Variant omicron is the end of the pandemic biologically speaking?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Omicron variant is the end of the pandemic biologically speaking?

by izentrop » 26/12/21, 10:16

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:So what? Not even 80 dead today !!
Talk about a pandemic !!
at this rate it would still make nearly 30 deaths per year ...
What worries the authorities the most is the large number of patients, to which are added the flu, leading to a disorganization of the country's services: increased lack of staff in hospitals, canceled trains ...
There are currently 16 patients in the hospital, of which 162 are in intensive care. 3 new deaths linked to Covid-282 were also recorded this Saturday, bringing the total of deaths to at least 84 in France. https://www.midilibre.fr/2021/12/25/bil ... 013080.php
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/12/21, 11:40

ABC2019 wrote:

Talk about a pandemic !!

And?

How many deaths "in normal times"?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/12/21, 11:58

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

Talk about a pandemic !!

And?

How many deaths "in normal times"?

about 600 000
afterwards we can estimate that we can support it socially, especially since relatively it is especially the non-vax who die, that will remove a part of the paranoia of the population : Twisted:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/12/21, 12:06

abcon
especially since relatively it is especially the non-vax who die, that will remove a part of the paranoiacs of the population
and it is the paranoid hypochondriac of this site who says it! What a bouzo!
it is especially the non-vax who morflent
It is not the non-vaxx who die, but the non-vaxx DES among the vaccinated who also die. You and the stats definitely don't mix.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/12/21, 12:17

ABC2019 wrote:about 600 000
afterwards we can estimate that we can support it socially, especially since relatively it is especially the non-vax who die, that will remove a part of the paranoia of the population : Twisted:

So + 5% excess mortality? Do you have official figures on this for all the countries in the world that clearly show it?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/12/21, 12:20

christophe
So + 5% excess mortality? Do you have official figures on this for all the countries in the world that clearly show it?
This does not necessarily translate into excess mortality, but by substitution of the causes of death.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/12/21, 12:26

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:about 600 000

I did not speak of real excess mortality, I am just giving an indication of the number of deaths that there would be if we continued at this rate, but that, I do not know if it will be the case (probably not).

And on the 2021 data there were obviously peaks with many more deaths.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/12/21, 12:33

Janic wrote:christophe
This does not necessarily translate into excess mortality, but by substitution of the causes of death.

Yes and precisely, I would like ABC to say it and prove it ...

Because + 5% death due to COVID is huge and it must be seen very well somewhere so that he proves it with the statistics that he likes so much to use in a fraudulent manipulation perspective!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/12/21, 12:48

Christophe wrote:
Janic wrote:christophe

Yes and precisely, I would like ABC to say it and prove it ...

Because + 5% death due to COVID is huge and it must be seen very well somewhere so that he proves it with the statistics that he likes so much to use in a fraudulent manipulation perspective!

you confuse with others, it is not me who uses the statistics in a fraudulent way, on the contrary, I point out when I see affirmations which do not seem to me to be justified.

The current excess mortality is clearly visible on a European scale for those over 15 years old

https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps/

and in France it is the limit of 5 sigma therefore "significant excess" for several age categories.
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/12/21, 15:18

Rajqawee wrote:
Christophe wrote:What makes me laugh now, before the holidays it's no longer vaccinate yourself but test yourself (especially if you are vaccinated….)

Bigre !! Would the vaccine be in cardboard?

No no. You do not understand.

The pass becomes vaccinal, because, because well, because the vaccine protects! So, now, well even a test is worse than the vaccine, well, it depends on your last dose.
On the other hand, in the hospital, we continue to test people, because all the same, it helps in the diagnosis. But for you in everyday life, the test, no, it is useless.
On the other hand, if you still want to be tested at your own expense, if you ever receive people, do it anyway. Even if you are vaccinated, it is safer. But the test is not enough for you to live normally, eh! No no.

It is clearer ?

So if I understand correctly, if I don't get vaccinated (and whatever happens I won't), I hardly need to be tested since even without having been sick - that means that probably at least about ten variants passed through me, contaminating me but without causing infection - which would make me immune for life!
0 x