Psychological Covid: damage, debate, aid and support

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Psychological Covid: damage, debate, help and support

by Christophe » 28/09/21, 19:45

a) The article mainly concerns the societal aspects of the covid crisis on the development of children ... it is too early to see the impact of the vaccine on IQ ...

b) Nevertheless, as already noted here and you are living proof of it as the other would say, some vaccinated forum are becoming more and more stupid so I fear that you are right: the spike protein of RNA vaccines would destroy the cognitive ...

Yesterday my brother, ph.D, double vax ... didn't understand this:

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/09/21, 21:11

The poster is a sort of parody recently affixed to certain shop windows in Switzerland! (Especially in Geneva?)
And which referred to the persecutions exercised by the Third Reich, first on its own population (and then in France and elsewhere) ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 28/09/21, 23:41

Christophe wrote:a) The article mainly concerns the societal aspects of the covid crisis on the development of children ... it is too early to see the impact of the vaccine on IQ ...

b) Nevertheless, as already noted here and you are living proof of it as the other would say, some vaccinated forum become more and more stupid

you mean that for the unvaccinated, it is not possible, they have already reached the bottom? : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/09/21, 23:54

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:a) The article mainly concerns the societal aspects of the covid crisis on the development of children ... it is too early to see the impact of the vaccine on IQ ...

b) Nevertheless, as already noted here and you are living proof of it as the other would say, some vaccinated forum become more and more stupid

you mean that for the unvaccinated, it is not possible, they have already reached the bottom? : Mrgreen:

What he means is that you're much more stupid since you were vaccinated and that the bottom, you had already exceeded it well before. What do we say for the translation?
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/21, 00:01

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:What do we say for the translation?

Well done ?

My brother worries me more than ABC ...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/09/21, 00:17

Christophe wrote:

Well done ?

Your brother, we don't know him. We don't have this pleasure 8)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/09/21, 05:17

Christophe wrote:

Well done ?

you mean you're the only one in your family not vaccinated?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/09/21, 06:51

Well, I'm in the same situation as him ... And personally I don't live it that badly : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/09/21, 06:58

Macro wrote:Well, I'm in the same situation as him ... And personally I don't live it that badly : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

if it amuses you to put things in the nose or to deprive yourself of a restaurant, indeed, it is not so bad! I like being able to go where I want when I want, and I don't like putting stuff in my nose ...

especially since the vaccinated protected you by decreasing the epidemic ... : Mrgreen:
1 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/09/21, 08:09

abcon
if it amuses you to put things in the nose or to deprive yourself of a restaurant, indeed, it is not so bad! I like being able to go where I want when I want, and I don't like putting stuff in my nose ...
gerand assholes on the way once more self-flagellating. I put something in the nose, it's no worse than what moms do for their babies to blow their noses, when they would end up in jail if they injected shit into their blood. The law is weird allowing these new Mengele, in white coats too!
especially since the vaccinated protected you by decreasing the epidemic ...
ouarf, ouarf, and the big bastard believes it hard as iron to justify himself for having done the bullshit to have been injected with these infectious poisons! : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré