Overdose of drugs

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Overdose of drugs

by the middle » 30/11/13, 13:49

It is a very important subject about which little is said.
Hello,

One day, a doctor prescribed cholesterol-lowering drugs to my wife.
By chance, I came across a book (written by a doctor), which denounces the misuse of these Médoc; I bought this book, I gave it to my wife ...
After reading this book, she did not know what to do ...
But thanks to the Médoc, his cholesterol level dropped well ... but the side effects followed too.
Several years later, someone suggested that we cut the dose of the medication in half ... the doctor was not happy, asked for a blood test, and .... the result was just as good.
After several searches for information, with friends, it appears that the same phenomenon is just as applicable for other medoc, for example: the aspirin which thins the blood, is often too strong, one can do without one every other day depending on the person.
Ditto, for anti gastric acids, there we can even completely stop taking medoc, when the digestive system is repaired.
I wonder how many other medical exaggerationsliars still exist ...
Good reflections ...
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
delnoram

Re: Overdose of drugs

by delnoram » 30/11/13, 22:09

lejustemilieu wrote:by chance, I came across a book (written by a doctor), which denounces the misuse of these medoc;

Could it be Dr. Lorgeril?

http://michel.delorgeril.info/
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 30/11/13, 23:56

everyone who takes medication is sick ... so to stay healthy you shouldn't take it

Doctor Knock: “Healthy people are ignorant patients. "
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/12/13, 00:03

Chatelot, it would have been better to conclude with: "The sick are (often) healthy people who ignore each other"! : Cheesy:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 01/12/13, 02:13

my previous message was not very serious

if it is necessary to speak more seriously I would say that the drugs is like the detergent for washing the linen: we put too much to be sure that there is enough ... as long as it is not expensive why break the head? putting too much detergent is just a waste, and unnecessary pollution

using too much medication is more serious because the side effects are more serious

to better dose it is necessary to think more ... but when we see that the doctors are paid less by the hour than a car mechanic who will take the time to think?

I find that we don't pay doctors enough to do the noblest part of their work, and that we swallow up too much money in waste
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 01/12/13, 07:41

I stopped taking statins to lower cholesterol after losing 10kg I'm fine thank you. Statins are dangerous:

http://lecercle.lesechos.fr/economie-so ... scandaleux

Obviously the well-meaning media do not agree. Many doctors say that statins are only useful after a heart attack not before.

the dangers of statins:
http://www.femininbio.com/sante-bien-et ... ines-69696
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Overdose of drugs

by the middle » 01/12/13, 08:18

delnoram wrote:
lejustemilieu wrote:by chance, I came across a book (written by a doctor), which denounces the misuse of these medoc;

Could it be Dr. Lorgeril?

http://michel.delorgeril.info/

That's it: "cholesterol lies and propaganda"
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/12/13, 08:49

lejustemilieu wrote:

by chance, I came across a book (written by a doctor), which denounces the misuse of these medoc;
Where does the abuse start? A homeopathic doctor will say that this abuse begins with taking it because it will automatically generate side effects. It is giving up a blind man for a one-eyed man and often the opposite! :?
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 02/12/13, 17:26

The sentence of "lejustemillieu" undoubtedly leads to a misinterpretation of what this doctor thinks of statins, reading a sentence taken on his site sheds some light on his opinion on these drugs "those which are already on the market. (statins) are unnecessary and toxic. "
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 02/12/13, 19:53

Often, cholesterol and high blood pressure go hand in hand, and medications dispense with rethinking one's diet, which is often the cause of these disorders.

This is to forget that the measurement of cholesterol is only an indicator and that by correcting this factor we neglect others, at least as important, with the annoying illusion of false security.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "