Poisoning aluminum

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/02/13, 16:27

it is clear that the danger of aluminum deodorant is a danger to avoid

the worst is the ads we see on TV on deodorant with alum stone, without aluminum hydrochloride! and who is alum? it is an aluminum salt, natural or not it is always aluminum

besides in their ads they no longer dare to say without aluminum, it would be false advertising, they say without aluminum hydrochloride, hoping that nobody understands!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/02/13, 17:38

chatelot
not necessarily (ask a chemist) but one compound may be toxic and another may not. Watch the movie Erin Brockovich with different chromes, only one of which is toxic: hexavalent or chromium 6.
Safety [edit] On contact with water, alum stone releases aluminum oxides and hydroxides (stable form of aluminum) [8] which are known to be inert. No toxicological information or restrictions on use currently concern natural alum. These compounds are even authorized in natural and biological cosmetology, unlike aluminum hydrochloride [9] or aluminum chloride produced industrially and the safety of which was questioned at the end of 2011 by the French Agency for Health Security of health products [10] [11] as components of deodorants or antiperspirants.

However, whatever its form, aluminum remains a toxic substance from the moment it enters the body; which calls into question the use of alum stone on injured skin.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 18/02/13, 19:26

I was convinced that the alum stone was harmless (pub).

And to say that before at the barber, it was used to stamp a bleeding cut ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 19/02/13, 00:10

chromium does exist in 2 different oxidation states, toxic chromium6 and harmless chromium3

I do not know this kind of difference for aluminum ... but I find it hard to understand everything, there is some confusion underneath
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/02/13, 08:26

And to say that before at the barber, it was used to stamp a bleeding cut ...
out of ignorance! Efficiency should not be confused with safety. Chemicals are effective but dangerous. : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/03/13, 19:06

Next Tuesday, Arte Thema on the subject: Alu Planet

http://www.arte.tv/guide/fr/045561-000/planete-alu

The different physical properties of aluminum - malleable, light, stainless - make it a fascinating metal, precious in the architectural sector. But its use in packaging, in food chemistry, in cosmetic products and in the pharmacopoeia pose more and more problems. Extensive studies have shown that aluminum, its components, its salts or its derivatives favor the appearance of breast cancer, various allergies, autoimmune infections and even Alzheimer's disease.. The best bauxite deposits are found in the tropics, West Africa, Australia, India and Jamaica. But it is in Porto Trombetas in the north of Brazil that one of the most profitable mines in the world is located, in the hands of a multinational. To exploit it, it is necessary to cut down each year the equivalent of 250 football fields of primary humid forest, essential to biodiversity. Red mud linked to extraction is toxic, as the ecological disaster in Hungary in 2010 demonstrated.

Details

Documentary

Sound: Stereo
Image: HD, 16/9
Version: VF
Arte + 7: 12.03-19.03.2013
Generic
repeats:
Tuesday 12.03 at 20 p.m.
Wednesday 20.03 at 10 am
Saturday 23.03 at 11 a.m.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 11/03/13, 18:17

Bonjour,

(although after what I have just seen I do not know if it is still a beautiful day ...)

There is aluminum which live is not good for our health, but there is also, I just saw this on Genius (I will stop taking a break by watching arte if it continues ... arff) ..

As for the extraction of aluminum and red mud, loaded with soda and many other salo ... ries !!!! In Brazil, the Alunorte site, extracted by Norsk hydro, a Norwegian company, produces "red mud", toxic and corrosive (in Hungary there was also a dike to break causing the death of 15 people and chemical burns, due to soda, from 150 people source: Xenius and here:

http://www.lefigaro.fr/international/20 ... -rouge.php

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boue_rouge

In Brazil all the people who live near the river and thanks to the Murucupi river, see their skin attack, they have crevices on the skin, chemical burns too therefore, due to the overflow of red mud once again, ...

source: Xenius http://www.arte.tv/fr/xenius/6336872.html

http://codefsud.blogspot.fr/2009/10/alu ... ilien.html

what a beautiful shit we will not get out of this train there ...

Direct or indirect, this is what our industrialization gives ...

I'm going to go to bed ... in fact the solution is to do nothing, watch the xenius report and you will understand why ...
without aluminum base to mix recycling aluminum a priori remaking blocks of aluminum reusable by industry is not possible, because there are too many metals of various nature that must be diluted ...

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil: the more we have sought and the more we have realized that our technologies are rotten at one end or another ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/03/13, 11:56

Planet Alu in streaming for a few days: http://videos.arte.tv/fr/videos/planete ... 67250.html
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 13/03/13, 13:37

very good full report, a must see for information.
Afterwards, discussing the interest of one "treatment" rather than another, when the damage is there, it's a bit futile. Especially since, for example, a guy who undergoes chemo is going to have anti acids because of the side effects. And if these anti acids are one of the causes of the harm because of the excipient, find the error! continue to poison while trying to treat! The urgency is rather to determine the causes above all.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 13/03/13, 22:15

Good evening,

culbuto is the very principle of European medicine, higye and panacea, myth of asclepios once again have returned to the base of why have thought and acted as have done today. To this is added the lobby ....

I put aside that I am looking for methods to make durable refractory materials without alumina grrrr I am blaser serious, but hey I will put my nose in it seriously, so apart from this problem, what I retained c 'is that my horsetail silica is a great solution for purifying heavy materials and aluminum;) ...

That's the good news :) ...

Christophe if I copy the video we can link it or else it sucks ??
0 x