Psychological Covid: damage, debate, aid and support

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Did67

Re: Psychological Covid: damage, debate, help and support

by Did67 » 17/11/20, 18:30

For me, it's pretty straightforward. I think of my father for a moment. He was 19. The Germans invaded Alsace in 1940. This followed the "funny war". And suddenly he was German. He was integrated into the German army. Nazi therefore. Illico posted in Riga. He had never left Alsace. When the end of the war approached, the Russians went through it. Embarked him in camps. Russians. Transferred from one camp to another. Long walks. He told me how he had to let go of his friend, Alsatian like him, from a neighboring village, too weak. He no longer had the strength to help her. To save his own skin, he let go. There, on the edge of a snowy road ... No armistice in 1945 ... Forced labor on Russian farms. Submachine guns behind the back. A moment of inattention by the guards, and to feed himself, he gnawed the fodder beets intended for the cows he should load. Jellies. The beets. If memory serves, he returned in 1947. 1,73 m and 32 kg!

This is what rotten youth is. Don't be deprived of jogging!

He got married. Had children, including me. Always enjoyed meeting my friends, my girlfriends. To show them his garden. To show them the milking of cows ... Somehow, he was a humanist.

Have I gotten to the point of needing a shrink ???

When I have reached this level of softness because I can no longer consume in peace and in all absurdity - because if some material situations are very difficult, in general, that is what it is! We are depressed because we are deprived of our favorite drug: consumption !!! - I might as well kill myself while standing !!!

Come on, I'm already gone. So many interesting things to do. Videos. Writing. I'm running out of time - the meter is ticking too fast, but that's it. The end is on the horizon. I dodged three or four times. Quickly. Quick ... It is so hard to appreciate the horizon ... How many kilometers is the horizon ???

I was just passing by. Don't bother answering, this chatter of no interest to me. Continue ...
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/11/20, 11:39

Bin I answer anyway !!

Clap clap clap (I applaud)

I will relay your message on FB!

Here:

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/11/20, 22:56

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/11/20, 23:05

Beauvois was the author of the book “A little treatise on manipulation for the use of honest people"

Unnecessary containment?
It is inflated to suggest it, one can suppose it for good reasons, but to assert it for ALL the population, it is to affirm something ex nihilo, because one does not know it yet. It is not known to what extent the unhealthy lifestyle combined (or not) with over-the-counter foods in supermarkets (while toxic in repeated doses) has weakened populations. Even if we strongly suspect it.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/11/20, 00:40

The consumption of anxiolytics and sleeping pills has exploded

The inability to see the end of the tunnel, the loneliness, worry at the professional level. The coronavirus, the confinement, and also the terrorism which continues to strike, plunge many French people into deep discomfort: depressive syndromes have doubled in a few weeks. Thursday, the Minister of Health Olivier Véran observed that mental health had "significantly deteriorated". Between the end of September and the beginning of November, the number of people in a depressive state doubled, from 10 to 21% according to Public Health France. Already during the first confinement and the months that followed, the consumption of anxiolytics and sleeping pills increased, with nearly 1,6 million additional treatments delivered in 6 months compared to the expected level
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/11/20, 10:45

The consumption of anxiolytics and sleeping pills has exploded
the misfortune of some makes the happiness of others. In the end, one way or another: BP does its best! : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/12/20, 16:44

And that's just the start ... of the post-covid crisis!

"I wasn't sure I was alive"

Illness, precariousness, mourning ... The Covid-19 changed the lives of these eleven French people. They agreed to tell what the virus and the crisis took from them.

(...)

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/sante/malad ... ivant.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/12/20, 13:38

1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/12/20, 02:22

https://theconversation.com/reseaux-num ... lle-149843

Digital networks: three barrier gestures to cultivate as a family

To counter infox, hate speech or online radicalization, many issues are at the level of national and international regulations. Faced with the active circulation of deceptive messages or false documents, it is easy to feel helpless, in a situation of stress or pandemic fatigue.

But at the individual level, a certain number of digital barrier gestures can still be put in place at home and help regain control over screens. In a renewed relationship between parents and children, adults and young people, it is a question of having a project, of acquiring good reflexes and of not “confining an idiot”!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/12/20, 02:56

https://theconversation.com/podcast-une ... ail-152397

Podcast: Can a company only hold on to work?

The year 2020 will have seen a number of trends accelerate in a number of areas: economic, technological, social, geopolitical, etc. As everything is going faster and faster, we invite you to take the time, in the company of the philosopher Laurent Bibard (ESSEC), to look back on this very special year and to try to draw up prospects for 2021 through the study of 4 accelerations, in work, technology, post-truth and free speech, then to think about ways to find joy again.
0 x