Promote neurogenesis with 6 simple principles of life

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Promote neurogenesis with 6 simple principles of life

by Janic » 18/07/19, 18:01

But what are the police doing?
One wonders! : Cheesy:
Yet, fortunately, messages regularly appear on the most visited media as a drink is okay, three hello the damage, then drink in moderation, more and more young adults no longer drink alcoholic drinks at meals (unthinkable there only 50 years back), limited driving alcohol (in other countries the allowed rate is 0 and the license immediately withdrawn.) we are not there yet, but the allowed rate has dropped well . In the same way in case of accident caused by an alcoholic individual, he was not prosecuted for murder by recklessness and left again ... to start over. So the police have already done something or consciences are awakening. So we are slowly getting closer to these 6 principles of simple life, failing to be healthy.
Last edited by Janic the 18 / 07 / 19, 18: 13, 1 edited once.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/07/19, 18:12

Janic wrote:
But what are the police doing?
One wonders! : Cheesy:
Yet, and fortunately, messages regularly appear on the most visited media as a drink is okay, three hello the damage, then drink in moderation, alcohol limited driving (in other countries the authorized rate is 0 and the license immediately withdrawn.) We are not there yet, but the allowed rate has dropped. In the same way in case of accident caused by an alcoholic individual, he was not prosecuted for murder by recklessness and left again ... to start over. So the police have done something already. So we are slowly getting closer to these 6 principles of simple life, failing to be healthy.

OK, but I was asking what was the police doing about mustard and vinegar? Do we still have the names of the main outfitters?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/07/19, 18:20

OK, but I was asking what was the police doing about mustard and vinegar? Do we still have the names of the main outfitters?
the police can not intervene in industrial sectors where alcohol has been used as a means of preservation for centuries and which, except for chemicals, can not be replaced. So it is not about moralization (America with its prohibition has led to a complete failure, even the opposite of the goal). All that remains is education linked to recent knowledge in biology and some police, but not too much!
The subject being all the same neurogenesis so according to the aspect scientific behaviors in terms of overall health.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/07/19, 18:32

Janic wrote:
the police can not intervene in industrial sectors where alcohol has been used as a means of preservation for centuries and which, except for chemicals, can not be replaced. So it is not about moralization (America with its prohibition has led to a complete failure, even the opposite of the goal). All that remains is education linked to recent knowledge in biology and some police, but not too much!
The subject being all the same neurogenesis so according to the aspect scientific behaviors in terms of overall health.

The police can not do anything against the production and distribution of these products, which you describe as forerunners of more serious addictions, which are mustard and vinegar? What does the legislator do?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/07/19, 19:10

The police can not do anything against the production and distribution of these products, which you describe as forerunners of more serious addictions, which are mustard and vinegar? What does the legislator do?
the legislator follows the evolution of societies and customs. Prohibit is not and has never been the solution. So, assuming (but not for tomorrow, or after tomorrow) that consumers stop using certain products themselves, the question is settled by itself, as it happens gradually with regard to tobacco in our products. country.[*]
I added before, that more and more young adults no longer consume alcoholic beverages at meals (not necessarily outside) and no one forced them, whereas there is 50 years and more it would not have could not even be considered.

[*] the tobacco industry like that of alcohol do not care because the emerging countries (a few billion future customers) are much more interesting than our old continent, as soon as their standard of living increases like China, soon India and then the African continent.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 18/07/19, 19:25

Janic wrote:
vinegar (which is also alcohol) ...

Just for the facts - verifiable: no!

Alcohol, when it comes to human consumption, is ethanol: CH3-CH2OH. All alcohols, in the chemical or biochemical sense, have one or more "alcohol" functions which are characterized by the -OH radical

Glycerol, natural, is a tri-alcohol. Esterified by different fatty acids (which are numerous, saturated or not, long chain or not), this gives triglycerides: the "fats" of our bodies ...

Cholesterol is a cyclic alcohol (there are 3 carbon cycles), present in the body as sterids (after esterification of this alcohol function by a fatty acid). Good and bad cholesterol actually refers to the lipoproteins that serve as carriers in our body (HDL - High Density Lipoproteins or LDL - Low Density Lipoproteins). It is as if we designated cholesterol by the vehicle that transports it: the new cholesterol, good, indispensable, arrives by trucks - HDL - and we get rid of the muavie by LDL trash vans. But there is only one cholesterol ...

The active constituent of vinegar is acetic acid (or ethanoic acid of its real name). This is the result of the oxidation of ethanol, so ethanol. Its formula is CH3COOH. All organic acids are characterized by the --COOH group.

So vinegar is no longer alcohol, as CO2 is no longer glucose once it has been used in the breathing mechanisms and has been oxidized thus transformed!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/07/19, 20:04

Janic wrote:
the legislator follows the evolution of societies and customs. Prohibit is not and has never been the solution. So, assuming (but not for tomorrow, or after tomorrow) that consumers stop using certain products themselves, the question is settled by itself, as it happens gradually with regard to tobacco in our products. country.[*]

Well, when there will be more addictions to the mustard and vinegar to treat, it will go! That's all for me.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/07/19, 20:23

@ did
excellent analysis!
Where the problem is, it is only a biochemical analysis.
Now the living is not a simplified laboratory, but a huge factory with complex functions. But this factory, with the products we consume manufactures according to its own needs, in permanent changes according to the circumstances and therefore the consumption of these "alcohols" external does not correspond precisely to the real needs of an organism from where the effects that produce these on the living and that all have more or less experienced.
I have already quoted an experiment made by an automobile newspaper on the effects of the progressive consumption of an alcoholic beverage, wine in this case. All the editors had participated, including a famous car racer.
Gold without alcohol consumption, the best performances, better than those of this runner, were those of a non-alcoholic tester. But at the first drink, he ended up at the bottom of the ranking obviously. The runner (Beltoise) interviewed then expressed his astonishment of what measurable quantities, between these two races, had reduced his performances for a single drink bu, while he was not himself abstinent.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/07/19, 08:21

Janic wrote:
Now the living is not a simplified laboratory, but a huge factory with complex functions. But this factory, with the products we consume manufactures according to its own needs, in permanent changes according to the circumstances and therefore the consumption of these "alcohols" external does not correspond precisely to the real needs of an organism from where the effects that produce these on the living and that all have more or less experienced.

Where it appears once more that when janic is wrong, janic is right! Vinegar is not an alcohol, I just said. And this is not questionable. But to be right anyway when he's wrong, janic suddenly unscrews on alcohol! I did not defend alcohol at all.

Absolutely unique, the janic! This sign a character.

He who knows almost everything, I am surprised that he never wondered about the symptom that represents, in my humble opinion, the inability to admit that we were wrong [to avoid him research , there are at least 5 times where on econology, I admitted to being mistaken, the last time vis-à-vis izentrop in the thread on 4 per thousand of carbon in the soil ...]
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/07/19, 12:54

Where it appears once more that when janic is wrong, janic is right! Vinegar is not an alcohol, I just said.

And did I dispute it? Not being a chemist, I actually failed to consult more precisely the subject contented me with the concept of obtaining this product from, usually, alcohol hence its name wine-sour. So mea culpa on this point! : Cry:
http://cornufrancis.free.fr/infos/julie ... naigre.pdf
And this is not questionable. But to be right anyway when he's wrong, janic suddenly unscrews on alcohol! I did not defend alcohol at all.

I did not unscrew, but on the contrary I returned to the center of the subject which deals with neurogenesis where Christophe refers to alcohol as a drug and therefore related to the title of the subject.
As for your justified reflection on vinegar I have not challenged it, I repeat.
Absolutely unique, the janic! This sign a character.
You are not left on this point there, you are one too and without acrimony!
He who knows almost everything, I am surprised that he has never wondered about the symptom that represents, in my humble opinion, the inability to admit that he was wrong [to avoid research , there are at least 5 times where on econology, I admitted to being mistaken, the last time vis-à-vis izentrop in the thread on 4 per thousand of carbon in the soil ...]
who knows almost everything! you must not exaggerate. : Cheesy: :P :P I focus mainly on topics that I know best, like you, with rare forays into other topics.

So gross mistake about not recognizing me wrong! Since I have been on this site, I have from time to time admitted to being mistaken and having made the necessary corrections. Except that, I suppose, you are my interventions in dotted line to the extent that they do not interest you, as for others. I do the same for your favorite subjects and I probably passed without noticing these mistakes.
However, I have never done, I think, this kind of reflection against you. Period !

PS: apparently you still have not digested on more than bio as the laundry that washes whiter than white. You corrected the shot, so much the better, without changing the title for as much elsewhere. :( but it's your subject you do what you want!
0 x