Medical liability of doctors who would be involved in anti-Covid vaccination

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Medical liability of doctors who would be involved in anti-Covid vaccination

by ABC2019 » 09/12/20, 22:31

ENERC wrote:Data from the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine was posted on the FDA website here: https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download
50 pages of data and tables.

Indeed, thanks for the link, there is no significant difference in efficiency by age group.
Screenshot 2020-12-09 to 22.26.19.png
Capturing 2020-12 09-screen 22.26.19.png (232.45 KB) Viewed times 2212
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Medical liability of doctors who would be involved in anti-Covid vaccination

by Obamot » 09/12/20, 22:40

Christophe wrote:
ENERC wrote:Data from the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine was posted on the FDA website here: https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download
50 pages of data and tables.

Thank you, but it's not a peer-reviewed study ... I'm not wasting my time with that ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Then when I read this on the 1st page ...

Sponsor: Pfizer and BioNTech

Well at least it's fair to say it!

Yes, and then the contradiction is in no way proven. Geneticist Alexandra henrion-Caude went to redo all the calculations - she said that she dug the details - of this sponsored study. She therefore reworked the Pfizer data to arrive at the figures she describes. Only top experts are able to do this finely enough.

And so it is not the figures that appear spontaneously in the tables! Rubbish. Don't take us for idiots.
Indeed, no figures given by the opponents (illustrious unknowns) do not correspond to her figures: none.

We cannot therefore deduce that it would have been mistaken, the opponents taking up again what Pfizer said gives it all. Mainstream nods who discovered the earth was flat because they were whispered in their ears with steaks : Cheesy:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 10/12/20, 07:02

Obamot wrote:Yes, and then the contradiction is in no way proven. Geneticist Alexandra henrion-Caude went to redo all the calculations - she said that she dug the details - of this sponsored study. She therefore reworked the Pfizer data to arrive at the figures she describes. Only top experts are able to do this finely enough.

And so it is not the figures that appear spontaneously in the tables! Rubbish. Don't take us for idiots.
Indeed, no figures given by the opponents (illustrious unknowns) do not correspond to her figures: none.

We cannot therefore deduce that it would have been mistaken, the opponents taking up again what Pfizer said gives it all. Mainstream nods who discovered the earth was flat because they were whispered in their ears with steaks : Cheesy:

I do not understand what you are saying, she started from which figures, published where, to "redo the calculations", Alexandra henrion-Caude?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/12/20, 10:28

I don't have to: ask that of those who dispute what she said, and / or ask that of the person concerned.

I don't know about you, but I prefer to place my trust in researchers who find like Alexandra Henrion-Caude, than in illustrious strangers like Pédro (who claims to align himself with the junk “expert” opinion on blogs (while he rejects the best indiscriminately, then comes to speak even if you poke his nose into his contradictions, and in that you have a family resemblance)

Same here: source 'doctors / researchers', same figures (more serious cases with vaccinated people, better information is urgently needed)
Last edited by Obamot the 10 / 12 / 20, 10: 33, 2 edited once.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 10/12/20, 10:31

Obamot wrote:I don't have to: ask that of those who dispute what she said, and / or ask that of the person concerned.

well for me it is clear that it is part of the figures published by Pfizer, I do not see what it can use others - you have another idea you?
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/12/20, 10:35

Certainly ... Reread my penultimate post, the whole explanation is there.

Basically you are answering the question without having read, and you would like us to take you seriously?
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/12/20, 11:15

Basically you are answering the question without having read, and you would like us to take you seriously?
apparently yes! He has science infused so he doesn't need to read anything.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 10/12/20, 11:32

Obamot wrote:Certainly ... Reread my penultimate post, the whole explanation is there.

if it's in the video, I don't have time to watch it, but is it said that she took her figures elsewhere than in the figures published by Pfizer, and if so, where?
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/12/20, 12:18

if it's in the video, I don't have time to watch it, but is it said that she took her figures from elsewhere than from the figures published by Pfizer, and if so, where?
a video or any other means of expression, that makes a whole; not small extracts which no longer mean anything cut from the context. But it is obviously your specialty to take small pieces to make them subject to unnecessary controversies and empty of knowledge.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 10/12/20, 12:21

Janic wrote:
if it's in the video, I don't have time to watch it, but is it said that she took her figures elsewhere than in the figures published by Pfizer, and if so, where?
a video or any other means of expression, that makes a whole; not small extracts which no longer mean anything cut from the context. But it is obviously your specialty to take small pieces to make them subject to unnecessary controversies and empty of knowledge.

??
you did not understand anything what I said what, and suddenly you answer anything, as usual.

I just asked if she had taken her numbers from any reports published by Pfizer, that's all.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "