Variant omicron is the end of the pandemic biologically speaking?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Omicron variant is the end of the pandemic biologically speaking?

by Obamot » 07/01/22, 22:57

Christophe wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/i24NEWS_FR/status/1479503017007267845

We wait for catching up at the late branches of the "Comedy-Club" : Cheesy:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 08/01/22, 02:09

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/01/22, 03:14

there it is, diversion : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/01/22, 13:39

ZIELESKIEWICZ Laurent: € 30 in bribes.
Thank God.
Fuck you, Lobotomizy. Image
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 08/01/22, 16:22

French data point, in turn, in the direction of a less virulence of # Omicron.

0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/01/22, 16:44

Always ten trains late and the guy is waiting on the platform of a station that is not yet in service ... :( : roll:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 08/01/22, 17:42

0 x
mother
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mother » 08/01/22, 18:02

For omicron and the other variants? Already omicron no because some people are not vigilant and think at the end but I have nothing against them I also cry my lost freedom. On the other hand it is not good it is not conquered this virus. While waiting for delta also rises and once omicron is finished, delta will reproduce itself I think but I am not a scientist Omicron it will be a real ping pong and some think that it is a small cold a temporary disease I remind that certain we covid it long when it is much more dangerous than the flu which circulates every year and exists despite a vaccine.So if it is worse than the flu we do not get out of it but in my opinion (since covid has become a political issue) we should coordinate our international policy for vaccines cases and borders which is not a lot to do. no longer count in Brazil for example and I am not saying that we are an example but the worst it is is a political leader who ignores everything who cares (Jair Bolsonaro hello if you read me right now) The covis will last 10 years I feel it because people do not understand but I prefer that it is not true but I am pessimistic because we do not know the disease and it is part of a kind of generalized cancer if I can afford it (but they have a little more pain which has cancer). It is not too killer this virus but by dint of saying last wave I believe it more especially that there have been at least 3 waves of delta.It is incredibly contagious and the only most contagious is ebola but as it is not transmitted by air unfortunately.

The more the virus can spread (this is where it is best to be vaccinated even if it does not fully cover because it is made for a strain of covid), the more it reproduces, the more it mutates (original strain, Brazilian , delt, in short we no longer count them), the more patients there are, the more death there is
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 08/01/22, 18:14

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Always ten trains late and the guy is waiting on the platform of a station that is not yet in service ... :( : roll:

I find it rather well this recap. posted by Izentrop. What do you want, everyone is not like you aware of everything in real time, nor capable of retaining in detail and synthesizing this flow of information, nor capable either of reconstructing historical curves in their head such as for example the ratio of serious forms / positive cases as a function of time on the one hand and of the succession of variants on the other. It is reserved for an elite ....
0 x
mother
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mother » 08/01/22, 18:24

yes it is true that everyone is doing their best I live in the countryside I am no more informed than anyone else it is social networks which are part of the problem I know that the covid does not please My future is a bit hazy, I'm a student, that's it. It's that my point of view I respect the unvaccinated (my grandmother had the group she could not be vaccinated but she is careful, immunocompromised, etc. and all even those who are politically incorrect) I say it nobody wants to have the covid nobody deserves it and my goal is not to divide to be frank it is the covid which divides It is hard for us the government all the crisis management.
1 x