Natural alicas, keep your health by eating better!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Natural alicas, keep your health by eating better!

by Christophe » 25/02/10, 19:42

Medicines, “medicinal” foods, are back in the spotlight.

Foods that protect your health

Cholesterol, cancer, Alzheimer's, depression ... Dr. Laurent Chevallier publishes "My food orders" Editions. Links that liberate. How to eat healthy and prevent diseases

It is about eating healthy as ready-to-wear. One fashion seems to chase the other. Remember, there was a time when fruits and vegetables were not recommended! Full of water, they seemed to have no nutritional value. It was in the United States in the 1930 years and at the time we did not yet calculate the levels of minerals and vitamins ... In the 1960 years, we had not succeeded his life or made a binge if we did not consume no meat for lunch and dinner. Today, nothing better and more chic than a vegetarian meal. Since the 1970 years, sugar and fat have descended into the underworld of dietetics as diabetes and cholesterol increased. In recent months, it is the effects of wine that heat up the spirits. And the milk! And the bio! Confusion sets in "Science advances by the overcoming of successive contradictions," says Jean-Pierre Poulain, professor of sociology at the University of Toulouse. But behind the apparent cacophony, there is today a consensus: fruits and vegetables, not too much alcohol, no nibbling. And physical exercise. "Nutrigenetics has surprises," warns the sociologist (1). We are not equal in front of food, because the machine is not regulated in the same way for all ... "

The only certainty, diet is partly responsible for our great ills: the epidemic, obesity, the soaring cancers, the proliferation of cardiovascular diseases ... The novelty ? Doctors no longer designate only forbidden foods. They recommend some. With, at the top of the list, fruits and vegetables for their anticarcinogenic virtues. And many more: the inevitable David Servan-Schreiber is not for nothing in the explosion of sales of omega 3, turmeric, broccoli or green tea. Is the magic list exclusive and definitive? If the National Cancer Institute recommends these foods, it also insists on the indispensable diversification of food. Whoever feeds exclusively on garlic and cabbages would put his health at risk ... Without being curative, some foods are simply protective. It is now accepted that 30% of 100 000 new cancer cases reported in France each year could be avoided by modifying the content of its plate.

Health through food? It's not so magical. The food orders of the "Nouvel Observateur" guided by the nutritionist Laurent Chevallier will help you. You will learn to be wary of the effects of certain chemical components used and abused by the agri-food industry. "Too many additives on a label? Change your radius, "says Dr. Chevallier, the Languedoc hedonist who does not hate to open a good bottle. Health!

Suite and source: http://hebdo.nouvelobs.com/hebdo/parution/p2364/

This week in the NewObs.

Definition of foods: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alicament

Do you remember the TV campaign on nutraceuticals?

The slogan should not please everyone ... It was nevertheless a slogan full of common sense: "So that our food becomes our first medicine" ... I know more of who it was probably Danone ...

I will try to find the pub in question!

Be careful not to confuse the foods in this file with these kinds of "food supplements" based on (waste) dairy products ... whose effect is mainly placebo ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkgTN609Ow8

The campaign I'm talking about was good before this kind of products ... whose packaging is also no longer anti-econological ... :|
Last edited by Christophe the 25 / 02 / 10, 23: 22, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/10, 19:59

Super I found it!

See here: http://www.ina.fr/pub/alimentation-bois ... nt.fr.html

Thin ca date (already) of 1991 !! Almost 20 years, the cow !!

Well it was not really the slogan but it was important to remember : Mrgreen:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 25/02/10, 20:02

The term "food" can be misleading.
Recently I heard this term during a report on GMOs ... or they talked about genetically modified rice to have particular property (richer in beta carotene) : Evil:

We should rather talk about healthy eating simply!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/10, 20:05

It is especially true that the complements that I lambasted above are also called wholes.

But according to Wiki healthy foods are also nutraceuticals

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alicament

In fact we should distinguish:

# 1 Examples of industrial foods
# 2 Natural network

It is not necessarily a healthy diet but a "smart" diet that we should talk about.

Here I see that on Wiki they agree with my opinion on industrial nutraceuticals:

These health claims from the food industry, it is possible to doubt their veracity, especially regarding the superiority of these foods over other more traditional (a simple yogurt or cheese). And even if scientific studies leading to the manufacture of nutraceuticals are serious and well established, the nutraceuticals escape all the controls that a drug undergoes before and after its marketing.

So let's focus on natural nutraceuticals! I changed the title ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 25/02/10, 20:19

it changes everything indeed, because with the industrial food it will soon be necessary to have a doctorate in biology to navigate it !!!

For "natural health foods" one of my favorites is honey!
Excellent against sore throat and excellent for healing wounds, and excellent in ... tea! : Lol:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/02/10, 21:29

The term "food" is a perfect revealer of the perversion of the meaning of words.
It's exactly like saying, for example: "sugar is what makes coffee bitter when you don't put it in".
That's what françois TERRASSON called ECM: mental conditioning elements; the proof that it works is that everyone (or almost!) follows suit without having the slightest start.
This proves that the damage is even more considerable psychically than somatic.

Thus, it is no longer a question of feeding oneself, but of healing oneself by giving up adulterated food!
(read this sentence slowly to understand the intensity of nonsense!).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/10, 22:00

My dear Ahmed, I think that you are targeting INDUSTRIAL and unnatural foods ...

Are you fooling me?

Otherwise I do not understand where you are coming from ...

Industrial foods are there to compensate, at least on paper, a diet just too industrialized ...

because with industrial food it will soon be necessary to have a doctorate in biology to find your way there !!!

