Natural antivirals in boxwood, elderberry ...

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Natural antivirals in boxwood, elderberry ...

by gegyx » 12/02/21, 14:28

Peak grass to block virus replication :)

1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/02/21, 15:03

Exnihiloest »29/01/21, 00:08
No sequitur. The boxwood has been well used, under medical supervision. But it's a filth.
To bring down the fever, we have since found better: doliprane. But I'm not preventing anyone from doing it by giving themselves a bonus: spectacular diarrhea with boxwood.
It is always the same thing! The more he ignores, the more he claims to know!
You can drink a liter of decoction leaves of boxwood, without any risk of exceeding a prescribed dose since it is the positive effect that this produces which encourages to continue or to stop and for 50 years of field experience, I have never seen or heard, nor read that this caused the slightest diarrhea.On the other hand doliprane: do not drop the prescribed dose without risk of damaging an organ.
So, funny, what do you do if the fever continues and you can't use doliprane or mix it with another chemical? how much is BP paying you to say so much nonsense and sell its poisons?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 10/03/21, 18:37

Sylvestre spiritus wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:But of course...

Of course, you just need to know how to read and want to, which is not the case for everyone:

"He gave her about the value of a large mouthful of coarsely pulverized leaves. She took the dose in two parts [...] the patient was seized with colic and diarrhea, phenomena which took place around six o'clock. The next day, she took the second dose at six in the morning.
Notwithstanding, the attacks returned until the fourth day after the first administration. The diarrhea was so strong that she told us that she had soiled her bed, and added that she had completely lost her head and had been very agitated.. Finally, on the fourth day, an excessively profuse sweat occurred, which one might call critical, and since then the patient is doing perfectly well; she even claims to have never been so well. "
https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k ... texteImage

And there, at least, the result seems positive, which is not the general case.

The idea of ​​a panacea in the old hackneyed stuff of the 19 century, where the lifespan was half today, is grotesque. In addition to being risky.

You really have a twisted mind, it was never a question of eating boxwood leaves ...
And it is you yourself who brings us out of the old hackneyed stuff of the 19th century.

When your doctor prescribes suppositories, do you eat them?
And vice versa I imagine?
Stay with your diarrhea ...

Your mind, doesn't seem up to the task, the message got over you.
I am citing work from the 19th century because it was around this time that boxwood was medically tested.
And if we no longer talk about it today, it is because the results were not good, and that we have found better products since. But if you have any recent studies on medicinal boxwood, I'm interested.
And if you think that eating pulverized boxwood is not the right method, and since you are talking about suppositories, try some with boxwood and come back to share your feedback. : roll:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 10/03/21, 18:42

Janic wrote:Exnihiloest »29/01/21, 00:08
No sequitur. The boxwood has been well used, under medical supervision. But it's a filth.
To bring down the fever, we have since found better: doliprane. But I'm not preventing anyone from doing it by giving themselves a bonus: spectacular diarrhea with boxwood.
It is always the same thing! The more he ignores, the more he claims to know!

To know, it's simple, you just have to learn. And to learn, it's simple, just refer to the studies, which show the worrying side effects of boxwood and its abandonment by medicine.
It's because I don't have your infused science or your expertise in healers and charlatans.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/03/21, 19:08

Exnihiloest wrote: But if you have any recent studies on medicinal boxwood, I'm interested.

https://patents.google.com/patent/EP0600915A1/fr
I don't want to look any further, but there's work to be done.
That said, I won't have fun taking it on my own.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/03/21, 19:43

To know, it's simple, you just have to learn.
and then to experiment on oneself, not in studies detached from reality.
And to learn, it's simple, just refer to the studies, which show the worrying side effects of boxwood and its abandonment by medicine.
It's because I don't have your infused science or your expertise in healers and charlatans.

better healers who heal, them, rather than charlatans of official medicine that does not cure, them!
which studies, yours, take no account of the experience of thousands of people having verified on themselves, the effectiveness of the product, which, I repeat over 50 years of personal experiences, of my entourage and beyond where I have never read or heard that it caused diarrhea, or other side effects other than sweating (desired goal) Long before the lab experiments, there were herbalists who knew the dosages, effects, and virtues' (herbalism banned since the Vichy government,) one wonders who got it? Ah yes, pharmacies with VERY few plants: weird!

Benefits of boxwood:
sweat and antiseptic leaves (which all its users have checked) recommended in rheumatism, gout, skin diseases, syphilitic diseases, biliary infections or even nervous disorders. applications on ulcers and gangrenous wounds
It is sure that your medicine of chemical poisons does not do better! She will sell at least 8 chemical drugs without giving such good results.
PS: if people prefer to stay sick, it's their choice!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/12/21, 12:46

Dolipran contains titanium dioxide, banned in foodstuffs but authorized in drugs to whiten them, No therapeutic role, and suspected of being carcinogenic like so many other synthetic chemicals.
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 04/11/23, 20:41

ABC2019 wrote:
Janic wrote:
and the hundreds of thousands of cancer and cardio deaths, after being irradiated, butchered, poisoned with loads of toxic chemicals.
These products have been precisely tested and evaluated to know their benefit / risk ratio.
[*] in plain language, as usual, they always arrive after the battle to count the number of dead. Should we have sent more to the pipe breaker or not ?, well hidden behind their retorts and computer now. But nobody on the ground as usual.

it is dishonest, insulting, and defamatory to doctors. And in the current period, it's perfectly disgusting for them to say that. It is not at the H. that the applause is addressed to the balconies, every evening. You are totally indecent.

Currently, with a treating doctor, the consultation does not exceed fifteen minutes, due to "medical desert", convex room...
even if it is EMPTY!
In order to make 4 Consult. Of time.
Barely time to sit down, give your card and begin to explain just one of the many symptoms.
Obviously, being OSCULTED in the office, at REST... is therefore only valid at the doctor's office, at rest...

So, under the pressure of 1/4 hour (...), in order to save time, all the symptoms were put on PAPER in advance!
After handing it to him...he goes through the PAPER in 2-3 seconds...(without reading) and retorts:

“This is worthless, you are not a doctor.”

Conclusion:
- It is FORBIDDEN to go to School to learn to Read, Write, and Think.

Observation:
- Class Racism and INTELLECTUAL DOMINATION of Doctors in front of a patient who has learned to Read, Write, and Think.

Proposal:
- vaxxinate Doctors with mRNA modification of the Genes responsible for this intellectual and Class racism...
1 x