Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

by izentrop » 06/02/23, 21:20

gegyx wrote:What's this video got to do with the nonsense you've been up to?
You listen to the 5 minutes of Fisher, you will know : Mrgreen:
Last edited by izentrop the 06 / 02 / 23, 21: 27, 1 edited once.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

by Exnihiloest » 06/02/23, 21:24

Janic wrote:and the izmenteur continues his cerebral wank to try to self-justify his choices, in vain!

Wouldn't Janicon have children, to insult those who defend them? Besides, we saw his reaction to the photos of babies with ichthyosis.
Do you believe that he would have agreed that nature, which he venerates by flattening himself like an Islamist on his carpet, would have lamentable failures, sources of suffering and death? Of course not. As a dry, embittered, misanthropic old man, he went to accuse the man, making him responsible for everything that happens to him, and to push his usual anti-vaccine and anti-medicine couplet, like a perfect fundamentalist devoid of any empathy.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 06/02/23, 21:42

izentrop wrote:You listen to the 5 minutes of Fisher, you will know : Mrgreen:

I saw everything quickly.
The fisher my inflated input. Because for him, if all the vaccine health policies were comparable, it is because they were in the right...

On the other hand, the other speakers wanted to exchange with each other, and Dr. Umil only said real things that were referenced.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/02/23, 22:03

Exnihiloest wrote:
Janic wrote:and the izmenteur continues his cerebral wank to try to self-justify his choices, in vain!

Wouldn't Janicon have children, to insult those who defend them? Besides, we saw his reaction to the photos of babies with ichthyosis.
Do you think he would have agreed that nature, which he venerates by flattening himself like an Islamist on his carpet, would have failed miserably,

your disgusting photo, we can oppose it to the successes of Nature too.

Moreover, just on births, how many normal babies for 1 disabled baby? it's not that bad...

Nature is not monolithic, perfect, or failing.
2 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 06/02/23, 23:05

gegyx wrote:
izentrop wrote:You listen to the 5 minutes of Fisher, you will know : Mrgreen:
I saw everything quickly.
The fisher my inflated input. Because for him, if all the vaccine health policies were comparable, it is because they were in the right...
On the other hand, the other speakers wanted to exchange with each other, and Dr. Umil only said real things that were referenced.
but heterogeneous and without global vision except antivax, moreover it is not for nothing that it was sanctioned.

Aure Saulnier lies about the side effects by presenting suspicions as proven cases, she invents 12000 deaths due to the vaccine in France...
I knew you wouldn't understand.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 07/02/23, 00:59

Blah blah blah.
Everything against it is false according to your "unstoppable" sources.
Should we debate in the Senate or elsewhere with people of your ilk?
:|
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/02/23, 02:55

izentrop wrote: : Mrgreen:
but you kind of handsome stuffed, because you seriously believe that we are going to type 80 words to discover falsifications already flushed out, where the real figures would have been enough (to multiply between 000 to 10x those of pharmacovigilance, as if you didn't know... liar)
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/02/23, 08:12

dumb
nullard would he not have a little intelligence to realize that the perfect world in which he believes does not exist.
Instead, think of your friends at BP, rich with billions of whom they stuff their shareholders, but who don't want to spend a radish on orphan diseases, think of those babies and adults that your friends intentionally let down, because they're not profitable. And you're going to try to make three-penny morals and make people cry in the cottages!
Do you believe that he would have agreed that nature, which he venerates by flattening himself like an Islamist on his carpet, would have lamentable failures, sources of suffering and death?
do you think you would have recognized that many of the problems that humans complain about, they are the root cause? Of course not! and the village idiot talks about failure as if it were a car.
So start by doing what you can to avoid these "sores" in question and nature will find its true place there. For example, officially avoid 40% of cancers sources of suffering and death, which are due to the consumption of alcohol and tobacco, plus the rest! The nature you hate has nothing to do with it.
As a dry, embittered and misanthropic old man, he went to accuse the man, making him responsible for everything that happens to him,
as a narcissistic old fool, he went to accuse nature of being responsible for the bad choices of humans, making it responsible for the consequences of these choices!
and push his usual anti-vaccine[*] and anti-medicine couplet, like a perfect fundamentalist devoid of any empathy.
and the nullard continues his usual couplet of ayatollah provaccines with deleterious effects on the immune system which can no longer function normally following these attacks.
For the anti-medicine side, you should, once again, go back to school to find out what this term really means. Otherwise, indeed I have no empathy for Dr. Knock.

[*] we are still waiting for tu brings us the evidence that vaccines have ever prevented epidemics (this covid by providing additional proof) since the origin of vaccines and from the real official statistics of our country and neighboring countries.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 07/02/23, 17:41

Janic wrote:...wouldn't nullard have a bit of intelligence to realize that the perfect world he believes in does not exist.

How does Janicon not understand that his only example is proof of an imperfect world and a total failure of nature, and that I cannot ignore him, since for months he has behaved like a snarling pug hanging on to my coattails,?! : Lol: : roll:
I know why he doesn't understand it, but I'm not going to shoot the ambulance yet.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 07/02/23, 17:46

Remundo wrote:...
your disgusting photo, we can oppose it to the successes of Nature too.

You have to be sicker than him to find the photo of a baby sick with ichthyosis "disgusting". We can find it unbearable, painful, revolting, trying but "disgusting", no. You don't even seem to understand to what level your inappropriate and outrageous vocabulary lowers you.

Of course, it can be opposed to the "successes" of Nature too. But what do you call "success"? The "successes" of nature are what did not die and survived, what is called selection. The rest which did not know how to adapt, was trashed, millions of species have disappeared since the first appearances of life on earth. The principle of life is "feeding and reproducing", and in case you want to give up, the survival instinct is inscribed in your genes because without it it is likely that no species would have survived. Talk about a "success"!

A "success" is the result of an attempt resulting from an intention. Nature is only the result of the laws of physics implemented in electro-physico-chemical processes. Nature is blind, unconscious and without any plan, so it has no "success". Its only "successes" are effects of our visions of nature on our sensitivity and our psychology and which trap our intelligence. This aesthetic sensibility was probably developed during the evolution of our species for survival reasons (to cavemen, a wide, open, calm landscape in sunny weather must have seemed less risky than thorny bushes at the bottom of a ravine on a stormy day). Not enough to worship nature then.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "