Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

by Janic » 22/07/22, 08:05

Pasteur (a non-doctor who today would be called a charlatan and a crook) who never protected anything, it's even the opposite. How to understand that a major failure could be decreed as being a victory, whereas since it is failures on failures during the vaccine campaigns, everywhere in the world!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

by Christophe » 21/08/22, 03:43

Everything is under control!

0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 20/09/22, 12:21

So, last Thursday, 2 cases of covid, and today, present in class, 7 out of 18 students, test positive for covid.

Okay, would it start again? : Lol: : Mrgreen: : Arrow:

It's amazing! yet the "mistress" passes gel before entering class, and leaving.

The staff is out of the question, they are vaccinated. It's strange, "where did all this come from"?
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/09/22, 12:27

The staff is out of the question, they are vaccinated. It's strange, "where did all this come from"?
it's simple! Viruses have nothing to do with beliefs about their condition, and in fact they circumvent all the measures (sic) taken against them. : roll: :(
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 20/09/22, 12:29

Janic wrote:
it's simple! Viruses have nothing to do with beliefs about their condition, and in fact they circumvent all the measures (sic) taken against them. : roll: :(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you don't have the "humor" decoder.

It's an option taken at birth, and you can't add it afterwards... It's a shame..... : Mrgreen:
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/09/22, 12:43

20/09/22, 12:29
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you don't have the "humor" decoder.
It's an option taken at birth, and you can't add it afterwards... It's a shame..... : Mrgreen:
effectively! what a great pity for you! Having been served first, there was nothing left for you! : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/09/22, 12:47

Janic wrote:

The viruses that pass through today would create the variants that will be in our way tomorrow.

Ah and some said that in the future we would have to learn to live with the virus...
I didn't notice any difference and I never had a dose: is there a mistake...?

: Arrowd: When I saw my negative test today, I came across this : Arrowl:

rtPCR test (Covid)

Benefits
• Fast clarity for patients: test result in 15-20 minutes
• Reliability, excellent performance*: Sensitivity: 93,3% (98,2% for samples with Ct value ≤ 33)
• Pre-use at the point of care in a variety of situations
• Easy-to-access solution enabling large-scale testing
• Separate tube with “breakable” swab minimizing worker exposure
• The extraction tube is fully closed for disposal CE marked
• Successfully tested Nasopharyngeal (nose) swab To be administered by a healthcare professional
They don't crush the covid-testers...

As has been said for a long time, these bogus rt-PCR tests are therefore useless.
And it will be so as long as the accuracy of the tests is lower than the number of healthy subjects (in the general population).
Worse still, it makes those who test negative believe that they really are! Well sorry, the samples being “cleaned” before being revealed, by definition only dead virus is tested (either exploded by the immune system of the people tested, or by the chemical solutions which remove the undesirable elements. Suddenly, without diagnosis medical, it can't make the difference between healthy or sick carriers...

It's bullshit.

It's stupid but the "Ministry of Truth” has never been able to bring this to light, but he continues to hold forth!
Last edited by Obamot the 20 / 09 / 22, 12: 55, 1 edited once.
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 20/09/22, 12:51

Janic wrote:20/09/22, 12:29
effectively! what a great pity for you! Having been served first, there was nothing left for you! : Cheesy:

I think you got scammed, it's not the humor option you had... sorry for you. : Oops:
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/09/22, 13:16

phil
I think you got scammed, it's not the humor option you had... sorry for you. : Oops:
it is sure that if you base yourself on your opinion only on what humor is, obviously you fell through the cracks. : roll:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/09/22, 13:36

phil59 wrote:
Janic wrote:20/09/22, 12:29

I think humor can be acquired by slapping in the face... : Lol: : roll: : Lol:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "