Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by GuyGadebois » 25/03/20, 17:52

ABC2019 wrote:in my opinion, it's just the figure for Monday 23 which was high because it incorporated late figures for Sunday 22 ....
There's no, you're hole in the ass!
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by Christophe » 25/03/20, 17:55

At best ... except in China and South Korea, growth is slowing down ... It's not the contaminated curve that is going down!

In this article from OUEST FRANCE posted by Janic here: health-pollution-prevention / coronavirus-covid-19-real-time-epidemic-map-t16331-390.html # p386794, it seems that there is a noticeable drop in many countries ... but these are curves of new contaminated daily ...

https://www.ouest-france.fr/sante/virus ... ys-6790605

Beware of the figures therefore ... like plague ... sorry like Corona!

Janic wrongly concluded: the trends are down! Not at all, it goes up less quickly but it continues to go up!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/03/20, 18:20

Would you mean by that there is a slowing of the acceleration :?: :P
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/03/20, 18:25

Absolutely !

Finally one who understands me! Bouhouhou I am unhappy! : Mrgreen:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 25/03/20, 18:52

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:in my opinion, it's just the figure for Monday 23 which was high because it incorporated late figures for Sunday 22 ....
There's no, you're hole in the ass!

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... y/belgium/

That those who work thoroughly, including in the services collating statistical information, are a little less "efficient" on Sunday than those who do not shake anything all day long like you (or me) is not necessarily abnormal. It doesn't "poke my ass".
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/03/20, 19:02

sicetaitsimple wrote:That those who work thoroughly, including in the services collating statistical information, are a little less "efficient" on Sunday than those who do not shake anything all day long like you (or me) is not necessarily abnormal. It doesn't "poke my ass".

Except that it is only a hypothesis ... : Mrgreen: And that, you can not say the opposite. So ... to start from a hypothesis and end up saying (that) "there is no reason for it to drop right now" when the numbers are dropping overall is as pretentious as it is stupid. Don't mind.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 25/03/20, 19:09

The best of the year Raoult is declared "outlawed" by the Ministry ....
To see in the journal of FR3 Provence Alpes tonight

He is forbidden to screen everyone.

People will have to have a prescription ...

But in WHAT COUNTRY do we live ????
Last edited by Adrien (ex-nico239) the 25 / 03 / 20, 19: 09, 1 edited once.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 25/03/20, 19:12

GuyGadebois wrote:Except that it is only a hypothesis ...

you should not have opened the link I pasted. But it's true that you know everything, you ....
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/03/20, 19:14

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:The best of the year Raoult is declared "outlawed" by the Ministry ....
To see in the journal of FR3 Provence Alpes tonight

He is forbidden to screen everyone.

People will have to have a prescription ...

But in WHAT COUNTRY do we live ????

So let's recap:
The "outlaw" savior
The free movement of people sweetened to 1 hour per day
Sweet abortion
The 60 hours possible
Well, we are sliding more and more towards dictatorship. This is what country we live in.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/03/20, 19:15

sicetaitsimple wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:Except that it is only a hypothesis ...

you should not have opened the link I pasted. But it's true that you know everything, you ....

Yes, but that remains a hypothesis, the figures coming from all sides, even from countries where we do not care about Sundays completely.
Good evening sicetaitchou. : Mrgreen:
0 x