Psychological Covid: damage, debate, aid and support

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Psychological Covid: damage, debate, help and support

by Janic » 04/03/21, 09:58

Is the hypothesis of SARS-cov-2 as an anti-demographic weapon really excluded?
Be careful with pseudo vaccines.
in this case, that would be missed, even if it serves, perhaps, of test on the behavior of the leaders of various countries!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/03/21, 10:15

Indeed, but by similar hypothesis, it is perhaps only a “repetition” ... : Shock:
In any case, brutal cuts in demography have always had the opposite effect of demographic explosion afterwards.
So I agree with you on your conclusion.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/03/21, 10:48

Macro wrote:At least there is good news for the planet .... Covid encourages them not to procreate ....

https://www.leparisien.fr/societe/natal ... 419955.php

13000 fewer babies .... That's 18 fewer diapers over a year : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: 11863 pallets 247 semi-trailers loaded on two heights : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

And at least 50 cars to build less!

I am amazed by the age of motherhood in France:

The average age of childbearing is increasing

In addition, the average age of childbearing continues to increase steadily: it reached 30,8 years in 2020, against 29,3 years twenty years earlier.

Having a baby at 20 is much more common than at 40 ... I would like to see the distribution of ages ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/03/21, 10:56

I am amazed by the age of motherhood in France:
The average age of childbearing is increasing
In addition, the average age of childbearing continues to increase steadily: it reached 30,8 years in 2020, against 29,3 years twenty years earlier.
this is due to the increasingly old age of entry into the working world, for women, and of starting a stable career. In addition, the fear of pregnancy, which was all the rage at a time when at 40 years old women were too old to give birth, has gone out of fashion.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 04/03/21, 11:20

Christophe wrote:Having a baby at 20 is much more common than at 40 ... I would like to see the distribution of ages ...

It doesn't quite answer your question, but in part:
https://www.insee.fr/fr/statistiques/2668280

The average age cited corresponds to the age regardless of the birth order, but the average age of the first child is about 2 years lower (2015 figures)
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/03/21, 12:16

Christophe wrote:The average age of childbearing is increasing

Having a baby at 20 is much more common than at 40 ... I would like to see the distribution of ages ...

a first baby yes (and finally not that much now apparently), a second or a third, no .. but in fact it is about the average age of his first birth, or the average age all births combined ?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/03/21, 12:44

Yes it is all birth ... but all the same ... over 30 years I find that high!

A teenager who has a (1st) child at 15 years old certainly happens more than an Nth pregnancy at 45 years old ...

Too bad we only have the stats of the 1st birth on INSEE ... Thanks Simple!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 04/03/21, 12:54

Christophe wrote:Too bad we only have the stats of the 1st birth on INSEE ... Thanks Simple!

Well no, you have the stats and their evolution for all ranks, 1st rank, 2nd rank, 3rd rank ..... for 50 years.

You have a wheel on your mouse, just roll it down! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/03/21, 13:15

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Christophe wrote:Too bad we only have the stats of the 1st birth on INSEE ... Thanks Simple!

Well no, you have the stats and their evolution for all ranks, 1st rank, 2nd rank, 3rd rank ..... for 50 years.

You have a wheel on your mouse, just roll it down! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Where is the field mouse? Very draule ...

Yes thank you I have "mimoletté" but I only see information on the first births ...

Otherwise, I thought the racial medical statistics were banned in France ??? After the end of the publication of screening figures for the African disease on births (jséplulenom) ... and largely taken up by FN, RN and other extremes ...

Immigrant women become mothers six months earlier than all women

In 2012, immigrant women gave birth to their first child at an average age of 27,6, i.e. six months earlier than all women at their first maternity (28,1 years in 2012; Figure 4). There are disparities depending on their country of birth.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 04/03/21, 13:28

Christophe wrote:......

Yes thank you I have "mimoletté" but I only see information on the first births ...

Otherwise, I thought the racial medical statistics were banned in France ??? After the end of the publication of screening figures for the African disease on births (jséplulenom) ... and largely taken up by FN, RN and other extremes ...

Immigrant women become mothers six months earlier than all women

In 2012, immigrant women gave birth to their first child at an average age of 27,6, i.e. six months earlier than all women at their first maternity (28,1 years in 2012; Figure 4). There are disparities depending on their country of birth.

Well then! At my house there is a graphic which is displayed and which is called Figure 1 - Evolution of the mean age at childbirth, by birth order of the child

For the rest, we speak of "immigrants", without distinction of race? I don't really know the regulations in this area, but I don't see the problem? You are an immigrant, or you are a native of the region, period.
0 x