Covid vaccination: who does not want to be vaccinated, out of caution?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid vaccination: who does not want to be vaccinated, out of caution?

by izentrop » 10/07/21, 12:54

humus wrote:
izentrop wrote:Subject conspi per excellence, of those who seek to give themselves good reasons. : Twisted:
Conspi is not the question.
The question is "does this happen or not and if so, how often?"
It is not by focusing on a few rare facts that you will have the answer : Wink:
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 10/07/21, 13:02

I received my 2nd dose this week ... but I already hear about a 3rd dose? They are serious !?
Frankly it will be without me, already playing guinea pigs that does not amuse me more than that, but this is seriously abused.
Either the vaccine works or it doesn't ... we can't spend our time getting bitten. And if the virus mutates faster than the time it takes to develop and vaccinate everyone, it is in any case lost in advance, whatever we do, we might as well stop the costs.

And then their story of supposedly the vaccinated can still transmit the virus? that basically means that the vaccine is not effective right?
The goal of a vaccination is to provide immunity, right? when you are immune you can no longer develop the disease, and if you do not develop the disease you do not transmit it ...
So basically it's a vaccine that doesn't immunize? it's not a vaccine what ...
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/07/21, 13:08

Yes Forhorse, that's what we've been saying here for months ... Because you are repeating exactly the arguments, just and justified, of being cautious about these "experimental" vaccines ...

I remind you that PFIZER (it must be the same for the others) only has a Temporary Marketing Authorization valid I believe until the beginning of 2023!

Clapton has struggled since his vaccination, but obviously it's not the vaccine's fault: health-pollution-prevention / covid-19-list-of-effective-vaccines-t16510-3010.html # p454667

But as a regular visitor to this forum, why did you get vaccinated?
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/07/21, 13:25

Christophe wrote:Yes Forhorse, that's what we've been saying here for months ... Because you are repeating exactly the arguments, just and justified, of being cautious about these "experimental" vaccines ...

I remind you that PFIZER (it must be the same for the others) only has a Temporary Marketing Authorization valid I believe until the beginning of 2023!

But we prefer to authorize an experimental vaccine rather than a "classic", widely used in China, to speak only of this country! We don't care about us, our faces and our health. We're just guinea pigs for greedy labs and numbers for crooked statisticians. : Evil:
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 10 / 07 / 21, 13: 33, 1 edited once.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 10/07/21, 13:32

Christophe wrote:But as a regular visitor to this forum, why did you get vaccinated?

I was telling myself that this forum had become a landmark for conspirators of all kinds, which explains why I want to return less and less.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/07/21, 13:35

Forhorse wrote:
Christophe wrote:But as a regular visitor to this forum, why did you get vaccinated?

I was telling myself that this forum had become a landmark for conspirators of all kinds, which explains why I want to return less and less.

You wouldn't be a little paraNo.doxal? You just said yourself that you were tired of playing guinea pigs, etc ... : Shock:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/07/21, 13:41

Forhorse wrote:I was telling myself that this forum had become a landmark for conspirators of all kinds, which explains why I want to return less and less.
Suddenly, the "conspirators" it would not be rather those who pushed you into the perpetual cycle of vaccination? Because until proven guilty, we had been kind to you ...!

Afterwards, everyone takes their responsibilities ...

humus wrote:
izentrop wrote:Subject conspi per excellence, of those who seek to give themselves good reasons. : Twisted:

Conspi is not the question.
The question is "does this happen or not and if so, how often?"

..and also: if the “profit”Outweighs“risks”, And there for people at risk, the answer is clearly no.
In what proportion? => "We do not know anything" => precautionary principle => “we stop these mRNA injections ”.

But Izentrop is not smart enough to understand this kind of reasoning: it is totally beyond him, it is simpler to “see conspirators everywhere”In what he does not understand. So no need to think or argue, he stays in his “comfort zone...
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 10/07/21, 17:31

The vaccinated people thought they would be quiet after the 2 injections and will realize that they have signed up for a subscription with a renewable vaccination passport every 6 months.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/07/21, 18:08

I would not like to be in their place!

And to think that they would have simply had to supplement their diet with some basic and inexpensive things like vitamin D, zinc, omega-3 -6 etc. (and do a complete biocheck to list all the possible deficits ... . Pity !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/07/21, 18:11

Forhorse wrote:

Uh, suddenly, this is not possible: there is 1 of your 2 messages which is necessarily ironic ... Which one?

Or is it already the effect of the vaccine in your brain? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

The "moderate doubts" (but that one treats all the same of conspirator because not following the official thesis) are very often right before the others ... forum, at least by the majority of the members, it is to analyze facts and studies upstream of the official speech.

Who predicted, two or three weeks ago, that the Delta was going to devastate us? We, the "conspirators"! : Mrgreen:
0 x