of the aggression that the virus has on the body, which gives a respite allowing the body to recover without too much suffering. Afterwards, it's okay for borderlines to prevent them from becoming severe cases, HCQ alone is a kind of palliative.

To answer you completely: the effectiveness described (and as seen) by the HUG of the HCQ, does not due to this, but rather to the fact that the HCQ plunges the (too) acidic pH of the cells of a sick subject - and what allows to restore the metabolism of cells “a little better in the nails”, While waiting for the subject's metabolism to do it again on its own ... - That's all we would like to be able to expect from a“ real ”drug *. Anyone who knows orthomolecular medicine knows what it means to have a more basic than acidic intake! And they can immediately understand the interest of this molecule in subjects with comorbidities (which by nature have an unfavorable acid / base balance).

The febrifuge aspect, in this case, relates to the treatment of certain acute inflammatory syndromes (which is explained, without being too mistaken, by the fact that by restoring a more favorable pH, we give an enormous kick to the immune system, since it is conducive to a decrease in inflammation ...), it is true that it comes under one of the known properties of HCQ, but nobody talks about it, and I think it is better to strengthen this effect thanks to azithromycin (which is not the case in this study, which still happens with a significant result, but a partial result ...)

*) (be careful, however, it is specific, there are other drugs with an extremely bitter taste, for other therapeutic targets, it is the practitioner who must prescribe ...).
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/09/20, 16:44

Christophe wrote:Why are you talking negative ??? Do you read and understand the links we give you ??

It means effective in a randomized study ...you should be happy there, like all anti HCQ, that a single molecule is effective in a randomized study...

And it's not because a study has demonstrated the effectiveness that the molecule is accessible to the entire population overnight ...

As for understanding so precisely I think that on the contrary it is easy to understand what is happening with us ... and it stinks ...

well great but we should still hope to see soon the effects on their number of cases right?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 01/09/20, 16:46

Didier Raoult's last video

1 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 01/09/20, 18:59

VetusLignum wrote:Raoult (like Zelenko), in publishing his studies, did not intend to irrefutably prove to unbelievers that he was right;
I do not know. Scientists have specific communication channels for this. Why did you talk about it with insistence on the mainstream media + on his Youtube channel regularly? interest in trying to convince the incredulous public rather than its peers?

VetusLignum wrote: his concern was to save the lives of as many patients as possible,
As with all other caregivers.

VetusLignum wrote: So I would say that Raoult's work is open to criticism for good reasons; while the others are mostly biased and dishonest work.
Possible but we can also see it in the other direction, for example: His work is biased, he wanted to be promoted (in good faith or not) and take revenge on certain institutions which had disowned him in the past.
(nb: "dishonest", apart from the LancetGate, I don't know any other)

VetusLignum wrote: 3) There is no money to be made on these treatments, so no one is ready to finance this kind of study (especially since it would have to be randomized, and double blind )
Yet it is still the treatment that has been the most tested, the most studied and the most published.

VetusLignum wrote: Thus, in the absence of absolutely irrefutable evidence, there is still a whole body of evidence, admittedly questionable, but sufficient to convince people of good faith (who understand the good and bad reasons why certain studies are not perfect) that the treatment is working.
Yet the majority of learned societies & people knowledgeable in the field believe the body of evidence is tilting to the other side of the scale.

In fact, correct me if I'm wrong, but you base your opinion on the assessment of the good faith of each other: The proHCQ would be in good faith and the others not (or less) so it is the proHCQ who have right?
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 01/09/20, 19:18

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:We could add that by doing without studies and by balancing hydroxychloroquine "by the ton" in prophylaxis and by being satisfied with its results in vivo India would tend to prove that hydroxychloroquine has a certain preventive efficacy. .
We don't have too much info / figures on the subject. The situation in India is worsening. The average age is very low compared to Western countries.

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Apart from this prophylactic aspect, following Raoult, many countries and even doctors and hospitals in France have used the IHU protocol ...
If this had turned out to be catastrophic or even disappointing it is obvious that they would not have persevered.
Countries have also abandoned this treatment after having tried it and now admit to having made a mistake: After Switzerland, Belgium, (and others) it is Morocco and Algeria's turn.
"After acknowledging that their focus on hydroxychloroquine, supplied by foreign sources, was the wrong approach and leading nowhere, they are now looking to China and Russia to save the day."
https://north-africa.com/2020/08/morocc ... 9-vaccine/
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 01/09/20, 19:38

Obamot wrote:To answer you completely: the effectiveness described (and as seen) by the HUG of the HCQ, does not due to this, but rather to the fact that the HCQ plunges the (too) acidic pH of the cells of a sick subject (...).
Regarding "the efficiency described",
From a theoretical point of view, the HUG are cautious and have only made assumptions on this subject:

"Several mechanisms could, theoretical way, explain a possible antiviral action of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, and be relevant against SARS-CoV-2 "
https://www.hug.ch/sites/interhug/files ... vid-19.pdf
0 x