New Adventures of Pr Joyeux

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: New Adventures of Pr Joyeux

by Obamot » 10/08/20, 14:37

October 4, 2019 that dates. The “public has the right to know” that he has clarified and that he is out of the question.

And “hat” for your readings “scientists”...! : Mrgreen: Yesterday the Huffington-Post, there the Parisian ... Tomorrow Gala and Ici Paris ...? : Cheesy: It's crazy what your accusations "raise the debate", it must be said that since Professor Raoult we are used to this type of slander.

Your accusations drawn from rags, are there only to react, because any informed person would have said: presumption of innocence. And you have carefully chosen your sources without publishing a right of reply, obviously preferring fake news to facts. A quick research would have made you understand that he did not participate in the study for which he is accused.

But the worst part about it all is that you don't have the skills to understand the value of what it conveys.
I don't think you would even be able to discuss it (except your bogus links and other copy / paste ... bottomless)
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 10/08/20, 14:49

Obamot wrote:Yesterday the Huffington-Post, now the Parisian ... Tomorrow France Sunday Gala and Ici Paris ... : Cheesy:

It must be recognized that a tweet from Nicolas Dupont-Aignan is of a scientific level rarely equaled.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/08/20, 14:56

It was not Dupont-Aignan who reinstated him! He's a politician.

You would not confuse with Dupont-Dupont in Tintin? : Cheesy: you make the pair with Tryphon ...

What if you told us about cancer? Why are we developing it? How to prevent it?
When you're able, we'll talk about it again ...

“Science” question precisely:
- Where is your research to prove the effectiveness of “thermoregulatory paints” post407500.html # p407500 (we wait!)

- You are not even able to continue the debate on the “bolus... post407500.html # p407500 that's saying it all! You don't even know why we use this expression (believing it would come from me ...) : Cheesy: Poor old man ...

- And for Co2, you still had to dare : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: :

sicetaitsimple wrote: the real lock is the geological storage [of Co2]

This is "science"! : Mrgreen:

The REAL lock is ZERO EMISSION! (I repeat).
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 10/08/20, 15:34

Obamot wrote:You would not confuse with Dupont-Dupont in Tintin?

Let's be precise: it's Dupond Dupont.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 12/08/20, 15:54

Obamot wrote:Except you apparently don't know about the separation of powers? And so another gap, nothing to the judicial system:
Professor Henri Joyeux wrote: I don't see how the disciplinary chamber nationale could deregister me after judging that I had not committed any ethical fault. These judges are independent and are not submitted to the Council of State to my knowledge.
It is he who says it, we will see how he is doing in this case and then in the other.
In the meantime, the decision of the Council of State is valid, no problem of "separation of powers".

In addition, you who frequently accuse others (me among others) of only making copied / pasted without debating, without personal ideas (which is not true), I still find it quite paradoxical that you do the same but without mentioning the source, just by modifying a few phrases: : Arrowd:
Obamot wrote:The Council of the Order of Physicians the profession finances without knowing what it is for... has been in turmoil since long before the disastrous management of the SARS-cov-2 / Covid-19 health crisis: National Council, more and more criticized, and this accelerated with the Raoult affair, which with the case of Prof. Joyeux, reveals that this institution uses scapegoats as diversionary instruments, caricaturing the "anti-vaccine" (although he is not), reproaching the other, by intervening members, for “not having carried out a study on the HCQ in the rules” (whereas he never announced to have done so). one other than observational).
It must be said that the Council of the Order really needs it: it sees itself published against it damning reports on damning reports:
- here the Court of Auditors shocking the whole profession by revealing the offices with swimming pool, excessive expenses and sumptuaries, paid volunteers ... En total disconnection with reality...
health-pollution-prevention / new-adventures-of-the-joyful-t16128-40.html # p407440
Vs original article not cited:
Henri joyous in the daily life of the doctor wrote:As for the Order, I believe it is important to distinguish the departmental authorities, for which I have a great deal of respect, from the National Council, more and more criticized, but that the profession finances without knowing what it is for... The National Council, in difficulty for some time, has obviously decided to make me his instrument of diversion, by caricaturing me as an “anti-vaccine”. It must be said that he really needs it. Until recently, the publication of this damning report full Court of Auditors shocked the whole profession: offices with swimming pool, sumptuary expenses, paid volunteers ... This disconnection from reality of our profession is worrying, and should concern the National Council more than my personal case
https://www.lequotidiendumedecin.fr/act ... ti-vaccins
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 12/08/20, 18:45

pedrodelavega wrote:In addition, you who frequently accuse others (me among others) of only making copied / pasted without debating, without personal ideas (which is not true), I still find it quite paradoxical that you do the same but without mentioning the source, just by modifying a few phrases: : Arrowd: ......

There it is downright defamatory! Accuse Obamot of a vaguely cobbled together copy and paste, without the source being cited!
No, it's just a community of thought which makes you find "naturally" the same expressions to express the same feelings ... You cannot understand : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/08/20, 20:17

I said that I will cite my sources when the trolls have stopped their copying / pasting (and other misdeeds ...)

In the meantime I'm saving time (since apparently it's not the debates or the search for the truth that interests you both ...) so I do as you do, I plagiarize, I copy and I paste : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

And where you are frankly bloated is that for several years you have transformed this forum as a dumping ground for your logorrhea without getting to the bottom of it (I wasn't there eh ...) and now you would complain about this type of cosmetic deviation?

It's hilarious, keep going ... again ... again !!! : Cheesy:

I think that following that, I will do like you, almost copy / paste!
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "