Natural alicas, keep your health by eating better!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 03/05/10, 15:56

Optimizing your diet is a science, a chemistry more exactly and this is the problem of this kind of ambiguous terminology. Who will offer the nutraceuticals for sale, the local farmer?
Certainly not. More probably unscrupulous "scientific-buraucrates" in the vein _monsanto_ and consort.
An example of credulity in which we bathe: calcium, we have more than necessary and some producer adds even in their dairy product. It's a marketing effect. In Europe, our biggest deficiency is magnesium, especially in fish and some vegetables. When we compare the importance of magnesium against calcium for our metabolism, we are entitled to wonder why these brands who care so much about our well-being do not boost their magnesium products?
In the past, everyone knew the nutritional value of this or that food, it was taught! Today, care is taken to limit this freedom of judgment in favor of scientific and industrial dogma.
If I can afford some advice, learn what you have not been taught because if a diet is to be followed, no one else knows whether it is beneficial or harmful to you, not even _danone_
: Cheesy:
0 x
"If you are not careful, the newspapers will eventually make you hate the oppressed and the oppressors worship. "
Malcolm X
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 03/05/10, 17:31

Exact, we can be full of calcium and not assimilate it, lack of sun, vitamin D, etc .. !!
Magnesium is essential for life, for photosynthesis (eating salad, etc.), and so to avoid various deficiencies, eat all the most varied possible, without excess on a single type of food, nor do fixations on calcium, calories, nutraceuticals, supplements, etc .. and exercise, such as going upstream every day a vertical drop of 200m at any age (second floor of the Eiffel Tower or 10 times 7 floors running) !!!
Well, I stop in front of the computer and I'm going to do this exercise !!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/05/10, 18:59

Come to think of it, this thread makes sense. All food is ultimately “food”. Indeed, just like in "traditional medicine", everything is a question of adequate dosage "substances" ... With big advantages: negligible side effects except allergies, cost entering into the "household" budget, variety of suppliers, no real worry when exceeding the "dosage", verifiable quality to "taste" , no marketing campaign to pay, "living" products in the majority of cases, no need for a prescription, no problem of intoxication ... etc. 8) :? And basically, a lot of forumthe big laboratories are inspired by what nature does!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 03/05/10, 19:20

oiseautempête wrote:
I know vegans: they are almost all visibly squashed, sickly, sickly, dull skin and prematurely aged, little endurance, it is even more visible in children who are underdeveloped ...

It is true that a poorly designed vegan diet can lead to deficiencies, as does the diet of the meat. The cause is probably that too much of the food is cooked and therefore lose their vitamins.

A high-level sportswoman like Jeannie LONGO who consumes a lot of vegetables makes sure to cook at the lowest possible temperature.

A significant number of athletes are vegetarians, otherwise the people I know and who made this choice of health do not look like this description ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/05/10, 19:42

The cause is probably that too much of the food is cooked and therefore lose their vitamins.

A high-level athlete like Jeannie LONGO, who consumes a lot of plants, cooks at the lowest possible temperature.

This is absolutely true and relevant if you do not pay attention to the cooking method. It has since been discovered that it is not so much the heat that destroys during cooking, but the rise and fall in temperature. This explains why ascorbic acid is relatively well preserved at 95 ° C in steaming, or in short cooking in a wok (wherever food is "seized" by heat).

Here is also the best steaming system that maintains this ideal temperature of 95 ° C throughout the cooking period:

http://www.vitaliseur.com/fr/produit/77/Le-Vitaliseur-de-Marion/Vitaliseurs
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 03/05/10, 20:18

For information :
Diet can sharply cut Alzheimer's risk: study
http://www.newsdaily.com/stories/tre63b ... mers-diet/
You reduce the risk of 40% Alzheimer by eating varied Mediterranean type without excess animal protein in the USA !!!
No drug succeeds this performance !!!
Not to mention other diseases also reduced without any other than normal food !!!

Eat raw carrots, a real medicine !!
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 184702.htm
Carrot Component Reduces Cancer Risk
The team found that, after 18 weeks, who ate carrots (the popular orange variety) along with their common feed and the group that consumed falcarinol with their feed - in a quantity equal to that contained in the carrots - were one third less likely to develop full-scale tumors in the control group.

No side effect !!!!
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 03/05/10, 20:23

There have been many lies from food companies, the most recent is that of L-casei, which in a well-known advertisement speaks of a [/ i] "increase in immune defenses, and that is scientifically proven.
Following a scientific study (true this one, and independent), it was proved that L-casei did not improve the immune system at all, at best it allowed a better recovery of the intestinal flora after an episode of diarrhea.
On the contrary, it could have a particularly negative effect on people with liver problems.
We must therefore be very vigilant on all its "claims" and clinical studies, the worst being in the field of cosmetics, but that's another story.

A significant number of athletes are vegetarians, otherwise the people I know and who made this choice of health do not look like this description ...

Indeed the vegetarian diet is excellent in sports, more and we must remember, vegetarianism to the future, because it is much easier to produce plants than livestock.

0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 03/05/10, 20:48

Info on the casei:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actimel
Danone decided to amicably settle this dispute by proposing 35 millions of dollars of compensation to the plaintiffs and also decided to modify the packaging of its product to make disappear the word "immunity"
15 April 2010, Danone announced that it was withdrawing its application for validation of Activia and Actimel products from the European Food Safety Authority

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactobacillus_casei

Eat ordinary organic without ag brand, and you will not pay the ads on TV!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/05/10, 20:51

dedeleco wrote:
Eat raw carrots, a real medicine !!
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 184702.htm
Carrot Component Reduces Cancer Risk
The team found that, after 18 weeks, who ate carrots (the popular orange variety) along with their common feed and the group that consumed falcarinol with their feed - in a quantity equal to that contained in the carrots - were one third less likely to develop full-scale tumors in the control group.

No side effects !!!!

: Mrgreen: I also said that at the beginning:

0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 03/05/10, 21:54

The very term "food" clearly indicates the slope followed: it is a question of treating the disease, considered as normal, and not of maintaining good health.

A little personal anecdote: having had to undergo a small "mechanical" surgical intervention, I had to answer a pre-operative questionnaire from the anesthetist.
One of his questions made me jump: "What drugs are you taking?"
It would have seemed more logical to me to ask first: "are you on medication?"
All these people are emulators of the Dr. Knock, for who "a healthy person is a patient who does not know"!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "