Medical liability of doctors who would be involved in anti-Covid vaccination

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Remundo

Re: Medical liability of doctors who would be involved in anti-Covid vaccination

by Remundo » 10/12/20, 23:49

ABC2019 stop playing clever because I have you in my sights too. We can't keep up your whole circus all the time, and ping pong with others.

I would advise you just to express ideas and to keep the jokes and digestive questions to yourself
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Medical liability of doctors who would be involved in anti-Covid vaccination

by ABC2019 » 11/12/20, 06:35

Remundo wrote:ABC2019 stop playing clever because I have you in my sights too. We can't keep up your whole circus all the time, and ping pong with others.

I would advise you just to express ideas and to keep the jokes and digestive questions to yourself

understood correctly, I will therefore content myself with pointing out messages containing insults and jokes, since it is the legal method of forum.
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/02/21, 12:31

a little last:

official lies under the influence of petropharmacy lobbyists.
2 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "