Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

by Exnihiloest » 07/02/23, 17:50

Obamot wrote:...but you kind of handsome bloke, because you seriously believe that we're going to type 80 words to discover falsifications already flushed out...

80000 only? It's cool when we see your sandwiches on repeat.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

by Janic » 07/02/23, 18:07

dumb
How does Janicon not understand that his only example is proof of an imperfect world and a total failure of nature, and that I cannot ignore him, since for months he has behaved like a snarling pug hanging on to my coattails,?! : Lol: : roll:

he who says is he who is, you say! Well, there you go, you confirm it!
Apart from your obsessive narcissism where you take yourself for a reference of so-called intelligence: where did you hide this one because obviously I'm not the only one wondering!
I know why he don't understand it, but I ain't gonna shoot the ambulance yet
but no asshole in chief, go ahead, shoot, like your beloved Islamist terrorists, morning naz'y facho conspiracies, who give themselves a clear conscience for having acted well; The naz"y facho conspiracy that you are is waiting for you! Rrrrrrr! Little pug who thinks he's impressing with his little quinottes? Bouuuuu! and he sways his tail between his paws. Kaaiiii, kaaaiii!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/02/23, 18:13

mdr : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/02/23, 18:32

dumb
A "success" is the result of an attempt resulting from an intention.
oh, he has a flash of reasoning, but it's only a quick flash.
Nature is only the result of the laws of physics implemented in electro-physico-chemical processes.
hi, hi, hi, the big naive! No is not that, but also that!
Nature is blind, unconscious and without any plan, so it has no "success".
Oh good?! Did you think about that on your own or did you get it?
Its only "successes" are effects of our visions of nature on our sensitivity and our psychology and which trap our intelligence.
what you are only the result of like all living beings, hence your "intelligence" trapped and transformed into inintelligence.
This aesthetic sensibility probably has was developed during evolution of our species for survival reasons
ouarf, the joker who believes in all this nonsense due to his "school" conditioning.
He doesn't even realize that he's writing here the opposite of what he just wrote above.
Go back to pre-primary school to start!
(to cavemen, a wide, open, calm landscape on a sunny day must have seemed less risky than thorny bushes at the bottom of a ravine on a stormy day). Not enough to worship nature then.
wow, wow! : Cheesy: to get there, it will have been necessary for the living to go through all the previous stages which mathematically are unrealizable by the famous chance so much invoked by individuals religiously believing in these ridiculous diagrams.
No wonder he superstitiously believes in bogus vaccines!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 08/02/23, 10:44

Let's imagine some famous verses commented by Janic:

"Tomorrow, at dawn, when the countryside turns white,
I leave. Do you see, I know you are waiting for me
..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tomorrow,

hi, hi, hi, the big naive imagines that we will believe in his promises?! [Janicon top con]

at dawn,

too dumb to get up early, still not credible! [Janicon top con]

at a time when the countryside is whitening

The countryside does not turn white in the morning. The joker believes in all this nonsense due to his "school" conditioning. Go back to pre-primary school to start! [Janicon top con]

I leave.

That's it, good riddance! [Janicon top con]

do you see,

Did you think about that on your own or did you get it? [Janicon top con]

I know you are waiting for me.

asshole in chief thinks he knows everything. No wonder he superstitiously believes in bogus vaccines! [Janicon top con]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

: Lol:
How could Janic do anything other than sausage and bogus, hateful comments when he replies?
He responds word for word since the grouped words express a meaning and ideas to which he has never had access and that makes him complex. That's being the top con. And the top of the top con is to constantly claim to be. Mission accomplished, Janic.
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/02/23, 13:02

How's your wows? Calm? : Cheesy:

Exnihiloest wrote: That's it, good riddance! 

we don't tell you! : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/02/23, 20:44

and the dumb idiot who thinks he knows how to make humor on all subjects now: missed!!! :(
[Janicon top idiot]
you're not even sincere to want to give up your top idiot throne by being on top of your bullshit, the stupid dumb. That's why I'd be really sorry to steal your place and why in desperation you sink one more baloi in the ass! : Cheesy:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/03/23, 20:46

No nothing…

Undoubtedly the intrauterine global warming! : Cheesy:
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/03/23, 08:24

Undoubtedly the intrauterine global warming! : Cheesy:
plus all the women who can no longer have children (too vaccinated?) and men with a catastrophic drop in sperm production.
Maybe we won't reach 10 billion on this earth at this rate! : roll:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/23, 08:46

This may be the desired plan ... oh no it's not! They forgot to vaccinate Africa! : Mrgreen:
1 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "