Natural alicas, keep your health by eating better!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/05/10, 17:11

I don’t think it’s monks out there suffering from any deficiencies, : Mrgreen: one of the staple foods in Japan is rice, which is very rich in various nutrients at all stages of its development and even contains fatty acids during the germination period.
In addition, taoism is of Chinese origin and is open to medicine. These beings have been scholars for many generations ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 09/05/10, 18:58

I am only repeating the essentials of very beautiful programs on Arte, 5 and The BBC which summarize very instructive fundamental scientific studies on the evolution of mammals and man from Palau or Florés (Thursday 6 May F5) !!! !

Finally the seeds, whole and eggs, intended to reproduce life must contain everything that allows us to live in full growth and therefore are certainly very good for us to live (except poisons against predators) !!
Almost obvious !!

When the stress that makes us grow I would appreciate having the references !!

I doubt it very much, because nourished with rich cow's milk, we grow more than Japanese (except hyper fed sumos) !!!
Even on my children I note this phenomenon, the first with non-infant formula rich milk (the doctor had not proposed it, not common), larger and larger than the following with less rich formula milk !!!!!

Because in the past with famines, wars, there was much more stress !!!!!
And the men were smaller, see with the pigmé adapted to the diseases of their region !!!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 09/05/10, 20:58

Oiseautempête [/ b] wrote:
The structure of our intestine does not allow the digestion of the plants which the herbivores ingest ... the Gorillas which are them really vegans, eat enormous quantities of plants (edible plants, roots and fruits) and apparently have a much more digestive system effective for that than ours ...

Above all, do not confuse vegetarians (or vegans) and herbivores!
As for the gorillas, they certainly consume fruits, but most of their diet consists of leaves that are not very nutritious, which implies that they must ingest a fairly considerable amount.
[B] Dedeleco
wrote:
Finally the seeds, whole and eggs, intended to reproduce life must contain everything that allows us to live in full growth and therefore are certainly very good for us to live (except poisons against predators) !!
Almost obvious !!

I am not so sure of the soundness of the argument, and I appreciate the virtually!
Basically, however, I think you are right, not because our needs would be the same as that of plants, but because the seeds have in addition to what is well known, an extraordinary possibility: during the process of germination (aspect which we have not spoken about) enzymes intervene which both deeply transform nutrients (in particular "boost" vitamins and proteins) and also allow good assimilation by our body *.

On the issue of adult size, there is a limitation on growth during adolescence in the event of intense physical efforts **; on the other hand, a poorly designed plant-based diet obviously does not favor this increase.

* It is one of the pillars of "living food", which must imperatively be studied by those who wish to rethink their diet.
** In the Middle Ages, we oppose the "great" to the common people, great in the hierarchical sense as in the physical sense (it is the first term which is the cause of the second) ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 10/05/10, 11:59

It is clear that diet to play a very important role in increasing our size.
An increase is not really the right word, it would rather be a return to normalcy (numerous archaeological excavations, it has been demonstrated that in antiquity certain men were as tall as now).
The factors are very numerous in fact: food, heredity, adaptation to the natural environment (example of the pygmies cited by dedelco), but also climate (the "little ice age" having had an impact on crops, and therefore food etc. ..).

Coming back to the main topic, I would like to make a small remark about certain "food" products (if you will allow the expression) that are over the counter in supermarkets:
Products used to treat "bad cholesterol", based on plant sterol.
I would not mention brands, but it is clear that once again, the agro-industrialists, we tend to play on words.
There are no two different cholesterols, but rather two ways of being transported: either by low density lipoproteins LDL, or by high density lipoproteins HDL.

It is the LDL which presents a risk, because it is deposited on the walls of the arteries and over time little triggered atheromas (sort of fat plugs).

Some studies question the true effectiveness of its products (as for pro-biotics), the problem lies mainly in the free sale of its last, so some people with no cholesterolemia take it without medical advice as preventive believing to do well ... hence the problem.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 10/05/10, 13:47

Info on cholesterol and health:
http://www.physorg.com/news184338671.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8664917.stm

Despite 30 years of study, we still don't know how cholesterol causes heart disease.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/05/10, 16:40

It is relatively false and illusory to bring the so-called "alicaments" into a paradigm of ideal of medicine and health ... Ahmed describes it much better than I did above. Because if we were to drift a little further into the semantics, we could also add certain cultural practices under "food" (lol)

sen-no-sen wrote:Coming back to the main topic, I would like to make a small remark about certain "food" products (if you will allow the expression) that are over the counter in supermarkets:
Products used to treat "bad cholesterol", based on plant sterol.
I would not mention brands, but it is clear that once again, the agro-industrialists, we tend to play on words.
There are no two different cholesterols, but rather two ways of being transported: either by low density lipoproteins LDL, or by high density lipoproteins HDL.

It is the LDL which presents a risk, because it is deposited on the walls of the arteries and over time little triggered atheromas (sort of fat plugs).

Some studies question the true effectiveness of its products
(as for the pro-biotics), the problem resides above all in the free sale of its last, thus certain people not having cholesterolemia problems take it without medical advice as a preventive measure believing they are doing well ... hence the problem.

You touch a sensitive point with your finger. Basically, one of those even around which revolve the arguments of the "partisans" of the thesis according to which it will be necessary to attack the "causes" of diseases and who argue that it is the organism which "triggers" cancer as a reaction of the immune system and the "opponents" ... those who have always argued that the "effects" should be tackled ... the cause supposedly being left to the individual sphere / private ... because "far too complicated to" manage "for a food industry manufacturer ..." without interfering ... In reality both are a little right (debate: preventive medicine VS firefighter medicine ...) Because even if we have done prevention, we are very happy to be able to call on emergency medicine when necessary ...

But back to the false problems of LDL / HDL. The truth is more serious than that, since the cholesterol which binds on the walls of the vessels is supposed to be eliminated thanks to the contribution of polyunsaturated fatty acids which play the role of roadway ... The organism having itself created the mechanism, is well placed to know this since it will fix many of our toxins in these fats as we would empty our trash in a container. Unfortunately for those who are in a situation of lack of GOOD FATTY ACIDS, the situation means that they no longer have a road truck service to pick up the trash, which then accumulates in the body. This is how we see an explosion of cancers appear in our societies. It is not the only explanation but it is one. And it has the merit of having been demonstrated in the laboratory.

So consume REAL fatty acids * => Omega (-) 3 (-) 6 (-) 9 /// and not those that are offered as a food especially in margarines already filled with "trans fatty acids" "completely saturated ///. The biological-technical explanation being that the good cholesterol takes care of the bad on contact and this is how the bad takes off from the vessels and can be eliminated ...

* they are easily and inexpensively found in first cold pressing oils ...!
Last edited by Obamot the 10 / 05 / 10, 17: 06, 1 edited once.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 10/05/10, 17:04

: Cheesy:
long live my little production
: Cheesy:
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/05/10, 17:09

It has not so much to do with having a farm or not, but rather with his food choices. It does not prevent those who are in your case from being deficient in certain nutrients if they are not careful (it's just less likely) :? 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/05/10, 18:41

C in the air: "Anti Cancer menus".

Medicines (rather "industrial" than "natural") are widely mentioned.

See soon streaming on the official website: http://www.france5.fr/c-dans-l-air/inde ... age=videos
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 13/05/10, 20:23

To see, also on 1 page at the bottom of this week's Chained Duck (12mai 2010):
"Laughter tumor" with Pr. D. Khayat in contradiction with D. Servran-Screiber !!!
on oily fish and industrial tomatoes !!!
Fun but shows the limits of the food and not too much to the letter !!!
Eat everything, varied, tasteful and as organic as possible !!
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "