Covid vaccination: who does not want to be vaccinated, out of caution?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid vaccination: who does not want to be vaccinated, out of caution?

by ABC2019 » 23/08/21, 17:20

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:the dead attributed to covid were after a PCR test <<< No, not before the tests ... (CQFD)

the tests were available in January. There were not enough of them for us to test all ill , and even less the suspected cases (except at the IHU where your living god had a network to get them obviously), but enough to test all deaths.

so explain to me how someone who died from influenza can be counted in covid deaths.<<< Simply by putting it in the same count that was done before the tests ...

there has never been a count of influenza deaths by PCR testing. They were estimated by the overall excess mortality. But here we are talking about covid deaths, by PCR: estimates of excess mortality are something else (and that gives different results because there may have also been LESS deaths from other causes during confinement).

So I still don't see how influenza cases could have been included in the PCR tests.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/08/21, 17:29

One of the first Reverse Transcription - Polymerase Chain Reaction tests, abbreviated RT-PCR, was developed at La Charité in Berlin in January 2020 using quantitative PCR and formed the basis of 250 kits that the WHO distributes000 . On March 2, the WHO disseminates a standard protocol established by the Pasteur Institute in Paris. According to a Korean study, this last test would have a lower sensitivity to the detection of the N2 gene.

The sensitivity of this type of test is rated between 50 and 60% and the specificity is quite poor at 75%, compared to 99% and 98% for multiplex PCR tests, which are not yet in use at the beginning of May 2020.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_diag ... SARS-CoV-2
I still hear the bells ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/08/21, 17:35

One of the first Reverse Transcription - Polymerase Chain Reaction tests, abbreviated RT-PCR, was developed at La Charité in Berlin in January 2020 using quantitative PCR and formed the basis of 250 kits that the WHO distributes000 . On March 2, the WHO disseminates a standard protocol established by the Pasteur Institute in Paris. According to a Korean study, this last test would have a lower sensitivity to the detection of the N2 gene.

The sensitivity of this type of test is rated between 50 and 60% and the specificity is quite poor at 75%, compared to 99% and 98% for multiplex PCR tests, which are not yet in use at the beginning of May 2020.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_diag ... SARS-CoV-2
I still hear the bells ... : Mrgreen:

Yes and ? I didn't say the tests were perfect, you moron! I said the number of reported cases were based on testing.

all it could do was underestimate the number of deaths. It still does not explain how the flu cases would have all ended up in the PCR cases, if they were not 100% reliable for the covid, they were even less so for the flu!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/08/21, 17:36

(Yeah, yeah, the tests started in January - I want 5000 francs - pfffffffff .....) : roll:
When they started to test "seriously" in France, the flu epidemic was over, like every year.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/08/21, 17:42

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:(Yeah, yeah, the tests started in January - I want 5000 francs - pfffffffff .....) : roll:

decidedly after Canada, the tests, ... you don't even know how to read a simple text that you quote yourself

One of the first Reverse Transcription - Polymerase Chain Reaction tests, abbreviated RT-PCR, was developed at La Charité in Berlin in January 2020 using quantitative PCR and formed the basis of 250 kits that WHO distributes

and the flu epidemic did indeed begin in March, before confinement, proof that we knew very well how to distinguish it from covid!

when in 2020-2021, there was none either, while the tests were much more precise.

You wade through yogurt, my poor Guignoldebois
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/08/21, 19:01

ABC2019 wrote:You wade through yogurt, my poor Guignoldebois

One of the first Reverse Transcription - Polymerase Chain Reaction tests, abbreviated RT-PCR, has been developed at La Charité in Berlin in January 2020 ...
Yes yes, I really flounder!

and the flu epidemic did start in March
: Shock: :(
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/08/21, 19:30

ABC2019 wrote:You wade through yogurt, my poor Guignoldebois

One of the first Reverse Transcription - Polymerase Chain Reaction tests, abbreviated RT-PCR, has been developed at La Charité in Berlin in January 2020 ...
Yes yes, I really flounder!

well yes dumbass, the first cases in France were announced on January 24, and the first death took place on February 14. It is obviously thanks to the PCR tests developed in Germany that we were able to diagnose them, otherwise how could we have announced that they were covid cases! so all deaths in France associated with covid were based on PCR tests.

On the other hand, it is probable that we have had cases before, which could have been taken for cases of influenza: so it is the reverse, it is not the influenza which was taken for a covid, but the covid which could have been mistaken for the flu at the start of the epidemic.

and the flu epidemic did start in March
: Shock: :(

in fact rather in February, but it continued in March before extinguishing thanks to the confinement

https://www.santepubliquefrance.fr/mala ... -2019-2020
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/08/21, 19:52

Al Colle is still hanging on to the branches ... : Cheesy:

- “skritch ouch ouch, skritch-skritch ouch, don't care if I'm CONTINUED”
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/08/21, 19:55

Obamot wrote:Al Colle is still hanging on to the branches ... : Cheesy:

Thanks to SPF, he found the only flu epidemic in France that would have started the third week of January, in the history of influenza! And he is happy to believe it, even if he confused "Week 3/2020" with 03/2020 ... : Mrgreen:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/08/21, 23:39

Obamot wrote:Al Colle is still hanging on to the branches ... : Cheesy:

Thanks to SPF, he found the only flu epidemic in France that would have started the third week of January, in the history of influenza! And he is happy to believe it, even if he confused "Week 3/2020" with 03/2020 ... : Mrgreen:

that's why I corrected in "February", I said March from memory, but very exactly the epidemic threshold was crossed on January 26, and the maximum reached at the end of February

but who cares about the exact date, what I'm telling you is that we knew very well how to distinguish between cases of influenza and cases of covid, and that the flu did indeed exist in 2020 and did not exist. was not for the most part confused with covid - although obviously some covid cases could have been mistaken for the flu without being tested, but that works in the opposite direction to what you are saying.
0 x