Monsanto has known about the link between glyphosate and cancer for 35 years

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Monsanto has known about the link between glyphosate and cancer for 35 years

by GuyGadebois » 15/02/20, 11:59

The graph is not related to glyphosate ... but to the incidence of HIV on primary brain lymphomas,
non-Hodgkin lymphomas and Hodgkin's disease in France !!!
Pure foutage mouth as usual.
https://studylibfr.com/doc/3551183/lymp ... ers-et-vih
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Monsanto has known about the link between glyphosate and cancer for 35 years

by Janic » 15/02/20, 14:15

GuyGadebois wrote:The graph is not related to glyphosate ... but to the incidence of HIV on primary brain lymphomas,

These mixtures between different genres and pathologies are confusing, such as between AIDS which is a general syndrome and HIV which is a virus associated with a particular pathology, which is not necessarily linked. Unfortunately the two were necessarily linked, when nothing allowed it and this still continues until now. : Cry:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 15/02/20, 15:10

Janic wrote:AIDS and HIV

That's not the point. It was just a question of dismantling the debility (weakness) of our friend Izy who does not hesitate to post a text which confirms what I posted before, while making believe the opposite with a graph which has nothing to do to do with the subject but whose curve is descending, which, he thought was going to pass cream. Well no. Take the hand in the bag once more.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Arthur
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arthur » 15/02/20, 16:34

Hello everyone, having read all your comments, I would like to make just one remark:
- I read and saw on TV that a French farmer won against Monsanto
https://www.lejdd.fr/Societe/Sante/mons ... ie-3890246
and on TV I also saw Paul François on his trip to Argentina where a soy producer is dying because of all these poisons ...... the best part is that all our vegans import huge quantities of this soybean filled with pesticides !!!!!
Today we know that all these multi-billion dollar lobbyists can even stand up to the EU because almost all countries are in debt to the ears and cannot fight, must I conclude from this that we must submit to their laws and that 'there will no longer be anyone who can protect us and avoid being poisoned even on our plates vitam-aeternam ????
In what a wonderful society we live in, I pity our grandchildren for their future .... : Evil:
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/02/20, 21:10

@Arthur
the best part is that all our vegans import huge quantities of this soybean filled with pesticides !!!!!
you want to laugh! Considering the little vegan in France, that does not make a lot of soybeans (for those who consume it) whereas the imported GMO soybeans go mainly to the food of farm animals. You want to reduce this import, then you see what you have to do!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/02/20, 22:53

You don’t give a thirsty donkey a drink, let alone a herd : Mrgreen:
0 x
Arthur
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arthur » 15/02/20, 23:48

@janic

When we see everything we continue to produce in the food industry, based on GMO soybeans, (even steaks) it will not only be our cattle that will be poisoned ...
what i have left to do i know it better than anyone !!!!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/02/20, 09:02

Arturo wrote:@janic
When we see everything we continue to produce in the food industry, based on GMO soybeans, (even steaks) it will not only be our cattle that will be poisoned ...

Foods that contain soy
• Tofu.
• Soy drinks.
• Soy milk.
• Green soybeans.
• Roasted soybeans.
• Soy flour.
• Soy protein powder.
• Vegetarian hot dogs or burgers.

https://www.planetoscope.com/cereales/1 ... rance.html
The consumption of soya in France is 90% intended to feed the livestock and represents in total closer to 4,7 million tons per year or 146 kilos per second (meter) The French production of soya represents a very small part of this consumption, or 139 959 tons per year, while imports represent 4,6 million tons. 4 French on 10 were buying 2015 soy products.

Consumption of soy products in France
In 2015, 20% of the French soybean production are used for the manufacture of products intended for human consumption (sources of univia soil, France agrimer).
3,1 million tonnes were consumed as meal by the meat production industry, accounting for 66% of total consumption French soy. In 2009, French production was 110 tonnes, which theoretically represents 000% of consumption in this sector.
Soybean production in France is mainly intended to feed livestock (90%).
what i have left to do i know it better than anyone !!!!
then everything is fine!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 16/02/20, 10:28

GuyGadebois wrote:The graph is not related to glyphosate ... but to the incidence of HIV on primary brain lymphomas,
OK, I was wrong, the incidence in France is going up, mainly because of the aging of the population ...

But not for the incidence of NHL among American adults, although in France, it is lower: 5.7 / 100000 in raw data for LEUCÉMIES ACUTE MYÉLOÏDES in men in 2018 and 3,1 in standardized. (Summary - National estimates of the incidence and mortality from cancer in metropolitan France between 1990 and 2018 - page 13)

A 40% increase would make one more case per year, not enough to make it a mountain : Wink:

And then, since the study concerned American agris which exploit surface of several thousands of ha, glyphosate they use it with all sauces and they do not treat only with herbicides, how the authors of the study can be sure, over periods of more than 20 years, that their cancer does come from this molecule and not from a much more toxic insecticide for humans?

Another dietary study, they must live, since the budgets allocated to research are shrinking like sorrow. :(
0 x
Arthur
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arthur » 16/02/20, 14:11

@Janic
"while imports represent 4,6 million tonnes"

We will therefore be poisoned even by eating a simple steak since the 90% is swallowed by our cattle ........
When we sit down to eat, we should no longer say "bon appetit" but rather "good luck"
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "