New Adventures of Pr Joyeux

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: New Adventures of Pr Joyeux

by Janic » 22/09/19, 16:17

So, not only would Joyeux be presumed innocent, but he would be acquitted for the benefit of the doubt ...
You're weird as a guy, you go from one extreme to the other. Do not anticipate the work of the judges and wait for their judgment.

And "charlatan" would not be the appropriate term ... Perhaps more fair huckster, or mountebank ...
There are so many others who have the favor of the gullible, including you?
Because finally, with his accomplice - as much a professor - that which prevented them from publishing in a peer-reviewed journal various articles on Valentonin, from engaging, in forms recognized by the scientific community, with some guarantees of rigor and safety for the patients concerned, a clinical experimentation protocol; at a minimum, there would have been discussion, debate between experts.
We see that you do not know the environment in question. In general, experts are linked to manufacturers who take a dim view of everything that does not go through their system (good or bad by the way)
What can justify these strange methods (and it is not some discounts on the official prices, granted to some, which change the deal).
How naive you should at least educate yourself more seriously than this superficial and inaccurate speech. Where are you going to fish this story of discounts?
Yep, all that, like these sudden reversals on vaccination,
more and more zero!
https://www.famillessanteprevention.org ... berculose/

Already in 1993. , I told my wife that if we were to stay in Paris, the children should be vaccinated against tuberculosis. Because I accompanied people towards the end of life, affected by HIV and often multi-infected. (so 25 years ago already!)

En 2015, I wrote it very clearly, you have to vaccinate against tuberculosis, in pages 113 to 115 of my book "Vaccines how to find it? ".

So one more stupidity! He never revived and his speech is and remains the same, he is provaccine but not just anything, no matter how. Our navel-gazing, makes us forget (or not want to know) that there is no European and even global harmonization on the vaccines to be given, the ages, the spacing, their number, etc… and so it is a pretension that to believe in a harmony that does not exist and therefore if Joyeux feels more in harmony with other less totalitarian countries, that does not make it a non vaccinalist.
leave a deplorable, distressing image of the character and his friends; from there to sow doubt on the positions he defends, or defended, there is only a very small step ...
of the same kind as above! What is deplorable is this habit of criticizing without knowing and without even wanting to educate yourself. Now you have official organizations, official statistics from France or other countries and it is these organizations that the population trusts that ultimately demonstrate that the HAPPY AND OTHERS are justly credible.

0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 22/09/19, 21:23

What Joyeux is advancing does not seem so eccentric after all, that his methods are questionable, it is a fact, but since he is removed from the order of "doctors", how to do ?
https://professeur-joyeux.com/2016/04/2 ... enomenale/
https://professeur-joyeux.com/2016/12/2 ... concernes/
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/09/19, 08:58

after, that his methods are questionable, it is a fact,
For example?
So Pasteur's methods would today be considered more than questionable, but even criminal and he would end up in prison. But, in his time, after Jenner, he offers immense hope of conquering heaps of diseases which are frightening to have decimated entire populations and therefore his system has turned from hope (failed) into "sacred" dogma, despite the facts, the indisputable official statistics established since. : Cry:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 23/09/19, 12:22

Janic wrote:
after, that his methods are questionable, it is a fact,
For example?
So Pasteur's methods would today be considered more than questionable, but even criminal and he would end up in prison. But, in his time, after Jenner, he offers immense hope of conquering heaps of diseases which are frightening to have decimated entire populations and therefore his system has turned from hope (failed) into "sacred" dogma, despite the facts, the indisputable official statistics established since. : Cry:

Image Definitely, with you we are never disappointed!
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/09/19, 14:16

Definitely, with you we are never disappointed!
You're not bad either! : Cheesy: But it has nothing to do with me, it's just history! And so: as an example? :D
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 23/09/19, 17:41

You might think you're doing it on purpose, you'd at least have an excuse ... :(
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/09/19, 18:01

You might think you're doing it on purpose,
of course I do it on purpose! When you issue such a clear-cut opinion, I suppose it is based on something concrete, not just an impression, as Bardal did!
you would at least have an excuse ...
not even! But would you look for an excuse for not answering? :?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 23/09/19, 18:58

Pffff ... Clandestine clinical trials are strictly prohibited, period. As for comparing with Pasteur, it’s pretty much anything, the era and the context were completely different. But I do not know why I answer, you will cut the hair again in 4 then in 8, then in 16, etc, etc ... to the infinity of your emptiness.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/09/19, 20:57

Pffff ... Clandestine clinical trials are strictly prohibited, period.
pfff ... wait for the judgment before writing this kind of thing or else you do bardal! But my question was about the term suspect and therefore what!
As for comparing with Pasteur, it’s pretty big, the time and the context were completely different.
Do you only notice that? But era or not, what is wrong at one time does not become true at another, just to credit a "religious" dogma and all the superstition that goes with it. Unless you consider that official bodies are not credible
But I do not know why I answer, you will cut the hair again in 4 then in 8, then in 16, etc, etc ... to the infinity of your emptiness.
like that I would feel less alone with such a ass hair cutter!

Ps: you see the advantages of vulgarity, it is that everyone can use it at leisure to probe the depth of your emptiness! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 23/09/19, 21:51

As with any gullible ignoramus and proud of it, you confuse rudeness and vulgarity. You are always vulgar with the way you consult and copy / paste the dictionary, ignoring certain acceptances to retain only those that suit you. You are also vulgar thinking that you hold the truth at the cost of a dismaying bad faith of constancy, you are vulgar because you despise the others (as sicetaitsimple) from the height of your supposed greatness, you are vulgar because you constantly use the "céceluikidikié" , you are vulgar because you are creationist and give lessons to those who think otherwise, well you are vulgar because behind your appearances of bullshit, you never admit being wrong and act like a polymorphic pervert, like all the larvae of your species rampant on the net.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "