New Adventures of Pr Joyeux

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: New Adventures of Pr Joyeux

by Janic » 24/09/19, 09:25

As with all gullible and proud ignoramuses,
Oh, my master to think! how right you are and how it looks like you.
I find it amazing how you have te describe by projecting your ego onto others
you confuse rudeness and vulgarity.
Ah, well, shit then, I had not realized it!
You are vulgar at all times with your way of consulting and copying / pasting the dictionary, ignoring certain acceptances to retain only those which suit you.
As everyone does by consulting a dictionary. Probably not you who shouldn't even consult it.
You are vulgar also thinking of holding the truth at the cost of a consternating consternating bad faith,
You mean your bad faith isn't vulgar?
you are vulgar because you despise others (as sicetaitsimple) from the top of your supposed greatness,
There you do like Lesser Effort. You land for two months with nearly 500 messages (a performance!) Without knowing why or how this "contempt" took shape and which is only a response to its own contempt of the various interlocutors of this site, not only me .
you would not confuse your contempt for everything that is not you, with a simple observation of inconsistency between an abstract discourse and the real world. Because who is it who despises the pollutants of the soil, of food by the poisons of chemistry and praises the same chemistry in the poisonous medicated?
you are vulgar because you constantly use the "céceluikidikié",
eh yes ! This is the rule of the game! hence my reports of these "céceluikidikié", including you, without going any further!
you are vulgar because you are a creationist
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, finally, you take it out of your sleeve as a fatal argument.
If, at the very least, you had read what I said about it, you would not release this kind of "bullshit?" I am not religious and even opposed to religions as much as to their clone which is evolutionism. I am a Kleinian creationist who asks the question of the origin of the mathematical laws which govern the universe and where chance has no place.
and give lessons to those who think otherwise,
so what are you doing giving yourself the illusion of being different
finally you are vulgar because behind your appearances of matamore, you never admit to be mistaken and act like a polymorphic pervert, like all the larvae of your species prevalent on the net.
Is that rudeness or vulgarity? No! it's pure juice "bullshit"!

NB: I like Yann and Coluche, in whom this mode of expression is a bond with the public who come for that and not your filthy language who does not seek the agreement of the readers of this site and probably elsewhere. Hence your natural vulgarity of which you refuse to be aware of it!

And the answer which still does not come concerning Merry?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 24/09/19, 18:20

“Wild” clinical trials: “patches” were sold for 1500 euros to patients : Arrowd:

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/essai ... s-20190923
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 24/09/19, 19:58

pedrodelavega wrote:“Wild” clinical trials: “patches” were sold for 1500 euros to patients : Arrowd:

If it's not suspicious, that ... : Mrgreen: For a non-profit fund (Josefa Fund) ...
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/09/19, 09:12

pedrodelavega wrote:
“Wild” clinical trials: “patches” were sold for 1500 euros to patients : Arrowd:
Miviludes? An antisect sect is the height of the sect! : Cheesy:
If it's not suspicious, that ... : Mrgreen: For a non-profit fund (Josefa Fund) ...
what impatient! wait for the judgment since the high priestess of vaccines and chemical drugs filed a complaint and wait for what the supposed victims will say.
Otherwise, for non-profit funds, most of them solicit donations for science and which are only a scam about the fear or naivety of donors such as telethons and others.

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/sante/medic ... 29999.html
Authorized in the United States, but not yet in Europe, it is the most expensive drug in the world: € 1,9 million for a single injection

in short, if the parents make their child take this drug at 1.9 million, they will be illegal and liable to prison. But it doesn't bother anyone that it costs 1.9m euros. This is a scam, a real one, and not at 1.000 euros.

And there:
https://www.helloasso.com/associations/ ... our-la-vie

BUT EMMA AND HUGO NEED YOUR GENEROSITY
The annual budget of the association is very largely insufficient to finance the cost of this clinical trial valued at a budget of 4 million Euros. Our call for generosity has the primary purpose of enabling regulatory assessment and the technical deployment of a test by double injection of vectors in France. The rapid extension of this essay so that Emma and Hugo can benefit from it. In this option, the donations collected will contribute to the costs of:

and it is a question of financing the test, not of the guarantee that it will lead to an effective treatment from which these babies will benefit! : Cry:
And meanwhile BP collects billions of profits distributed to shareholders in major industries. If that's not suspicious! : Evil:
https://www.francetvinfo.fr/replay-radi ... 78527.html

In 2012, for example, the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies earned € 112 billion. For the “oil supermajors”, we are around 100 billion euros. And for the luxury giants, LVMH and other Kering, Prada and Rolex, we have reached almost 20 billion euros in net profits.

But they cannot afford to pay for rare diseases that do not benefit them. : Cry: : Evil: : Oops:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/09/19, 11:50

Once again you mix everything with your sauce. Totally indigestible and off topic.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/09/19, 12:15

Once again you mix everything with your sauce.
this is normal when you know the subject with more possibility of perceiving the various aspects on other subjects, than someone who parachutes without knowing anything. It is called having a spirit of synthesis and some do not succeed
Totally indigestible and off topic.
a) for the answer to Zorro, (sorry Zero), he is used to serving other indigestible speeches and we are therefore in known country.
b) for you! So you think it's good that the lobbies are getting fat on the back of the gullible (generous) who believe in their demagogic discourse as do the agricultural lobbies that you denounce. Rather try to be in harmony with your own speech!
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/09/19, 12:54

Magnificent! I am right, I have the spirit of synthesis ME, you know nothing about it since you are parachuted, so be in harmony with your other speeches otherwise you are for Bigpharma (so God exists?) ... And Merry?
Even better; Zorro: He said it, he is it.
You speak of a genius!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/09/19, 14:11

Magnificent! I am right, I have the spirit of synthesis ME,
You confuse believing you are right and being right. You believe like me, so everywhere, except that our sources of beliefs are different on certain points, not on all! But if you have this spirit of synthesis demonstrate it!
you know nothing about it since you are parachuted,
I do not say that you know nothing about it, but that you do not seem to have consulted, in their entirety, the subjects compared on this site
So, a priori, you express yourself according to your beliefs on the subjects in question, but nothing prevents you from demonstrating the opposite, not for me, but for other readers
so be in harmony with your other speeches otherwise you are for Bigpharma
simply demonstrate that this is not so!
(so God exists?) ...
Off topic !
And Merry?
And Joyeux has to go to trial and you are not a judge, nor me, so wait for the result before making a value judgment like the other accusers.
Even better; Zorro: He said it, he is it.
It is not I who self-credits myself with such a nickname. When to be a Zorro, except for BP, that is to say those there against which the real Zorro, from the series in question, fights, the one who says is precisely not the one who is!
You speak of a genius!
Whoever says is who is: right? : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/09/19, 20:18

Janic wrote:Do not say that you know nothing about it, but that you do not seem to have consulted, in their entirety, the subjects compared on this site
So, a priori, you express yourself according to your beliefs on the subjects in question, but nothing prevents you from demonstrating the opposite, not for me, but for other readers

I did not wait to discover this site to be interested in different subjects ... : roll: So, a priori, you say anything.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/09/19, 09:36

I did not wait to discover this site to be interested in different subjects ...

I hope for you ! But there is an important difference between being interested in various subjects and deepening them, which requires months, years where you have to get back to work every day. This is what distinguishes the "sportsman" sprawled in front of his TV or on the bench of a stadium, from the one who trains every day sweating blood and water.
So I hope you're one of the latter, but are you on all physical or intellectual "sports" and therefore which ones?
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "