Natural alicas, keep your health by eating better!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 04/05/10, 13:47

All means are good in a society of overconsumption to generate profits: lies, manipulations, mystifications.

"Hunger justifies the means" : Lol:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 04/05/10, 17:48

Ahmed wrote:The very term "food" clearly indicates the slope followed: it is a question of treating the disease, considered as normal, and not of maintaining good health.

A little personal anecdote: having had to undergo a small "mechanical" surgical intervention, I had to answer a pre-operative questionnaire from the anesthetist.
One of his questions made me jump: "What drugs are you taking?"
It would have seemed more logical to me to ask first: "are you on medication?"
All these people are emulators of the Dr. Knock, for who "a healthy person is a patient who does not know"!

About Dr. Knock:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2po1b_le-docteur-knock-les-maladies-et-la

: Lol:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/05/10, 18:09

I do not have the sound.
---
I saw the path that brought you this video, via Daily ..

http://www.jp-petit.org/nouv_f/prostate ... istage.htm

: Mrgreen:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 04/05/10, 18:34

Here is another link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMqEkyNnjbE

Gegyx: We know what I see. : Lol:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/05/10, 20:35

Sen-no-sen you wrote:
Veganism is a practice advocated by certain ascetic philosophies (certain Buddhist sects, Jainism etc ...) based on a respect for the omnipresent life, nevertheless its strict application remains delicate because the animal proteins remain richer than their vegetal counterpart.

When you say animal protein is "richer" than plant protein, I wouldn't put it that way.
I would say that animal P. are more "effective" because of their composition very close to ours: thus during their digestion by our body they are dissociated into amino acids "ready for use" to recompose our proteins.
Now we have to ask ourselves what the word "efficiency" means when applied to this process, does outsourcing part of the metabolism work really help? By analogy, using the elevator is more efficient than going up the stairs, yet we are designed according to the second solution ...

Two other remarks:
1- Can we say that a type of protein which allows the development of many pathologies is "richer" or more "effective" than another which does not have its drawbacks?
2- Contrary to the image that one does by associating proteins and meat, the plants are abundant sources of proteins which can easily cover our needs (which are besides modest: a breast-fed infant is in a phase of active growth, however, breast milk contains only 5% protein).

You also write:
In the prevention of the development of cancer cells, the priority remains above all in caloric limitation with a predominantly vegetarian diet.

According to the study in China of Campbell, calories from plant origin not used by the body are removed as heat, while calories from mainly animal products are stored as fat.
Campbell in its dietary recommendations, does not impose a limitation to the amount of calories as long as it comes from a healthy diet, so vegetarian.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/05/10, 00:37

Very interesting!

There is a funny paradox in the practice. Why do meat products "hold the stomach better" than protein from plant sources?

Basically for the equivalent amount in a meal with vegetable proteins, I still have a feeling of hunger after the meal whereas with meat, no (although I eat very little and in small portions => cooking Asian in principle wok or steam) ...

And the phenomenon is even more true in the tropics or in very hot countries, where, curiously, one "does not hold long" on an empty stomach by very high constant heat (~ 30-40 ° C day / night for those who have experienced it).

Moreover, Kousmine advocates a low meat food bolus, because the vegan bowl is more difficult to manage and that those who follow it are more likely to be squared by the fact that it is more restrictive ... .but it is discussed and it may not be a good reason! : Cheesy:

Maybe there are answers to these questions?
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 05/05/10, 14:22

Ahmed wrote:1- Can we say that a type of protein which allows the development of many pathologies is "richer" or more "effective" than another which does not have its drawbacks?
2- Contrary to the image that one does by associating proteins and meat, the plants are abundant sources of proteins which can easily cover our needs (which are besides modest: a breast-fed infant is in a phase of active growth, however, breast milk contains only 5% protein).

Animal proteins do not develop pathologies if ingested in a reasonable amount (currently 100g of lean meat per day for an adult), but they are sometimes associated with harmful fats ...
Indeed, plants are not sources of protein plentiful: the proteins are very diluted there, it is therefore necessary to eat more in quantity to equal a lean meat like rabbit or kangaroo ...) and in Asian cuisine the proportion and digestibility of vegetable proteins is increased by manipulations (fermentation in particular ) ... A vegetable "steak" is barely equal to ~ 40g of lean ground steak (at 5% fat) ... so you have to eat double the amount of vegetable for the equivalent to 100g ground steak
The breast milk of fast-growing animals is not much richer in protein, but much richer in fat ... and the needs of a child who spends most of his time sleeping have nothing to to see with those of an active adult ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/05/10, 16:14

Siding these remarks on animal food !!
They show that the strength of the child habit is hard to change !!

In my case, often, after eating beautiful salads and other vegetables that fill the belly with almost nothing, busy with something else, like reading and writing on econology, I forgot to eat the meal (meat and vegetables) Going to dessert, fruit !!

A baby grows up and needs protein to grow his body and brain much more than us and so if we eat more than 6% of animal protein, we eat in excess !!
The calf grows much faster and bigger than a man and therefore needs a very rich milk, too much for babies and us !!
Adults, when we make great efforts, we do not need more protein, to build our body, but mostly energy with slow sugars, such as pasta, bread, etc., used by cyclists in large quantity !!
Proteins are more difficult to digest than cooked vegetables, and therefore "fit more in the stomach" !!!!
So prisoners of ancient vital reflexes that ensured our survival in times of famine (previously used) to push us to eat a very rare rich food (meat, sugar) and to store, we continue to stuff ourselves in excess of this food become very accessible , to the point of killing us prematurely, by a real incoercible addiction !!
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 05/05/10, 17:37

Adults, when we make great efforts, we do not need more protein, to build our body, but mostly energy with slow sugars, such as pasta, bread, etc., used by cyclists in large quantity !!

It all depends, Dedelco, to "gain muscle" you have to increase the amount of protein.
For an average athlete, it is recommended about 1,5g of protein per Kg of body weight, some bodybuilders exceed 3grs, nevertheless pass this amount, risks are possible for the kidneys.

I remember that the human being is omnivorous, look at your teeth, incisors, canine (ridiculous I agree), premolar, molar.
The different ethnic groups, still living for what little remains in contact with nature, confirm this rule and eat everything according to what is available.
Let's not forget that insects are a source of protein that is easy to find and very rich (a grasshopper contains more than the equivalent of beef) ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/05/10, 18:17

With their beautiful canines the monkeys are more carnivorous than us and yet they eat little protein by hunting from time to time !!!!
Body builders eat creatine to get sick !!!!
It is probably wrong to have lost the habit of eating insects !!
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "