Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by ABC2019 » 29/05/20, 22:44

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
You just had to take your time so that you admit that for a part of the population and within the framework of the modeling of the Pasteur Institute we were in percentages of the order of a grippette ... and without mockery.

to say that it is a grippette "for a part of the population", it is what the consultant describes as "cherry picking", that is to say that you take the part of reality which suits you by forgetting Why not say that alcoholism is not a problem for those under 10 and that Alzheimer's does not pose any problem in France for those under 50 on this account?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by ABC2019 » 29/05/20, 22:45

GuyGadebois wrote:Ethics according to ABC: "I would try to treat you, I even have a remedy that works but as no double-blind randomized study has been carried out, I see myself in the ethical obligation to let you die. ? "

Except that the remedy only works in your imagination ... ah hold on to the fact Janic said exactly the same thing about homeopathy in January, remember?
But no one is talking about homeopathy right now. How weird ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 29/05/20, 23:42

"I have nothing to say so I quote once again Janic and Alsheimer, it has nothing to do but gives me countenance". :(
Last edited by GuyGadebois the 29 / 05 / 20, 23: 56, 1 edited once.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/05/20, 23:44

GuyGadebois wrote:"I have nothing to say so I quote again Janic and Alsheimer, it has nothing to do but gives me countenance". :(

word of connoisseur ..
0 x

GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 30/05/20, 00:08

ABC2019 wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:Ethics according to ABC: "I would try to treat you, I even have a remedy that works but as no double-blind randomized study has been carried out, I see myself in the ethical obligation to let you die. ? "

Except that the remedy only works in your imagination ... ah hold on to the fact Janic said exactly the same thing about homeopathy in January, remember?
But no one is talking about homeopathy right now. How weird ...

Well, I see that you have got back on your workhorse: Misinformation, lies, manipulation, defamation, drowning of fish with HS, torpedoing of scapegoat absent.
Perfect. Despicable, but perfect.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 30/05/20, 00:10

ABC2019 wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
You just had to take your time so that you admit that for a part of the population and within the framework of the modeling of the Pasteur Institute we were in percentages of the order of a grippette ... and without mockery.

to say that it is a grippette "for a part of the population", it is what the consultant describes as "cherry picking", that is to say that you take the part of reality which suits you by forgetting Why not say that alcoholism is not a problem for those under 10 and that Alzheimer's does not pose any problem in France for those under 50 on this account?

You understood perfectly what it was.

To make you swallow your contemptuous uses of the word "grippette" with regard to Raoult.

And to immerse yourself in the context of the initial discussion during which you tried to use the figures from Pasteur's modeling in order to contest the fact that the fatality rate of the IHU is due to its protocol

ABC2019 wrote:but can you give the source that allows you to say that the results are "phenomenal", considering that without treatment, apparently, the mortality is only 0,5%? how much is it in Marseille?

ABC2019 wrote:Why do you say that ?
the sources I have, don't you read the news?

https://www.franceculture.fr/emissions/ ... s-chiffres

Some interesting figures that help to rationalize for starters: only 2,6% of those infected are hospitalized, and 0,53% die, with significant variations in this mortality rate, which is at its highest among those over 80 years of 8,3%, against only 0,001% among those under 20 years.

and so Raoult scores it?

Another?

ABC2019 wrote:there are other estimates elsewhere in the world that also hover around 0,5%. So SuperRaoult, how much does he have with his super HCQ?

You had it in your nose and all means were good to try to prove that its results were normal ...

And to conclude

ABC2019 wrote:In short, the work of the Pasteur Institute is much more reliable than just taking the figures published at time t!

Except that along the way if the modeling work of the Pasteur Institute was so reliable, by making tumble the percentages of lethality it induced at the same time that Didier Raoult would have been right if he had affirmed that the Covid would have been hardly more than a grippette.

Lack of luck you had the unfortunate mania to make fun of Raoult by reusing this term grippette in several posts

And there thanks to you we ended up with results of modeling of the grippette level.

All that remained was to make you condescend to admit that the term addressed with a certain contempt against Raoult could perfectly apply to the results of the modeling of the Institut Pasteur.

What was done
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Was it a small griffin pfff for those under 50 or not?

ABC2019 wrote:for those under 50 yes

Of which act.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 30/05/20, 00:39

I come back to the subject, and the study published by The Lancet on "big data" provided by Surgisphere seems to be particularly bugged ...

Eg Joachim Son Forget noted ethnic medical statistics provided by France ...

There is a whole series of his tweets: to sum up: the data were fabricated ... because French hospitals do not make ethnic distinctions of their patients.

On another front, France Soir investigated this obscure Société Surgisphère

Let me summarize: it is an empty shell, a shell company with 2 polichinella doctors who scratch a few millions to make the puppets ...

Surgisphere could be an interface company intended to hide the maneuvers of large laboratories.

We also saw the eagerness of the French authorities to block everything on the HCQ, overnight, after the publication of this "crappy" study, as a certain Didier said ...
2 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 30/05/20, 00:49

Remundo wrote:I come back to the subject, and the study published by The Lancet on the "big data" provided by Surgisphère seems to be particularly infected ...

For example Joachim Son Forget noted ethnic medical statistics provided by France ...

There is a whole series of his tweets: to sum up: the data were fabricated ... because French hospitals do not make ethnic distinctions of their patients.

Let me summarize: it is an empty shell, a shell company with 2 polichinella doctors who scratch a few millions to make the puppets ...

Surgisphere could be an interface company intended to hide the maneuvers of large laboratories.

We also saw the eagerness of the French authorities to block everything on the HCQ, overnight, after the publication of this "crappy" study, as a certain Didier said ...

Indeed very good track than to investigate on the side of Surgisphère ...

Until the item is removed ...

This is Dallas.

Or rather the article which is timely.
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 30/05/20, 00:50

JOURNALIST: But basically what is the difference between good and bad statisticians?

ABC: Ah I was waiting for this one! I was waiting ...
No, but the bad statistician? Well, it's the guy who has a computer, sees a list, numbers, calculates ...

JOURNALIST: And the good statistician?

ABC: The good statistician? He's a guy, he has a computer, a computer, sees a list, numbers, calculates ... but ... it's not the same thing: there's the right statistician, and there's the bad statistician ... There's the fake, and there's the non-fake. You have to explain it there: You see: there's the wrong statistician: You see a list, numbers: calculates, calculates. The good statistician: sees a list, figures: calculates there ... but he's a good statistician !!! You see? That's it ! We can't confuse them .... There's the wrong statistician: they see a list, numbers, calculates, that's for sure ... So there we recognize it around! But the good statistician: sees a list, numbers, calculates, but ... what a good statistician! Well, anyway, these are stupid questions ...
: Mrgreen:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/05/20, 02:04

Remundo wrote:I come back to the subject, and the study published by The Lancet on the "big data" provided by Surgisphère seems to be particularly infected ...

For example Joachim Son Forget noted ethnic medical statistics provided by France ...

Very good summary raymond ... it starts to stink serious this case ... a hashtag #lancetgate was even created ... : Shock:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/lancetgate
2 x