Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: My wife works in a school ... covid?

by Christophe » 11/11/20, 17:09

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/20, 20:56

The interactive map of covid cases in schools in France using the red pens: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewe ... 773245&z=4
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/20, 20:56

No kidding ?

https://www.levif.be/actualite/belgique ... 56747.html

Children more often infected than we thought

Between September 21 and October 6, blood and saliva samples were taken from these children. Alken was one of the worst affected municipalities in the country in the spring, while Pelt was relatively spared. According to the first results, Alken showed that 14,4% of the children had developed antibodies against 4,4% in Pelt.

"This shows that children are more susceptible to the virus than initially thought," said Corinne Vandermeulen, coordinating researcher and vaccinologist (KU Leuven). "Because we did not know the general level of contamination in Alken during the first wave, we cannot say if the virus circulated more or less in children compared to adults."

The study found that most infections occurred through close contact with an infected adult. Schools do not appear to have played a major role in the spread of the first wave, she says. However, it cannot be excluded that there were infections at school.
0 x
Christophe

Re: My wife works at a covid school?

by Christophe » 02/12/20, 19:38

So what does it look like after more than a month of wearing masks from 6 years old at school in France?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/12/20, 20:28

The kid of my boss, 15 years old in military high school ... came home last Thursday with the covid ... The only symptom of ageusia ... Since my boss is in solitary confinement ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/20, 20:08

Hans-Willem Snoeck, professor of microbiology and immunology at Columbia University (New York), ignited the powder Wednesday by publishing a "radical" opinion in De Morgen. The expert pleaded in particular for a closure of schools until the end of January in order to cut all the chains of transmission.

"We have always thought that children under 10 were not a problem. However, we see in this age group the greatest increase, which is very surprising," continued Hans-Willem Snoeck on Wednesday evening on the Terzake plateau. "I think schools are an underestimated factor."

1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/01/21, 14:51

It is not sorrow to have never said it but hey must believe that the policies do not understand anything at all ... must not sacrifice the education of the children * !!

What are a few months of education lost ??? Already there is not only school to train us for life (on the contrary indeed ...) !!

Isn't it good psychologically to miss school?

Ah yes it's certainly better to send mum or dad or granny or grandpa in sheaves or worse to the cemetery ...

Covid Tartuff Strips !!

* unless this is the big daycare that we don't want to sacrifice?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/01/21, 14:53

Macro wrote:The kid of my boss, 15 years old in military high school ... came home last Thursday with the covid ... The only symptom of ageusia ... Since my boss is in solitary confinement ...

And? Suites?
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 04/01/21, 15:12

Christophe wrote:It is not sorrow to have never said it but hey must believe that the policies do not understand anything at all ... must not sacrifice the education of the children * !!
What are a few months of education lost ??? Already there is not only school to train us for life (on the contrary indeed ...) !!
Isn't it good psychologically to miss school?
Ah yes it's certainly better to send mum or dad or granny or grandpa in sheaves or worse to the cemetery ...
Covid Tartuff Strips !!

* unless this is the big daycare that we don't want to sacrifice?

At the same time, with the flourishing speeches to the public of certain anti-mask "scientists" (at 1min05):

Do not be surprised that things go wrong.

"children, they are not sick, they are not vectors, they are not contaminants, they need to jump on their grandparents' knees ...." - Louis Fouché : Evil:

You forgot to make your certificate in confinement, bim 135 euros, him misinformation galore, and the quiet guy, not even worried.
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/01/21, 15:20

Christophe wrote:* unless this is the big daycare that we don't want to sacrifice?

You said it all. The teachers take care of the daycare while the parents work. The result of races, clusters and co and the pipe-busting teachers for a shitty salary.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewe ... 949575&z=6
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "