Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

by Christophe » 20/01/22, 17:54

Under-24 mortality in Belgium:

0 x
Christophe

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

by Christophe » 20/01/22, 17:55

jean.caissepas wrote:Long live herd immunity and an end to this shit!

We should stop vaccinating...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/01/22, 17:56

Macro wrote:Good..Pcr of Mamita negative...

A rhumiol what?
:D
Well, we'll have to go back to work, to the front. :frown:
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 20/01/22, 18:41

jean.caissepas wrote:500 k€ to reflect and lay nothing at all, I would have seen them in my pocket and not that of Big Max Kynsey : Evil:

Attention, the video is to be watched with the Bullshit Bingo grid which goes well:
bullshit_bingo.png
bullshit_bingo.png (18.71 KiB) Accessed 923 times
1 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/01/22, 12:06

jean.caissepas wrote:It's so hard to tell the difference between omomicron and a bad cold [...]
Yes, but...:

1CC01A45-0C45-47D1-96CD-A7A9FB84DEAE.jpeg
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/01/22, 22:51

Children are much more affected since the omicron outbreak
A French study published in the European Journal of Nuclear Medicine @ Molecular Imaging was recently able to demonstrate the existence of a long COVID in children. PET examinations carried out in a pediatric population affected by the virus have indeed shown cerebral hypometabolic damage identical to that which affects adults.

Does long COVID also affect children?
While the long COVID is currently recognized by the medical community, the pediatric forms are still debated. However, if long COVID primarily affects younger patients with few initial symptoms, the occurrence of such presentations in children should be investigated. In this line, two case series published in Sweden and Latvia first described long COVID in a few children and an Australian study reported post-acute symptoms of COVID-19 in 8% of 151 children followed more than 3 months after testing positive for SARS-CoV-2.

On the other hand, an Italian study objectified 50% of a cohort of 129 children who presented residual symptoms during the follow-up 4 months after the initial diagnosis, whereas in an English study 4,4% of the 1 children who tested positive for SARS-CoV734 experienced a duration of illness greater than 2 days.

A hypometabolic pattern in children, similar to that of adults affected by long COVID
A new French study, initiated by Pr Éric Guedj, Head of Nuclear Medicine at the Timone Hospital (AP-HM), and published in the European Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging, presents 7 pediatric cases objectifying symptoms suggestive of long COVID, which were explored by brain [18F]-FDG PET. The pattern of hypometabolism, obtained compared to 21 pediatric controls, was compared with those previously reported between adult patients with long COVID and healthy adult subjects.

Despite lower initial severity in the acute stage of infection, pediatric patients showed on average 5 months later a cerebral hypometabolic pattern similar to that seen in adult long COVID patients, involving the bilateral medial temporal lobes, brainstem and the cerebellum, as well as the right olfactory gyrus with partial PET recovery in two distant children.

The researchers suggest that these results provide arguments in favor of a possible long COVID in children, with functional brain damage similar to that found in adults, regardless of age and initial severity.
https://www.thema-radiologie.fr/actuali ... -long.html
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/01/22, 23:05

THIS IS A QUESTION, NOT A MANIPULATOR STATEMENT

33229557-AE40-402F-A3C9-F9F6528497DD.jpeg
33229557-AE40-402F-A3C9-F9F6528497DD.jpeg (249.45 KiB) Accessed 706 times
It doesn't mean anything, there are a lot of children who can have complications after the flu, it's not extraordinary. They have a developing immune system that is disrupted with gene vaccines that attack their blood vessels. And then we say haro against the long covid! Whatever.

And here is the ignoble who adds a layer. I may not be "nice" but he manipulates us : Evil:
They are more affected when they are vaccinated? Was to expect it!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/01/22, 23:28

Covid-19 caused cascading deaths in American adults for two years, largely sparing children, but lightning spread of Omicron variant led to records of pediatric infections and hospitalizations, misinformation around vaccines accentuating risks incurred.

Fear that serums have been developed too quickly, rumors about an impact of injections on fertility... Wassim Ballan, doctor at Phoenix Children's Hospital, assures us that fighting misinformation is now part of his job. “Unfortunately, most of the time when we talk to a family about these things, the child is already in the hospital,” he laments.
Parents need to understand that vaccines are 'the most important tool to protect themselves', he says, especially to avoid serious forms of the disease, such as multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C)...
https://www.sciencesetavenir.fr/sante/c ... ron_160842
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/01/22, 23:31

Damn but strangle this unbearable stupid fundamentalist!!!
: Shock: : Evil: : Shock: : Evil:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/01/22, 23:52

He doesn't like having his poo put under his nose, the manipulator! It is to provoke, to create a diversion. As usual.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "