Covid vaccination: who does not want to be vaccinated, out of caution?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid vaccination: who does not want to be vaccinated, out of caution?

by izentrop » 10/07/21, 18:13

Forhorse wrote:Either the vaccine works or it doesn't ... we can't spend our time getting bitten. And if the virus mutates faster than the time it takes to develop and vaccinate everyone, it is in any case lost in advance, whatever we do, we might as well stop the costs.

At over 65, it is already advisable to be vaccinated against influenza every year to avoid serious forms ...
How about a flu / covid combination?

Vaccines are always effective, they are always the same. From what I understood the delta is 4 times more contagious than the original, but we see it in the statistics of the United Kingdom, Israel, much less fatal thanks to the vaccination, whatever we say about it here.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/07/21, 18:23

izentrop wrote:
Forhorse wrote:Either the vaccine works or it doesn't ... we can't spend our time getting bitten. And if the virus mutates faster than the time it takes to develop and vaccinate everyone, it is in any case lost in advance, whatever we do, we might as well stop the costs.

At over 65 he is already advised <<< By whom? to be vaccinated against the flu every year to avoid severe forms ... <<< Well let's see ...
How about a flu / covid combination? <<< Yes, or an "All in One" like in the army... : roll:

Vaccines are always effective, they are always the same. From what I understood the delta is 4 times more contagious than the original, but we see it in the statistics of the United Kingdom, Israel, much less fatal thanks to the vaccination, whatever we say about it here.

Go ahead Izy, gobble, gobble !!! The-Men-Table ... :(
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/07/21, 18:25

Izentrop: From the great n'importenawak.

And you're not on the right track, : Cheesy: here it is "Covid vaccination: who does not want to be vaccinated, out of caution? " 

The “vaccinated” seniors that I know and who are “vaccinated”Against the flu have almost all stopped, despite being sick every winter like dogs.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/07/21, 18:49

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:At over 65 he is already advised <<< By whom? to be vaccinated from the flu every year to avoid serious forms ... <<< Well let's see ...
Well, your doctor, let's see : Wink:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/07/21, 18:56

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:At over 65 he is already advised <<< By whom? to be vaccinated from the flu every year to avoid serious forms ... <<< Well let's see ...

Well no, my doctor never advised me to get vaccinated against the flu because of my state of health. He even advised me not to, unless I was scared. : Wink:
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 10/07/21, 19:19

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
izentrop wrote:

Well no, my doctor never advised me to get vaccinated against the flu because of my state of health. He even advised me not to, unless I was scared. : Wink:

Are you over 65?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/07/21, 19:29

izentrop wrote:

Naturopath, bonesetter?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/07/21, 19:30

izentrop wrote:
izentrop wrote:Well, your doctor, let's see : Wink:

Naturopath, bonesetter?

No, useless village idiot, my attending physician, neither homeopath, nor anything. An average doctor.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/07/21, 19:49

pedrodelavega wrote:Are you over 65?
No, since her doctor has not yet advised her https://www.ameli.fr/assure/sante/assur ... aisonniere
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/07/21, 19:59

“I didn't want the flu shot anymore
because I was still getting sick ”

https://www.leprogres.fr/sante/2021/04/ ... intervalle

Rest in peace !
Last edited by Obamot the 10 / 07 / 21, 20: 07, 2 edited once.
0 x