Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

by Janic » 17/01/23, 09:18

17/01/23, 01:50
izmentor
A "gripette" that does damage...
and the useless service idiot who adds to it. And the vaccine-covids that have done damage to mothers and their babies, your zigoto does not mention it. : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

by Christophe » 17/01/23, 11:18

SebastianL wrote:I'm halucinating in 2023, are there still customers to get bitten?
I remember in 2021 reading a cochrane.org study about ivermectin, provided by an ayatola pro vaccine.
It was funny the summary said that it didn't work but when you read the whole study it said that out of 302 people who took ivermectin 2 days after being positive, there had been 0 deaths and 3 somewhat severe forms, short that it worked not so badly but the conclusion was not to continue on a larger sample.

Result of the races, I never got bitten I even tried to voluntarily catch this cocovirus to have my tattoo certificate behind my ear and well I never succeeded. Yet the mask still under my nose, a kiss to everyone who was enthusiastic, just regular hand washing so as not to get a big dose of the virus all of a sudden.

Recently I did the blood test to find out if I had the antibodies: nada, never had the covid!
And what's funny is that I have customers stung 3 times, 4 times sick who have fun calling me in troubleshooting just after being covid to make me pay for my lightness. Nothing! this cocovirus only attacks vaccinated people : Cheesy:
It reminds me of a Belgian biosecurity researcher who explained quite quickly that mosquito bites, although he could transmit the virus in micro liters of blood, the load was too low to contaminate an individual. We knew it from the start of the pandemic! There is therefore a dose effect and it would not be really surprising if those who protect themselves too much are not immune ready to receive the small daily dose.

The absolute shame is to have stolen kids, I don't understand how we could have fallen so low

Oh boy, I thought that vaccino skeptics (the courteous form of anti vax) were only poorly educated people with a low intellectual level: there are less than 3 of us being engineers AND vaccino skeptics here... : Mrgreen:

And we have arguments!

The neuneus are rather those who blindly believed the VRP authorities of BP ... the present proves us right! But we will always remain the villains of history for some...
3 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/01/23, 12:57

facho stremedroate conspiracy! : roll:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/23, 13:59

Oh well yes...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/01/23, 09:49

SebastianL wrote:I remember in 2021 reading a cochrane.org study conscious ivermectin
Have you checked if it has been recognized by the "peers" and if it is not simply retracted for lack of irregularities? ... appalling. : roll:
Christophe wrote:we are minus 3 to be engineers AND vaccino skeptics here... And we have arguments!
Buff!
Pseudo-arguments pulled from the hat and not verified.
0 x
SebastianL
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by SebastianL » 18/01/23, 10:09

izentrop wrote:
SebastianL wrote:I remember in 2021 reading a cochrane.org study conscious ivermectin
Have you checked if it has been recognized by the "peers" and if it is not simply retracted for lack of irregularities? ... appalling. : roll:

Well, insofar as it was a provaccine covid "influencer" doctor who gave me the link, I have no reason to be a conspirator.
I read it, I had a good laugh when I quoted the passage in question I was censored by facebook so good here it looked very very reliable.
Just search cochrane.org it should always be online.
Anyway, we can clearly see the intellectual process, we take 300 people for a study so it's practical 1/300 was the fatality rate of covid. If by chance there is a death and it is disqualified, if there is zero death we can still say that the sample is too weak.
All the researchers understood the dynamics and understood perfectly what it was necessary to say to be quoted en masse and to gain recognition in the milieu.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/01/23, 10:40

SebastianL wrote: I was censored by facebook so hey it looked very very reliable.
"idiots incapable of recognizing a superior intelligence" is that it?
0 x
SebastianL
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by SebastianL » 18/01/23, 10:49

izentrop wrote:
SebastianL wrote: I was censored by facebook so hey it looked very very reliable.
"idiots incapable of recognizing a superior intelligence" is that it?

that must be it, in addition to quoting a passage from a study is dangerous for society, which is why my comment was reported and censored.
Fortunately, the ministry of truth protects us from ourselves
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/01/23, 11:15

izentrop wrote:Buff!
Pseudo-arguments pulled from the hat and not verified.

Pulled out of the hat? Not verified? Please don't reverse the roles...

Tell us see: Did vaccination stop the pandemic as promised?

In my opinion, she didn't even slow him down from a health point of view (neither contaminations, nor hospitalizations, nor deaths...)... but that the VRP are not likely to say it!

We are still waiting for the famous inflection points of observational studies...

"Vaccination will stop the pandemic" that's a phrase taken from the hat!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/01/23, 11:19

izentrop wrote:

When we know the degree of corruption in the world of medical research, the reviewed studies have, AMHA, become less reliable than the others!

Einstein was completely against this peer review system (which was born at the end of his career): he would never have been reviewed with his own publications! : Mrgreen:

Something else ?

Ah yes, did you find a reviewed study that shows that vaccination stopped the pandemic? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "