Plants to clean the lungs (tobacco and pollution)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 10/02/13, 18:58

:) I did not take it as a blow of napalm either I cross begin to surround a chouilla some of us, and understand to respect all that all that, of which Janic is part ...;)
However, I thought I put enough form to make it clear that the question of language is absurd;) ... the goal is achieved, Janic is not the only one to have quarreled, I think;) ...
and I repeat not knowing what econology risks, I prefer to divert the words;), it's stupid but you have to deal with it for the moment no ...

In short, however, that I treat myself at my expense full pot er, I correct I allow myself ...

I recover the maximum in nature so the costs are a walk in the open air :)

I buy only the minimum that lasts a long time, before emptying a bottle of HE you have to go ... if it is the ace it is high time to review its copy side hygiene of life;) ...

finally there are the totum capsules, which are not flesh in itself either compare to any other drug, especially if we take into account the side effects;) possible with certain treatment ...

So to say that it is at my expense yes it is clear, totally, but to say that it costs no flesh at all ...

and to say that safety is costing him flesh and that the pharmaceutical lobby is leaving and full of excavations and above all do not want to heal us too quickly or too long is a reality, at each stage of life we ​​go into boxes or boxes re-enter our life if we are not careful ...;)

In short it is unfair like almost everything in the end but must stop there for that;) .... so let's play with the personal words I liked writing the meli melo of earlier;) you have to take it with a smile at the bottom even if in fact it would probably be necessary to cry and above all to change everything ...

good balance at my expense but not flesh, not flesh it is important, look in your garden and in the fields ...
Think back to herbs that are not growing in the right place for you and stop thinking like the pharmaceutical industry telling you they are weeds ...

The plantain totum also sells lol, thyme too :) , of all, obviously for city dwellers it's easier. :) if you know what I mean ...
0 x