Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

by Christophe » 03/12/22, 11:40

But how to explain the drop in births in France by 10% in October? I really wonder...

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 11-41-59 How to explain the new drop in births in France this fall.png

https://www.bfmtv.com/societe/comment-e ... 30130.html

1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

by Macro » 03/12/22, 14:03

Quite simply the economic situation ... How many babies have you had?

Personally, I did everything to.. Not to do it : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/22, 14:05

Except that in the history of humanity it's the opposite: when you work less, well you have more kids...

I believe...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/12/22, 18:08

You worry...

We will find one to post a fact-check that will invalidate your post “destabilizing and contrary to the narrative of the doxa" : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/12/22, 12:59

Another far-right bastard...

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/12/22, 13:05

Here to change "fake news"
In a context of active circulation of the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic, the Haute Autorité de santé recommends extending vaccination against Covid-19 as of today to children aged 6 months to 4 years old at risk of serious form of the disease and death. This primary vaccination is now possible with the Comirnaty® vaccine from Pfizer, which on November 25 obtained an extension of indication for this age group for which there was currently no vaccine available. The HAS also recommends vaccinating children in this age category living with people who are immunocompromised or who do not respond to vaccination.
https://www.has-sante.fr/jcms/p_3396939 ... mes-graves
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/12/22, 15:32

Cramming completely chtarbé, as usual
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/12/22, 11:20

A bit late…but old biker than ever!

But when is this video from?

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/12/22, 12:37

Personally, my arms fall out of me too, but knowing this environment of certain psychopathic personalities (empathetic VS) of IOs, I am hardly surprised by this narrative of a technocrat (above all, and which joins that of Klaus Schwab on certain aspects of the remarks' incredible coldness) which is implicitly a confession (in a sort of "search for fair treatment of populations to be implicitly sacrificed" in the name of fixing a " sorting " of populations " in a ' health emergency ' situation or something of the kind, in the best of cases, but beware: pseudo health and above all criminal situation created deliberately... D where need for an investigation (at the ICC) going in the direction of the explanation given for a long time by the anthropologist of health: Jean-Dominique Michel.
Also put in: "Genocide in sight and planned depopulation" (just like the Food Codex, as long as it helps to understand the plot that has already led to the 'worst'...)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/12/22, 20:30

like in the AIDS era when parents no longer wanted to fuck for fear of being contaminated (and therefore fewer babies) and it started again with this covid vaccine which drags out group immunity!
PS: not easy to put a surgical mask on the penis! : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "