Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: My wife works at a covid school? Children and teens VS COVID

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/11/21, 23:47

ABC2019 wrote:that does not answer the question: what is the point in poisoning your own children?

1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/11/21, 00:06

well hold the keyboard dingo ...

the answer to your fake ass question

look to see if the answer is not in your last paragraph ...
ABC2019 wrote:That said, I also think that it is better to protect a maximum of adults and old people with a 3rd dose, and let children contaminate themselves with very few side effects.

you took a shovel there, didn't you? : roll:
3 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/11/21, 07:13

Remundo wrote:well hold the keyboard dingo ...

the answer to your fake ass question

look to see if the answer is not in your last paragraph ...
ABC2019 wrote:That said, I also think that it is better to protect a maximum of adults and old people with a 3rd dose, and let children contaminate themselves with very few side effects.

you took a shovel there, didn't you? : roll:

Why ?
the problem is not the danger of the vaccine, the problem is it is necessary to prevent the children to be contaminated, knowing that they will meet anyway the virus one day, and that the more they meet it young, the less it poses a problem. But that's not why we have to hysterize the danger of the vaccine and the genocide blah blah blah. It's not about the vaccine, it's about how to handle the inevitable spread of the virus. We can discuss it.

On the other hand, people like you who do not get vaccinated, that is completely irrational.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/11/21, 08:57

ABCon »25/11/21, 00:12
it's like asking why the Israelis would poison their own people and not the Palestinians ...

big stubborn asshole. We have already told you, repeated, repeated, but a wall does not think, it is closed to all attempts to go beyond. Some have plenty of money that can afford what they want and get sick from it, and others don't have a radish and remain in relative health, since they are starved. Money, more money, always money, everywhere!
But hey there are some here who were not born at the right time: before when we had no answer to questions, there was always the woodshed or the guillotine to silence the troublesome, now we are reduced to stupid videos on forums, that's more what it was my good lady ...
Ah, the nostalgic for final solutions. But you are right about this totalitarian aspect, except that it is the provaxx videos which are stupid and which are not posted on the forums that to prevent the truth from coming to light and a few morons, including you, strive there with great blows of lies, fakenews and bullshit of all kinds.
voila, the answers are so obvious that no one gives them
but as my grandmother used to say, the bigger it is, the more it goes!
Indeed your lies are so big that to your blind eyes, they seem sensible to you. In fact, the bigger it is, the more it goes!
that does not answer the question: what is the point in poisoning your own children?

This question has been answered with clarity, except that you do not want to see or hear, but to say bullshit that you do not forget.
So what's the point in poisoning your children? You think that Mr. and Mrs. everyone is in medicine and knows about infectious diseases (you yourself know nothing about it!) So these people have been doing as for millennia, they submit to the strongest (the stick) or to the promises of miracles (the carrot) in the religious way since it worked during these same millennia.
This is superstition when ignorance and fear replace knowledge, wisdom and common sense.
You yourself, and you have amply demonstrated that you are afraid and that you want to be reassured by the lies of religions (forgiveness of scientists ... (sic) at the orders of BP, the new Vatican). Yet fear and reason have not always gone hand in hand!
That said, I also think that it is better to protect a maximum of adults and old people with a 3rd dose,

Except that it is false (always this need to reassure you!), A 3rd dose or a 10th dose will not change anything in an ineffective and deficient immune system because requested wrongly for plums and it's been more than a century that this illusion lasts, this biological lie! So consult the archives and official stats for over a century.
and let children contaminate themselves with very few side effects. But it also depends on the state of health of the children, it is better in France than in other countries where there are already many obese children.
And blah, blah, just to say nothing new! Children's health is not only conditioned by being overweight (not all overweight children will get sick, or be hospitalized, or die. What an asshole that guy.) There are many other factors besides none. vaccine, that no chemical medicine can and will not be able to resolve as heredity aggravated by an unsuitable way of life in our societies, starting with breastfeeding that our type of society prevents from taking place for working women and so it is the only survival income.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/11/21, 23:56

Authorized vaccine ...

0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/11/21, 00:02

1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/21, 13:19

Hallelujah !!! An adjuvant has been added to the pffffizer vaccine to prevent heart attacks in children (oh well there were post vax heart problems ???)

2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/21, 20:06

Everything is ready for injection children of the neuneus ...

And Omicron is going to smash them even more! : Evil:
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/21, 16:04

We may (for the moment) be missing out on the "compulsory" vaccination of all children over 5 years old since the HAS does not advise it. only for the most fragile!

FFbvYfDXEAMPU0I.jpg

FFbvY7uX0AIJig8.jpg

WOW!!!
1 x
Christophe

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

by Christophe » 30/11/21, 16:08

ps: updated topic title
1 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "