Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: My wife works in a school ... covid?

by Christophe » 02/11/20, 01:34

The joke ... (not the health reason, but its application)

Coronavirus: former director of health invites students to keep the mask at home

It's back to school this Monday in schools, colleges and high schools. A special moment, as the second confinement began in the country.

0 x
bozard
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by bozard » 02/11/20, 18:03

Maybe a false alarm : Shock:
I came across this recording from the radio: http://ohmondieu.ovh/un-enregistrement-de-la-radio-pour-affoler-les-enfants-pendant-le-confinement/ It's MDR
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 02/11/20, 19:06

My wife therefore went back to work and .... late afternoon 3-4 "kids" left school because positive parents, and they had put their children in class, while waiting for the results. .. : Evil:

Before the holidays, she also learned that one of the parents of a student was positive .... and my wife found out by chance, because we hide .... it's lamentable ....

I'm not talking specifically for us, who are over 50, but for our parents, around 80, when we visit them ...

When we know, we don't visit them ...

Is this criminal ???? I wonder ...
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/11/20, 14:54

Yes it sucks a bit, see my testimony above: the 2 contact case teachers from my son's school have not even been tested either!

Another study on lockdown and school closures:

You can read:

One table in Report 9, however, shows that closing schools reduces the reproduction number of covid-19 but with the unexpected effect of increasing the total number of deaths.

Either school closures effectively reduce the reproduction of the virus ... but increase the total number of deaths so unexplained (and for good reason !!!) : Shock:

And confirmed after:

The model used for Report 9 was independently validated and verified, and predicts that, in the absence of an effective vaccine for covid-19, school closures would result in more overall deaths than no school closures

What is this madness ?

Ah yes there would be a beginning of societal explanation: there is more contact with grandparents when the children are not at school ...
0 x
Paul72
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Paul72 » 03/11/20, 18:37

I asked a primary school teacher: no tests for children, even if they are in contact, even if they are suspected, the teachers are replaced if they are sick, or the children are split. In short: the Covid does not officially exist in primary school, no class closure to be expected so ...
0 x
I'm allergic to idiots: sometimes I even get a cough.
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/11/20, 02:08

https://www.huffingtonpost.fr/entry/eco ... 3259ad4651

School, a nest for Covid-19? Why we still don't have the answer

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/11/20, 21:43

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/11/20, 16:04

EVERYTHING IS FINE !! CHANGE ESPECIALLY NOTHING !!

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:A little bit of check news doesn't hurt to put ideas back in place

Region by region, why the number of infected students given by Blanquer is false

In Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, the number of positive cases among 0-19 year olds, according to laboratory reports, is 24 times greater than the number of infected students assessed by the rectorate. CheckNews measured the underestimation for all regions.

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/11/20, 16:21

Find the mistake! and if you find you will be entitled to ... nothing!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/11/20, 16:30

The errors of nature you mean?

That is to say those who lead us and who ...seem to do everything to make the crisis last !! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "