Neurology: the belly, the intestinal flora and the intestines are our 2nd brain (Arte)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Neurology: the belly, the intestinal flora and the intestines are our 2nd brain (Arte)

by Macro » 03/02/22, 19:31

Janic wrote:Macro »03/02/22, 15:36
My mother no longer gives milk. Nor does my wife for that matter... : Cheesy: What am I doing??? I continue my piece of Saint Nectaire every two days???
the best remedy, practiced instinctively by animals, is rest (digestive) of the organism by regular diets or regular fasts of short duration.

I'm not retired, I make my body and my brain work... I can fast between two meals, it's quite a short duration : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Neurology: the belly, the intestinal flora and the intestines are our 2nd brain (Arte)

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/02/22, 19:37

The self fellatio you get there? (If you are looking for me, I am in the backroom of Gay-Macumba, in Crotoy) : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/02/22, 19:52

I'm not retired, I make my body and my brain work... I can fast between two meals, it's quite a short duration
in this field like so many others, it is full of misconceptions. People accustomed to medium and long-term fasts do not cease to activate physically and even more intellectually, but that is not the subject here. One day a week is enough to start, for example the WE.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/02/22, 19:55

Monday why not, but the weekend it's feast.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/02/22, 20:26

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »03/02/22, 20:55
Monday why not, but the weekend it's feast.
it is a simple matter of personal choice, but at the cost of how much suffering?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 04/02/22, 02:11

Christophe wrote:There are a lot of mediocre doctors: are they even aware of the study I published on the intestinal flora? I doubt...
Trust my science don't give source, found elsewhere https://www.santemagazine.fr/actualites ... ide-896031.

et the study dates from May 2021
conclusions
We suggest that the breakdown of gut barrier integrity contributes to the development of arthritis and propose restoration of gut barrier homeostasis as a novel therapeutic approach for RA.

There were other innovations that went unnoticed health-pollution-prevention/neurology-the-belly-our-2nd-brain-arte-t13053-20.html#p489949
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 04/02/22, 08:31

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:The self fellatio you get there? (If you are looking for me, I am in the backroom of Gay-Macumba, in Crotoy) : Mrgreen:

I have never tried....But Currently my body has the flexibility of a lamp glass....So it's dead...

I see myself fasting on a Sunday when I sometimes drive 10 to 15 hours behind the wheel of a taxi even if it only burns 135 calories/hour... I don't think I can stay focused enough if my stomach is crying out for food. ..My brain will automatically send me signals of distress....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/02/22, 13:02

I see myself fasting on a Sunday when I sometimes drive 10 to 15 hours behind the wheel of a taxi even if it only burns 135 calories/hour... I don't think I can stay focused enough if my stomach is crying out for food. ..My brain will automatically send me signals of distress....
it's normal! Living organisms have biological (and cultural) rhythms that constantly inform us. You will certainly have noticed that when you miss a meal at a fixed time, shortly after you are no longer "hungry" or even when you are upset.
It is therefore not a distress signal, but a cultural reflex. But on the other hand, food makes you as addicted as drugs because it lacks the memorized pleasure hormones.
The human being is like an automobile (sector you know well) you cannot repair a vehicle while it is running and half a day may not be enough for a repair. You have to check, control, the various elements that are wrong and find the right repairs and / or changes to make.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 04/02/22, 14:39

Janic wrote: it's normal! Living organisms have biological (and cultural) rhythms that constantly inform us. You will certainly have noticed that when you miss a meal at a fixed time, shortly after you are no longer "hungry" or even when you are upset.
It is therefore not a distress signal, but a cultural reflex.

Cultural : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: I have about as much culture as Yes YES you see the guy in his yellow and red taxi... Well, that's me...

On the other hand when yes yes he backs off a meal (and that often happens to him) and well he is hungry... It makes him irascible, and yes yes he starts doing bullshit... In addition yes yes he has flies transparent that start to pass in front of his eyes when he is hungry (well rather apples, carrots, chickens or turkeys if he is too hungry) : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/02/22, 15:45

turkeys if he is too hungry)
and hunger justifies the means! : Cheesy:
0 x