Psychological Covid: damage, debate, aid and support

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Psychological Covid: damage, debate, help and support

by ABC2019 » 29/09/21, 11:05

Christophe wrote:
Hey there: I see 2 peaks of deaths which affects the one of the cases recently!

Thank you for proving your incompetence on the subject!

not understand what you mean, I don't know why there are two peaks, maybe just statistical fluctuations since we are working on small numbers, how do you interpret that?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/09/21, 11:06

Christophe wrote:Precisely in Corsica, where people are well vaccinated and where we usually arrive by plane or ferry (= public transport), it's not famous, you just showed it ....

it is much better than in Guyana for the case fatality rate, that is to say the ratio between the amplitude of the peaks of deaths and cases, and the peak quite quickly came down after the implementation of the health pass, much faster than in Guyana!

So what do you attribute the difference to? still cooking?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/21, 11:13

ABC2019 wrote:not understand what you mean, I don't know why there are two peaks, maybe just statistical fluctuations since we are working on small numbers, how do you interpret that?

So when it is unfavorable to the vaccine, it is the fault of statistical fluctuations ... therefore of statistical bias?
Statistics that you proudly brandish elsewhere to show vaccine effectiveness?

You are a typical pov! No you're a bad guy!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/09/21, 11:20

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:not understand what you mean, I don't know why there are two peaks, maybe just statistical fluctuations since we are working on small numbers, how do you interpret that?

So when it is unfavorable to the vaccine, it is the fault of statistical fluctuations ... therefore of statistical bias?

what is unfavorable to the vaccine? statistical fluctuations, it is a completely normal phenomenon when you have small numbers, it fluctuates on either side of the mean, it has nothing to do with being favorable or unfavorable! it has nothing to do with bias, which changes the averages.

you can see all the same that the average number of deaths over the number of cases has sharply decreased after vaccination throughout the metropolis which has almost 80% of vaccinated, while the reduction is much lower in the overseas departments where there are has much less! is it that hard to see on the charts?

Honestly Christophe I do not understand at all how you can deny the figures that are being put in front of you ...
1 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/21, 11:27

ABC2019 wrote:Honestly Christophe I do not understand at all how you can deny the figures that are being put in front of you ...

I deny nothing at all, on the contrary I see !!

And I see from your own sources that in Haute-Corse, the DEAD curve touches twice recently (therefore with "good" vaccination coverage) that of cases!

There's nothing else to say ...
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/09/21, 11:56

Christophe wrote:And I see from your own sources that ...

what do you mean by "double tap"? are you sure you're looking at them the right way? : Shock:

they cannot touch each other, there is one which is drawn upwards and the other downwards, from the common middle line which is zero!
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/21, 11:59

ABC2019 wrote:they cannot touch each other, there is one which is drawn upwards and the other downwards, from the common middle line which is zero!

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Nah, but now you're delusional, my poor friend, because if you're not able to see that there is a shift from the case curve to that of deaths... I advise you to self-diagnose an IQ test on the spot !!

Cut along the dotted lines... follow the dotted lines on the bottom curves with your fingers ...

Or maybe eyesight problems? I hope for you that's it ...
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/09/21, 12:06

Christophe wrote:Cut along the dotted lines... follow the dotted lines on the bottom curves with your fingers ...

Or maybe eyesight problems? I hope for you that's it ...

oh yes indeed I had not noted the dotted lines - yes it fluctuates on either side of the average, and at worst, it affects the curve ... except that in Guyana the fluctuations make the case curve exceed, and the mean is clearly higher (you can calculate the rolling fatality rate if you really want to narrow it down).

Even a 50% reduction in lethality still means half of the deaths avoided, but in fact the proportion is much greater in the vaccinated, it is rather 90%. All studies confirm this.

So I maintain that those who counter advertise the vaccine are dead on their conscience.
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/21, 12:08

Ah ah ah ... don't try to hang on to the branches it's been a long time since you have more !!

At 50% we would never have stung massively as we did, here is the vaccine health scam !!

ABC2019 wrote:So I maintain that those who counter advertise the vaccine are dead on their conscience.

Since when can you "advertise" a product you don't sell?

On the other hand, I could tell you exactly the opposite:

So I maintain that those who advertise the vaccine are dead on their conscience.
2 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/09/21, 12:15

Christophe wrote:Ah ah ah ... don't try to hang on to the branches it's been a long time since you have more !!

At 50% we would never have stung massively as we did, here is the vaccine health scam !!

50% reduction in lethality in those who test positive is not at all the same as the effectiveness of the vaccine!

the vaccinated people who did not get sick from the vaccine, you don't see them at all on these curves. For that it is necessary to return to the figures of contamination compared to the population, by distinguishing the vaccinated from the unvaccinated. And you know very well that it gives around 90% efficiency.

So I maintain that those who advertise the vaccine are dead on their conscience.

except that this is a lie, you have no number or any serious statistic which allows you to affirm that, while mine, they are given above.

Or give me an estimate of the number of deaths that the vaccine caused in Brittany or Corsica, if you can tell.

It's like in poker, you bluff if you want, but at the moment, you have to show your cards.
1 x