My "back" operation (narrow lumbar canal)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: My "back" operation (narrow lumbar canal)

by Obamot » 22/08/22, 23:57

These are VERY comfortable, not flat heeled, good ergonomic shape (in general)

45CCE6DC-31B6-4401-8F83-1902BE347DB5.jpeg
45CCE6DC-31B6-4401-8F83-1902BE347DB5.jpeg (10.05 Kio) Consulté 2004 fois
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 20/09/22, 11:26

Well, since yesterday morale has been at half mast...

No worse, no better for the back.

This morning, the doctor's replacement gave me a firm month! : Lol:

Will still have to go back to work, part-time, to start .... Finances are starting to suck.

I have nothing that I have to do that advances, not even a little, not even those that can be done sitting down...

I have an empty head, which can no longer think...

Hello depression!

Tomorrow will be another day, better, finally, if there's sun, otherwise...

I will wait till tomorrow! : Lol:

Well, I'm going to make a good resolution, at noon, I'll have a well-served aperitif, and that's it. n / A ! (well served, but I won't take 2).

And pi, this afternoon, I will walk 1-2 km in the forest, if the weather allows it, it will have the double effect kiss thing.
2 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/09/22, 12:28

You're right, don't give up!

"The forest's call" there is nothing like it!

Courage!
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 21/09/22, 10:13

Come on, today is another day!

Still don't really want to rack your brains, but yesterday afternoon's little walk had its little therapeutic virtues, even if you stayed on the paved road (old road that crosses a piece of the forest and not open to traffic) and not on fairly muddy trails!. Only a round trip of 20 minutes...

This afternoon, we're going for a walk in a park with the little girls. I'm going to redo all the benches!!!! :x Beautiful sun, still shy, but I think it will blossom in the hours that follow! 8)

It's fine, I'm fine.... : Lol:

2 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Remundo

by Remundo » 21/09/22, 13:48

go Philou, believe in your lucky star, and draw good vibes with your little girls :D
2 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 21/09/22, 19:35

Well, yes, it's good, and not having to do all the benches, it changes a little. (even if 4-5).

And ................. phew.

They returned home. We like when they arrive, and also when they leave! :P

My wife, it's the same thing, was happy when all the girls left, especially the first day, and much less the following days.... : roll:

Never happy ! : Lol:
1 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/09/22, 22:37

If you can continue the “experience”, you may find part of the “salvation” there.

Because if it relieves you to walk, it may well be a metabolic aspect that has helped too.

In theory:
Exercise => reduction in acidity (even acidosis) => better metabolism => reduction in the inflammatory threshold => reduction in pain.
2 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 24/09/22, 11:32

It's not that simple....

Initially, when in 2014, I started having my back problems, it's simple, nothing was possible...
No position relieved the pain, standing, lying, sitting, nothing ....

In a few months, without exerting myself at all, and eating well, very well (I'm talking about quantity), I lost something like 15 kg, very quickly...

To finish at 17kg, at the height of weight loss.

I thought I caught a bitch...

Then, the pain decreased a little, after a few months, and I "knew" how to walk again a little, and do Nordic walking, up to 10 km, without too much pb, and forcing 15 .. .
And, ,, ,, I started to regain weight little by little, light, and today, 6-7 years later, everything is back, with a bonus (1-2 kg) : Lol:

But, it was in 2019 I believe, that having slipped a month of January on a patch of ice, I broke my wrist...
AND since not Nordic walking again...
Small steps, yes, but at the start of the year, 500m was almost an achievement...

Today, the km is doable, more so, but with stops.

Twice a week I go to the physiotherapist, and at home, I do at least one exercise a day, at least.

Since 2015, I see this physio, 2 sessions per week, (at the beginning it was 5 per week), more sometimes, once per week, balneotherapy.

And all that eats up time, and at times, I'm a little tired of eating up this time. It's not the physio in question, it's the fact of eating all this time.

And he explained to me, that he has clients, where it's been 8 years, that they see every day (at home) .... and that for them, it was becoming hard ...

So, twice a week, that's still cool, then, maybe with a little change, next year it will be once a week, and in 2 years ( : Lol: ), 1 time per month !!!! 8)
0 x

Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/09/22, 21:16

...in 245 years ( : Lol: ), 1 time per month !!!! 8)
Well, at that age, you won't have to complain too much... : Wink:
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 24/09/22, 23:56

Ahmed wrote:...in 245 years ( : Lol: ), 1 time per month !!!! 8)
Well, at that age, you won't have to complain too much... : Wink:

Well, you have to ask a lot to get a little! : Lol:
1 x