Nigari to fight against magnesium deficiency

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
lilian07
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Nigari to fight against magnesium deficiency

by lilian07 » 13/06/16, 21:50

Is nigari useful for health?
Organic brands sell it to compensate for a lack of magnesium (to be dissolved in water).
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Nigari to fight against magnesium deficiency

by Obamot » 13/06/16, 21:56

Good question for debate. The whole question is whether this magnesium from Japanese sea salts is "bioavailable" ...? One day I will have to ask our chemist the question! Not everyone agrees on this question (like those who don't know and say "yes" because they learned it at a time when this knowledge was not widespread). There would be a simple way to find out: it is with orthomolecular medicine (seeing what is left of what is absorbed in the faeces, it would be necessary to do this several months with several subjects, it is for Science! : Mrgreen: )!

But with Fukushima in the vicinity I decided to abstain (on the other hand there are lists with quantities of foods which contain magnesium biodispo, and if we eat properly we have enough).
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 13/06/16, 22:17

magnesium is not uncommon ... just eat limestone pebbles often rich in magnesium

is it bio available, that's the problem, we're not hens ... eating pebbles is useless

and drink mineral water? it makes me laugh too ... i don't think calcium or magnesium in water is very useful
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/06/16, 00:57

chatelot16 wrote:magnesium is not uncommon ... just eat limestone pebbles often rich in magnesium

is it bio available, that's the problem, we're not hens ... eating pebbles is useless

Mouhahaha ... sometimes you really make me laugh chatelot : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Foods rich in magnesium of very common consumption are bananas and chocolate ...
0 x
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 14/06/16, 10:28

In principle, the darker the leaf vegetables, the more minerals they contain, including magnesium.

Basically, eat salads, kale / kale and seaweed.
In addition, the algae contain a significant amount of iodine.

Otherwise, a banana with a chocolate bar in the middle, cooked in foil in the embers of the BBQ, there is nothing better : Mrgreen:
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday
delnoram

by delnoram » 14/06/16, 19:48

Nigari is magnesium chloride, good bioavailability, but chlorine is an acidifier already present enough table salt, if you want a magnesium supplement prefer it magnesium citrate which in addition does not have bad taste .
1 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
lilian07
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by lilian07 » 14/06/16, 21:00

Thank you for the information, visibly magnesium citrate is better assimilated, less "disgusting" and more concentrated ...!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/06/16, 08:17

magnesium salt in its mineral form is partially assimilable, but not storable unlike magnesium salt of organic origin. Both chloride and citrate are of chemical origin and therefore poorly assimilable and not at all storable.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/06/16, 11:04

This is exactly what I thought. So we hear two speeches, one that we have always heard (bioavailable) and one that we hear less (bioavailable but not storable)!

So we become addicted to a chemical product without really knowing where we are going (each case is specific in terms of tolerance). Besides, the non-storable is a waste of time as the body will have to filter a lot more to obtain the required dose! So we tire our organs with concentrations that are much too strong than necessary. As an example cited above (let me laugh, well rather cry) the urban legend of "mineral waters" (supposedly good for health) and which only clog our cells and even bring them to the limit of short-juice. Rather drink the least mineralized water possible, put a few drops of lemon to slightly acidify it (pH 5,5 approximately is ideal) and there is nothing better! Because the quality of the water is not worth so much by what it brings to the organism but rather by its capacity to remove what clogs it! So too many minerals and wrongly: night.

The fact remains that magnesium deficiency is a real case that we have to deal with our joirs, so how to do it? And the fact that it is not storable pushes people to consume more, when there should be enough in a well-made food bowl (that's the solution!).

It is therefore better to spend your money on good quality organic food products, which de facto contain all the necessary "bioavailable and storable" magnesium. Rather than not taking care of it and having to resort to a preparation obtained from bigpharma labs (which thanks you for the dividends paid to shareholders with the huge profits among the juiciest in the world and hot pressed! Yes "hot" because when the inflammation is there .... when you are sick and therefore vulnerable, ... health is priceless, you are ready to loosen up for meds (thinking of treating the effects without getting caught enough to the causes) what it is necessary to do before, and to make a highly selective sorting of what it put in its DEAR throat : Cheesy: :D QED
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/06/16, 13:36

obamot hello
absolutely! but it's so much easier to rely on others and their "poisons" rather than questioning yourself and getting information from the right sources ... Non-mineral !!!!! (obviously not dependent on agricultural and industrial lobbies)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "