Psychological Covid: damage, debate, aid and support

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Psychological Covid: damage, debate, help and support

by ABC2019 » 29/09/21, 10:20

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:Guyana also had to absorb its share of falsely sanitized covid tourists ... even if there were probably less than in the West Indies: one is enough to relaunch an epidemic.

ah and weren't there any tourists in Brittany then?

Are you going to Brittany by plane?

You know the plane, this pressurized enclosed environment where we stay for ten hours glued to each other and which promotes contamination of false negatives ...

Okay do you want me to lock?

Oh no it's in the subject: the covid vaccine has made you completely stupid psychologically!

what relation with the GROWTH RATE of the epidemic? why is it DECREASING in Brittany and BELIEVING in Guyana, while containment measures are stricter in Guyana (restaurants and cinemas still closed?)

and what relation with the LATALITY RATE? why are there many more deaths per patient in Guyana than in Brittany?

what relationship with planes?

you better look for answers than lock when you don't have any ... which would prove that you don't have any !!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/09/21, 10:22

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:on the other hand you will explain to me how the number of tourists can influence the lethality, that is to say the relative relationship between death and number of cases ... a voodoo thing can be?

There are many other reasons than the vaccine serum to explain this!

The quality of care / hospital equipment can be a food or genetic thing (although Africa is doing better than us ...) ....

oh well, and in January, in Brittany then, there was no hospital? : Shock:

or no O2? : Shock:

or were they only blacks or they ate only spicy things in January in Brittany? : Shock:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/09/21, 10:26

abcon
or were they only blacks or they ate only spicy things in January in Brittany? : Shock:
as stupid as usual! : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/21, 10:34

ABC2019 wrote:... which would prove precisely that you do not have one !!

Sometimes it is better not to have an answer than the answers that you give us! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Can we see Corsica instead of Brittany please?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/21, 10:37

ABC2019 wrote:or were they only blacks or they ate only spicy things in January in Brittany? : Shock:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

We agree that he is at bay there! He can't take it anymore, the poor thing, so he says anything and everything !!

Be careful your lil heart will wear out prematurely!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/09/21, 10:39

Christophe wrote:
Sometimes it is better not to have an answer than the answers that you give us! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

there I mainly asked questions in this case. For me the difference between reproduction rate and case fatality rate between Guyana and Brittany can only be attributed to the difference between vaccination rates, but if you have other explanations that hold up, go ahead and give them. For the moment nothing else seems convincing to me.

Are you interested in the epidemic and you do not yet have Covidtracker in your bookmarks? : Mrgreen:

https://covidtracker.fr/dashboard-departements/

you click on the one you want, for Haute Corse it gives that
0 x

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/09/21, 10:42

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:or were they only blacks or they ate only spicy things in January in Brittany? : Shock:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

We agree that he is at bay there! He can't take it anymore, the poor thing, so he says anything and everything !!

Be careful your lil heart will wear out prematurely!

uh it was you who talked about genetics and food I call you back : Mrgreen:

because there is not only the difference between Brittany and Guyana in September to explain, there is also the difference between Brittany in January and Brittany in September (or the same for Corsica or any department of the metropolis )

So apart from the vaccination rate, explain to me what has changed in 6 months, with a variant that is a priori twice as contagious?
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/09/21, 10:46

abcon
So apart from the vaccination rate, explain to me what has changed in 6 months, with a variant that is a priori twice as contagious?
but much less fatal! What matters is not the number of positives, but the number of deaths!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/21, 10:48

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:

there I mainly asked questions in this case. For me the difference between reproduction rate and case fatality rate between Guyana and Brittany can only be attributed to the difference between vaccination rates, but if you have other explanations that hold up, go ahead and give them. For the moment nothing else seems convincing to me.

Are you interested in the epidemic and you do not yet have Covidtracker in your bookmarks? : Mrgreen:

https://covidtracker.fr/dashboard-departements/

you click on the one you want, for Haute Corse it gives that

Hey there: I see 2 peaks of deaths which affects the one of the cases recently!

Thank you for proving your incompetence on the subject!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/21, 10:52

ABC2019 wrote:uh it was you who talked about genetics and food I call you back : Mrgreen:

And you voodoo ...

ABC2019 wrote:because there is not only the difference between Brittany and Guyana in September to explain, there is also the difference between Brittany in January and Brittany in September (or the same for Corsica or any department of the metropolis )

Precisely in Corsica, where people are well vaccinated and where we usually arrive by plane or ferry (= public transport), it's not famous, you just showed it ...

You no longer have a cartridge, poor man, so you bite and say anything ...
0 x