Natural antivirals in boxwood, elderberry ...

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Natural antivirals in boxwood, elderberry ...

by Janic » 25/03/20, 13:16

Still polluting this subject, while you are already polluting others. Are you happy with the money that is in their subject?
you keep making accusations without any exact quote, so defamation is on your side.
This was demonstrated by your quotes, the list of which was posted, and I would complete it with your latest dated defamations and insults.
nothing that you have posted constitutes an insult or defamation, you only assert it without providing any proof.
: Arrowu: : Arrowd:
Not only are you in bad faith, but in addition you do not even know how to re-read your own prose, so I will re-post it in the subject on H and I will add all your new insults and defamations. (According to TES criteria of course!)
We understood that for you, "to be right", it only consisted of repeating enormities over and over, accompanying them with insults and reproaching others for what you do yourself. Again, you can afford this attitude on a forum , where you know that nothing can happen to you, but in a court where you would risk € 10 in fines, you would be less clever.
I tremble with terror! : Cry: so you would be 10.000 for many times and you would be less clever. : Evil:
Well do it: bring concrete elements on the boxwood in question which is the subject and that you come to pollute with your insults.
I've already done it, it is known that boxwood contains toxic alkaloids, including buxine, so that's exactly what you blame A. ; an active ingredient, but potentially toxic and MAY CAUSE DEATH.
You did nothing but copy paste without any practical experience, like all hypochondriacs
The death of who would abuse it by swallowing the leaves for example. Another stupid reasoning, which shows that you have never used it to know what it is, as usual. There are lots of poisonous plants that no sane individual would consume, since their use has been known for centuries.
I also lived very closely these relatives, cared for by these same dedicated doctors, and who died, despite this.
157.000 deaths a year from cancer in France (not 1.000 deaths from any VOC) and which has been repeated year after year for decades.
doubly stupid, firstly because the unstopped VOC can very potentially cause several hundred thousand deaths,
New stupid reasoning. Cancers cause millions of deaths in the world. Even infectious disease experts point out that this type of discourse is highly fanciful, made by those who did not know, BEFORE the Chinese case. We know today that this is completely false and unrealistic and you still continue to spread this fakenews… as usual.
Then because those who take H. die too, like everyone
. Re stupid reflection of the same kind as before. Immortality does not exist and all of us, at one point or another, will die.
It is not because there are deaths that it is ineffective.

Who is talking about ineffectiveness? A bomb is also effective and even enormously, it is not the right method.
In terms of cancer (since this has deviated on this point) 50% is not really what is called effective, but particularly deadly on the contrary. All this because BP wants to keep its monopoly on medications through its petrochemicals, mainly in the West!
Me, I would have nothing to fear in court, everything I said I sourced and justified it, unlike you.
that's what all the culprits say and that they just can't prove!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/03/20, 14:00

Locked 24h ... you know again not to behave and not respect the theme of a subject ....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/21, 10:58

Oops I forgot to unlock! : Mrgreen:

Well I have only 10 months less 1 day late !! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 25/01/21, 18:42

Sylvestre spiritus wrote:Hello,
I pass here a feedback which dates from about 25 years ... and which may be useful to some given the current context!

At the time, one of my former employers, fond of botany, was inexhaustible in praising the benefits of boxwood, especially in decoction of leaves.

The use of boxwood in medicine was tested by medicine in the 19th century:
https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k ... texteImage

It seems to me to be a filth that can therefore be seen as a method of curing evil with evil. It is not without risk because if there are effects, there are also side effects. We would have the 10th for the COVID vaccine, which it would not even have been proposed. I suppose that medicine has abandoned it because of the advantages / disadvantages not necessarily in its favor, and that we have found better. That said, feedback from its use against COVID would be welcome ... :)
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/01/21, 19:49

Exnihiloest wrote:It seems to me to be a filth ...

But of course...
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... 376596C/en
0 x
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 28/01/21, 14:19

Exnihiloest wrote:
Sylvestre spiritus wrote:Hello,
I pass here a feedback which dates from about 25 years ... and which may be useful to some given the current context!

At the time, one of my former employers, fond of botany, was inexhaustible in praising the benefits of boxwood, especially in decoction of leaves.

The use of boxwood in medicine was tested by medicine in the 19th century:

I transcribe here what is written in your link page 48:

"We already know Gabier's assessments of the
buxine, they are not very favorable to him. Could we say of
even powdered boxwood or boxwood leaves, we
do not believe it, because, based on the results obtained
naked, their employment deserves consideration.

In addition, we will point out that the boxwood leaves con-
contain the least amount of buxine of all parts of the plant
and appear to act as effectively, if not better, "

Guy also gave several links on the effects of boxwood that everyone can consult ...

As for the feedback on the effectiveness of boxwood leaves against who you knew, I did not even have to use it because all my relatives and friends who have been in contact have tested negative.
And on the fifteen deaths linked to covid that I was able to identify in our area; they all already had one foot in the grave and it would have been illusory to think of saving them: terminal cancer, serious after-effects linked to an operation, bedridden over 90 years old, etc ...

Living in a degraded environment, organisms also degrade ...
It is the weakness of our immune system that is involved in this pandemic and if we want to draw a parallel with the famous Spanish flu, I would just point out to you that it occurred after 4 years of fratricidal war when the populations were exhausted both morally and physically from the deprivation.
Today we live in a completely polluted world, starting with the water we drink, our immune system is put on standby by all the products we take and our microbiota is damaged by our modern diet, etc. .
We should not be surprised to have become fragile.
0 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 28/01/21, 22:30

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:

But of course...

Of course, you just need to know how to read and want to, which is not the case for everyone:

"He gave her about the value of a large mouthful of coarsely pulverized leaves. She took the dose in two parts [...] the patient was seized with colic and diarrhea, phenomena which took place around six o'clock. The next day, she took the second dose at six in the morning.
Notwithstanding, the attacks returned until the fourth day after the first administration. The diarrhea was so strong that she told us that she had soiled her bed, and added that she had completely lost her head and had been very agitated.. Finally, on the fourth day, an excessively profuse sweat occurred, which one might call critical, and since then the patient is doing perfectly well; she even claims to have never been so well. "

And there, at least, the result seems positive, which is not the general case.

The idea of ​​a panacea in the old hackneyed stuff of the 19 century, where the lifespan was half today, is grotesque. In addition to being risky.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/01/21, 22:34

Exnihiloest wrote:...... inane blablah ...

Why didn't you go back to the Romans while you were there? Any medication that is misused has side effects. You break down once more doors opened by others. : roll:
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... ements.htm
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 28/01/21, 23:08

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:...
Why didn't you go back to the Romans while you were there? Any medication misused has side effects ...

No sequitur. The boxwood has been well used, under medical supervision. But it's a filth.
To bring down the fever, we have since found better: doliprane. But I'm not preventing anyone from doing it by giving themselves a bonus: spectacular diarrhea with boxwood.
0 x
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 29/01/21, 09:37

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:

But of course...

Of course, you just need to know how to read and want to, which is not the case for everyone:

"He gave her about the value of a large mouthful of coarsely pulverized leaves. She took the dose in two parts [...] the patient was seized with colic and diarrhea, phenomena which took place around six o'clock. The next day, she took the second dose at six in the morning.
Notwithstanding, the attacks returned until the fourth day after the first administration. The diarrhea was so strong that she told us that she had soiled her bed, and added that she had completely lost her head and had been very agitated.. Finally, on the fourth day, an excessively profuse sweat occurred, which one might call critical, and since then the patient is doing perfectly well; she even claims to have never been so well. "

And there, at least, the result seems positive, which is not the general case.

The idea of ​​a panacea in the old hackneyed stuff of the 19 century, where the lifespan was half today, is grotesque. In addition to being risky.

You really have a twisted mind, it was never a question of eating boxwood leaves ...
And it is you yourself who brings us out of the old hackneyed stuff of the 19th century.

When your doctor prescribes suppositories, do you eat them?
And vice versa I imagine?
Stay with your diarrhea ...
0 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu