Our daily poison. Documentary on junk food, Arte

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 16/03/11, 21:01

Aumicron wrote:
We know that the risk of developing cancer increases with age and as life expectancy is much higher in the West, this statement must certainly be put into perspective.

This is correct, but does not explain the current strong progression of cancer in children and young adults ...

On the other hand, if it is recognized that old age is an important factor for the occurrence of these tumor pathologies, it should be noted that the evolution of tumors is particularly slow ((unlike young patients) and that the subjects affected often die from another condition (for example: infectious diseases, renal or cardiological deficiencies ...).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/03/11, 21:30

So the obesity curve follows that of depression, diabetes and cancer, right?

Absolutely Dedelco, radioactivity is not necessarily harmful. The fact remains that we know exactly the mechanism of cell destruction by irradiation. So when you know it: it calms! : Cheesy:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 16/03/11, 21:38

Of course, cancer is only one of the "markers" of a lifestyle and diet.
It is necessary to read on this subject "The Campbell Report"which clearly establishes the superiority of vegetable proteins over animals with regard to human health.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/03/11, 21:58

Yes, and it's not very complicated to understand. Vegetable proteins have never been used, animal proteins yes ... They are therefore "second choice" proteins ...
0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 17/03/11, 10:13

Ahmed, I agree with your comment on the progression of cancer in children and young adults. I just wanted to react to what dedeleco because the documentary proves nothing about the comparison of cancers linked to junk food and pesticides between the West and India.

This part of the documentary was really useless and particularly light compared to the substantive work of the first part in particular on the lobby of industrial groups in relation to the marketing of products and the silence of the authorities on occupational diseases.
0 x
To argue.
kumkat
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kumkat » 17/03/11, 10:37

Ahmed wrote:It is necessary to read on this subject "The Campbell Report"which clearly establishes the superiority of vegetable proteins over animals with regard to human health.

is there a digital version of this report?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/11, 11:05

For those like me who zapped it, you can watch it again here: http://videos.arte.tv/fr/videos/notre_p ... 61854.html
until next Tuesday.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 06/05/11, 02:41

Buy and read Marie Monique Robin's book:
Our daily poison:
The responsibility is the chemical industry in the epidemic of chronic diseases and the multiplication of cancers.

Editions la Découverte Arte editions;

There is much more information than on the program, references and after reading we change food, organic, turmeric, cabbage, garlic, etc., and campaign against pesticides.
and Monsanto is only one manager among others.
0 x
kumkat
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kumkat » 06/05/11, 08:58

in this connection I point out a fairly nice new site: http://www.shopwise.fr/
0 x
vinzman
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vinzman » 06/06/11, 06:22

: Shock:

Goddamn it, I saw this report this evening and I think more and more to make myself a vegetable garden inside.

Doable, do you think? Do you have any examples of what it can look like?
0 x