Uh ... in petrochemicals, do you mean? : Cheesy:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

like Mr. Jourdain I practiced this prose without knowing it

by dedeleco » 25/02/10, 22:53

In the 1960 years I remember the ripe cherries sent by my grandfather on his cherry tree via the post office (which smelled of cherries!) With delight.
Finally, having bitten my tongue before yesterday, nothing like honey to heal the wound that blew well, almost miraculous, nothing in a day!

Fashion or not I have always eaten fruits and vegetables because their taste is a delight.
I am like Mr Jordan I practice it like prose without knowing it.
I have never been able to eat meat without a good amount of vegetables, and at the restaurant I have always been frustrated by the lack of vegetables accompanying the meat!
I have never been able to drink sodas, lemonades, oranginas or coca cola tasteless compared to a real fruit juice and I do not understand how you can drink such bad drinks!
Calling a real natural food delight, the term "food" horrifies me because this term comes from the food industry which has totally distorted and deviated the taste of our children to the point that they often refuse the true delights of real fruits.
We must call them natural food that men have been eating for millions of years and Darwin's selection explains that they are good for our health.
Same for the exercise that has also been necessary to find our food for millions of years and that avoids us to grow by stocking nature reserves for the days of shortages that no longer exist.
If your overweight increases due to lack of exercise, do like me climb every day as soon as possible a vertical drop of 200 m (second floor of the Eiffel Tower or 66 floors, 15 to 20minutes and calculate the power) to compensate for the lack of exercise in front of a screen as at this moment !!! Do not do this with an electric bike but pedal!
Moreover with a backache (pretty sciatica, there is 15ans, a little too often in front of a screen) I treated it by re-muscularizing my back riding ribs by bike regularly, instead of doctor's medications. If back pain returns, it indicates that I am not exercising enough.
I am struck that one advises even the serious patients of the heart to exercise, also it is necessary to begin well before the accident.

Also it is not a fashion, but an instinctive natural reality forgotten and scientifically proven on all animals rats, mice and monkeys!
By the way, I do not eat anymore Danone, since he pounded us with his claims of excessive yogurts, paid by our purchase, for a natural product !!
Eat organic without advertising.
We must be wary of recovery by the industry that concocts new aberrations such as Omega 3 capsules instead of directly eating foods with omega 3 such as mackerel or walnuts. Nothing assures us to avoid new unknown problems behind the extraction process as dangerous solvents, etc ... By avoiding tin tin cans we were entitled to Biphenol A in plastic on the same boxes!

The organic is natural but not the staple food obtained with insecticide or fungal hazardous products treatments which multiply by two and more first the diseases of the farmers who spread them (cancers, etc ..)
Same for hydrogenated oils and fats to make them more chemically stable and thus massively used in the food industry and which are one of the completely unexpected causes of the obesity epidemic, because our organism is unsuited to a high dose of these fats unnatural and yet chemically inert.

This is not a fashion but an awareness of ancient natural behaviors and avoid recovery by the industry.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/02/10, 22:59

Whether the food is industrial or not changes nothing in the case: it is the perception of the phenomenon is problematic.
Getting to think that feeding normally is a therapeutic act.

Lieutseu, Help!
Recyclinage, s'toph needs your third eye!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/10, 23:22

Ahmed, we've eaten so "industrial" for say 30 years that food normality does not really make sense anymore ... what's the normal food for you? In a supermarket today you have the worst that can be the best ... If you want it, we are lucky to have a huge food diversity and we continue to eat shit ...

But we are what we eat ... right?

Why cancers increase so much since 20 years? Because we diagnose them better? Because we live older?

Yes but not that ...

Did you read the article in link of the nouvelleobs because I think that we are not talking about the same thing ... they do not even mention the term "foods" ... simply better foods for health ...

Passage on the (the?) Cancer:

Prevent cancer

In France, the number of new cases per year has doubled in a quarter of a century (170 000 in 1980, 350 000 in 2009). Involved, tobacco of course, but also viruses, genes, environmental factors (pollution, asbestos, pesticides ...). And the diet: excess of bad fats for example creates a favorable ground. Conversely, there are products that are good to consume every day, not to treat the disease - it gets better and better thanks to medical progress - but to try to avoid its occurrence or recurrences. The National Cancer Institute (INCa) says: 30% of new cases per year in France (100 000) could be avoided with a balanced diet and diversified, based on the consumption of protective products. Add to that a few hours of physical activity a week to avoid the overweight that promotes the onset of the disease, especially at the time of menopause.

L'ordonnance

Increase consumption of fruits and vegetables - preferably organic to avoid pesticide residues. Thus, 20% of cancers could be avoided if one filled his basket better. Some fruits and vegetables are protective: cabbage and broccoli, onions and garlic, apples, spinach, turmeric (the spice used for curry). Added to this are pomegranate, rice and, in prevention of prostate cancer, tomato. Finally, it is good to drink at least 2 cups of green tea a day. For the protein intake, alternate the meat (turkey, chicken, veal, ground steak to 5%, rump ...), fish, legumes and eggs. Alcohol is a matter of debate (see opposite David Khayat's interview), but it is better to be content with a drink or two, occasionally.
It is also preferable to limit the consumption of over-salty foods, cheeses and cold meats, as well as red meat (500 g per week maximum).

To avoid. Science wonders about the effects of soy (in yogurt, milk or in the form of tofu). Protector for Asians, who do not have the same digestive system as us, it could have deleterious effects for us, depending on the quantities absorbed. In its composition, we find a plant xeno-estrogen a substance with poorly determined action on the breast. Afssa (French Agency for Food Safety) recommends caution. Some industrial foods are also to be consumed in moderation.

It is always better to focus on fresh and frozen products. Finally, dietary supplements based on beta-carotene are to be banned.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "