Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by ABC2019 » 25/03/20, 16:22

Janic wrote:
His only wrong is his ego, his will to go it alone, whether he is wrong or right ...
he is far from alone! to disagree with an institution is, on the contrary, to take a big risk of being massacred afterwards, if his thing does not work as he hopes. See the fate suffered by Montagnier and Joyeux by going off the beaten track of conformism and if he is right, he will be awarded a Nobel Prize.

it's cool, now I have a very simple criterion to know who we should be wary of a priori ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by GuyGadebois » 25/03/20, 16:23

ABC2019 wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:I don't know who it is but he doesn't mince words.

I don't know either but we immediately see his great scientific competence, he is sure that as Minister of Health he would make sparks. Like the thousands of French people who post all their fantasies and conspiracy theories on twitter and youtube.

We have all witnessed the carelessness of our government from the start of the epidemic until today. No need to theorize anything. Go back to your sandbox and take your head with Janic, oh great quantum physicist.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/03/20, 16:24

ABC2019 wrote:
Janic wrote:
His only wrong is his ego, his will to go it alone, whether he is wrong or right ...
he is far from alone! to disagree with an institution is, on the contrary, to take a big risk of being massacred afterwards, if his thing does not work as he hopes. See the fate suffered by Montagnier and Joyeux by going off the beaten track of conformism and if he is right, he will be awarded a Nobel Prize.

it's cool, now I have a very simple criterion to know who we should be wary of a priori ...

After Guignol, Simplet ... You will have done everything for us! : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/03/20, 16:33

Meanwhile, the Belgian "idiots" are less dumb than the French: https://www.levif.be/actualite/belgique ... 69145.html

"An example for other countries": the Financial Times welcomes the Belgian management of the crisis

The British economic and financial daily Financial Times welcomes the way in which Belgium is handling the crisis of the new coronavirus on Wednesday. "Contrary to what some might have thought, the Belgian government shows that a divided country can still provide a clear and determined response to a national crisis," concludes the article by correspondents in Brussels, Jim Brunsden and Mehreen Khan. "Hope this continues."

(...)

And biggaaaaard is not happy either:

0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 25/03/20, 16:47

Christophe wrote:And biggaaaaard is not happy either:

About the only formally recommended use for chloloquine he said exactly what I said yesterday.

It is officially recommended by the (so-called) High Authority only for very serious or even desperate cases when at that time it is almost useless.

As if they were doing everything to make the Raoult protocol disappointing.

We think we are dreaming anyway.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 25/03/20, 16:52

Christophe wrote:Meanwhile, the Belgian "idiots" are less dumb than the French:

In terms of communication, it's quite possible, but I don't know how to judge it.

But in terms of results?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/03/20, 16:55

I said I don't know where it is just to prove it doesn't work!
This is called a state *** ...

I therefore greet all the doctors who give an arm of honor to the High Authority and who save lives outside of "official protocol" !!

Suddenly their study of 6 weeks at X million €, they can square it where we think !! Since we will already have results in populus !!

If it does not work as Raoult says, be certain that the news of these failures will be quickly instrumentalized by the power ... For the moment RAS ...

Except the hiccup of FR3 yesterday ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/03/20, 16:59

sicetaitsimple wrote:But in terms of results?

According to some sources, the contaminated curve is down ... but not according to this site: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboar ... 7b48e9ecf6

So be careful!

In all cases, they have a rapid screening test sold in pharmacies approved since yesterday ... information posted on the facebook wall: https://www.facebook.com/econologie/ and they manufacture ventilators in emergency instead of ordering masks abroad !!
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/03/20, 17:27

Christophe wrote:

According to some sources, the contaminated curve is down ... but not according to this site: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboar ... 7b48e9ecf6 <<< when you look at the "daily increase" graph, between the 23rd and the 24th, it drops.
So be careful!

I hope the curve will drop exponentially. : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/03/20, 17:45

GuyGadebois wrote:
Christophe wrote:

According to some sources, the contaminated curve is down ... but not according to this site: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboar ... 7b48e9ecf6 <<< when you look at the "daily increase" graph, between the 23rd and the 24th, it drops.
So be careful!

I hope the curve will drop exponentially. : Mrgreen:

in my opinion, it is just the figure of Monday 23 which was high because it incorporated late figures of Sunday 22 .... considering the reaction time of Western countries, and the other puppet in the US which does anything, there is no reason for it to drop right now.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)