Our daily poison. Documentary on junk food, Arte

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Our daily poison. Documentary about junk food, Arte

by Ahmed » 19/08/22, 18:29

Cannibalism was much fantasized by Westerners, but in "primitive" cults it was mainly a funerary ritual in which the ingestion of a part of the deceased by his relatives constituted a form of homage: "Did you love your mother? ...then take it again!". :P
Even in the forms of cannibalism after sacrifice, it does not appear that the justification is of a food order.

In a symbolic form, Catholicism makes the practice survive (but not Protestants), since the host is supposed to really represent the body of Christ...

From a practical point of view and unless absolutely necessary, I strongly advise against it because the man is at the top of the food scale and given what he eats... : roll:
3 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/08/22, 18:37

That's a good summary Ahmed thank you!

So Christianity encourages cannibalism... of Christ or is it more general? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/08/22, 18:47

No, no, it's very limiting and remains an abstraction anyway.
If you had read correctly, with your two fingers and slowly, you would not have said "Christianity", since for Protestants there is no real presence of Christchurch in the host; that's the difference well known to you between transubstantation and consubstantation... : Lol:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/08/22, 20:43

ahmed
If you had read correctly, with your two fingers and slowly, you would not have said "Christianity", since for Protestants there is no real presence of Christ in the host; this is the difference well known to you between transubstantation and consubstantation...
these two notions are totally absent from the texts of the gospels (reference texts) and will only appear late in the first centuries of the beginning of "Christianity" (sic) in the same way as the divinity of the christ man!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/08/22, 21:23

Of course, there have been improvements to the doctrinal corpus over time, but today we have a certain perspective (sic!)... : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/08/22, 21:45

Ahmed wrote:No, no, it's very limiting and remains an abstraction anyway.
If you had read correctly, with your two fingers and slowly, you would not have said "Christianity", since for Protestants there is no real presence of Christchurch in the host; that's the difference well known to you between transubstantation and consubstantation... : Lol:

Oh good ? The body of Christ is…also…a scam? Damn then... : Mrgreen:

ps: then please stop using words that I don't understand! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/08/22, 21:56

...don't be modest! :D
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 19/08/22, 22:44

This is my horn...
... : Oops:
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/08/22, 23:00

...eat from it all in remembrance of him! : Wink:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/08/22, 08:31

Oh good ? The body of Christ is…also…a scam? Damn then...
of course! christ jesus uses hyperbole about food in order to elevate their minds to non-material nourishment and this was taken at face value, at face value. This is nothing new because most of his teachings were of the same order!

ahmed
Of course, there have been improvements to the doctrinal corpus over time, but today we have a certain perspective (sic!)...
improvement? Let's say rather, a doctrinal structuring having taken a new path ignored by the first "Christians" (all Jews or rather Judeans for that matter!)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré