Poisoning aluminum

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Giul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Giul » 16/02/13, 15:21

bidouille23 wrote:Giul, what are you doing there? you get too emotionally involved to have an impartial judgment I have the impression .I do not criticize you, I do not criticize moreover, I make an observation, the observation that we prefer to calculate the number of small soues that a pan costs for example instead of wondering how much it will cost next and especially how much it will cost in a year of life to the one who is intoxicated without having asked anything, just because he trusted a system that established laws supposed to protect him ...

So sorry but your 6255 euros per ton is a lot of pots and pans of all kinds to give a maximum chance of living in good health to all beneficiaries.
And if you want to play calculator we are going to play simply:
Let's say 20 euros the battery it lives at least 000 years so 10 euros per year or 2000/2000 = 365 euros per day for school or collective kitchen to distribute over all meals served you can not find your argument money there ??? divided by 5.47 users it's not even 50 cents a day per person ... And when it comes to national education and our children excuse me but I want to give them, even 11 ct like I am royal today considering that there are not 30 school days per year ...

And for the wood tell what you want and remember that you are still not dead even after eating food prepared on a wooden block and that the blocks were scraped to remove the layers of split wood;), we could believe that you really take people for idiots with your roguish justifications, you should be careful ... I would put this on the back of the belief in the industry that we want good and only good :) ...(for the time being )

the art of not reading what one writes and of taking arguments to carry out a discussion in loop.
You did not understand that I agree to put everything in copper (which in addition eliminates 98% of germs in 2 hours of contact: recent example seen on the news, test of door handles Hospitalieres (100 € piece!) And bathroom stuff)
BUT:
1 / will explain to the economists and managers of national education your calculation which for them implies an initial investment 5 to 6 times greater (the only thing that interests them) which in times of restriction is no longer required. .

2 / I have, once again, no action at the plastoc manufacturers: the wooden block is what a neighbor butcher explained to me (in whom I have never set foot: neither I nor the family eat barbaque: you see that your reasoning is wrong no risk of dying from sepsis linked to the multiplication of germs on the chopping block ...)

[End of the answers as far as I am concerned, it becomes trollesque ++]
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/02/13, 15:48

Hack: for aluminum containers, the only problem is that it is a shame to do without those in iron ... So for just this simple reason, it's worth it to do without aluminum, right?

As for the wooden worktops, they posed absolutely no problem as long as the population had a satisfactory state of health ... There we are in a bad spiral ...

Moreover, according to the aerobic / anerobic principle, there is little chance that the wood will be problematic ... When it is left to dry well. Honestly, I do not see a good thing to swallow nylon fibers without my knowledge of my own accord! I prefer a few bacteria which will hardly survive 2l. of hydrochloric acid from my stomach and which will be "finished" later by my immune system (if there is any left)! Chatelot seems to have studied the problem well.

Giul: nothing trivial in my humble opinion. : Lol:

To make it short and without offense: your TV show is not really a "reference". So although they've got it right for once, it can cause a lot of confusion.

In short, we take cabbage for not much, guys. Make peace 8)

In view of the researchers' observation, who could only observe the proliferation of malignant type cells when they vaporized aluminum salts (several thousand or even hundreds of thousands of times lower than the dose considered dangerous), I seems that everyone should still apply the precautionary principle. This especially as these salts are easily replaceable! Once again after the scandal of the non-harmlessness of GMOs: what the hell are the health authorities doing?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/02/13, 16:35

chatelot hello
chemically aluminum is close to magnesium ... magnesium in water is rather considered a quality
and lead close to gold! : Cheesy:
The problem is that the living assimilates badly or not at all the crude mineral compounds, without going through the organic stage, and even less chemically pure. So assuming that some of these minerals are used, the problem becomes the amount ingested. Some of these minerals are only tolerable in minute quantities called trace elements and the surplus then takes a toxic form if it is not eliminated, (which requires an ideal functioning of the organism which becomes increasingly rare). So even magnesium (useful for strengthening the immune system) becomes poisonous.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/02/13, 16:48

Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue ..., are rather due to an untimely response of the immune system to eliminate the aluminum salts injected during vaccines.

So due to an intrusion of a product detected as undesirable, and actively combated by an overly reactive immune system ...
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 16/02/13, 17:55

Chatelo I am not sure that it is necessary to hunt for aluminum in all the corners, but especially with the over-doses that we are injected, made to eat, made entered by the pores of the skin etc, there c 'is well of the "adage" (it is not a law the topicality with the pesticides to us demonstrated the opposite): "it is the dose which makes the poison" ...

With everything that we are given the dose becomes too strong, that's what it is about here ...

And Janic pointed out, aluminum is the cheapest form for making vaccines, pastor knew how to do it without, but once assembled with sanofi, sanofi under the pretext of harmonizing production to remove the form without aluminum ...
now have started to find some vaccine without ... so basically a major part of us is injected with aluminum in the veins ...
The principle of vaccination I do not speak about it, good not good I do not care, I speak of the fact that certain vaccine contains aluminum, point, you know what I mean.

Add all the micro quantities that can be ingested per day and you will have an obvious over-abundance of the product ... Which in the present case is I believe it can be said to be a source of fatal degenerative disease, and It is not by caring only that one can do something, it must be cleaned before cared for (in any case it seems logical to me, in the breuss cure it is the principle and which has already proven ... with horsetail silica among others;) ...)

So nothing is lost;) ...
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 16/02/13, 18:20

Guil in writing:

"Well, I'm not going to go over everything (especially since I partly agree: it is not because I quote the standards that I approve them all ..) simply:
Aluminum price: 1990 € / t
copper price: € 6255 / t (not including the price of tin ...)

moreover the wood resists poorly in intensive professional use with compulsory disinfectants legal procedures imposed on professionals, must also recognize that for a long time it was cutting logs with vertical fibers which ended up creating a surface full of salmonella nest slots in summer and uncleanable;
despite other defects, plastic is resistant to this process "

Well, what I understand after several readings :) it's always the same thing ...
You say I agree, but you take a reverse argument :) , by wanting to demonstrate why it is like that and roughly why it is normal that things stay in the state to see deteriorate ... You excuse me for not following you on this slope any longer ...
I'm just basically saying that when you don't agree with an idea, you don't expose it as a compulsory reality, if you know what I mean .. and all the better for you if you don't eat meat, you were all right ...
This will not detract from the partial correctness of my reasoning which in any case is only mine of which I am the sole final judge;) ... I am ready to understand what I want and especially what I can, but my possible depends on my will;) ... like everyone :) ...
: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Obamo in iron, hell and danation :) , non personally I find the glass very good for the dishes but I am not a cook, the copper too and it lasts very very long more than ten if have treated it with respect (another question of prevention;)) short there has enameled iron too, but white iron (iron covered with tin ??? what does tin give in the body? ...).

I am more for a priori stable structure ... glass earth are for me the ideal, obviously in a professional kitchen ???? but everything except something that intoxicates us, all for an economic reason ...

"Besides, according to the aerobic / anerobic principle, there is little chance that the wood is problematic ... When it is left to dry well. Honestly, I do not see a good eye to swallow fibers of nylon unbeknownst to me of my own free will! I prefer some bacteria which will hardly survive the 2l. of hydrochloric acid in my stomach and which will be "completed" later by my immune system (if there is any)! Chatelot seems have studied the problem well. "

:) same: p

Conclusion I do not make war I express myself :) and agree with your conclusions ... amazing isn't it?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/02/13, 19:15

No, I prefer when you make me think : Cheesy:

I must be lazy, it must be for that! : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 16/02/13, 20:35

bidouille23 wrote:I am more for structures that are a priori stable ... earthenware is ideal for me

Earth ? so pottery: it is in pottery that there is the most chance of working with all kinds of metals in enamel

enamels containing plom have been banned, but there are still some in circulation

the current glass is very insoluble ... but a few centuries ago there were sometimes problems with bad glass whose composition was not good and which let itself be dissolved slightly by the wine ... not enough to pierce the bottle, but enough to make the wine bad

with chemistry perfect purity is impossible ... each time we remove one pollution we have another

that's why we must quantify the importance of the dangers, and tackle the most serious

I still have no serious information on the danger of aluminum ... no need to bother with the pans if the dose of aluminum from the pans is derisory

I have doubts about the flocculants to purify drinking water ... but it is thanks to the flocculant that we have clear water and that very little chlorine is enough ... before the flocculants the water was more loaded with organic matter and you had to put a lot more chlorine in it, which produced chloramine and other bad tasting pig

I express my doubts about the flocculants, but I have no figures to compare with the aluminum of the saucepans

alu vaccine! it's more serious because injected directly into the blood ... the fact that we use this aluminum in the vaccines proves that we consider it harmless ... so that we can also put it in all kinds of things that i don't know

deodorant? sweating is normal and should not smell bad ... we are alive we have to accept our normal smell ... want to suppress all perspiration with aluminum product is to look for the poison to poison
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 16/02/13, 20:48

Not wrong that what another received idea that drags me in the head, this says the glass anyway in comparison with aluminum. it's less worse like who would say;) ...

yeah the expression is good go look for the poison to poison ...

As for water, the treatment is not necessarily based on aluminum, it also requires iron treatment and in big cities like Paris Lyon Lyon, not in the small ones, however, the cost is not much more hcer, on the other hand the mode of treatment yes on the spot because it is necessary to modify the installations, that is still a history of budget whereas it is a question of health. In addition there is a history of prevention as for the drugs;) ....

As the president of the Brittany water and river service says:
if the collection and treatment tanks were covered, there would be less bacterial proliferation and therefore less need or no need to treat by injection of chemical product ... "

I do not know the real danger either but as who would say I prefer to apply a simple precautionary principle ...
Aluminum is good for certain areas but not for food or body, or care in general ...

Basically chatelo you talk to us about the "benefit / risk", which therefore implies a risk, basically it bothers me somehow ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 16/02/13, 21:34

risk benefit? if we don't put chlorine in the water the risk is known ... it's an epidemic in everyone, like ... deadly when it starts

with chlorine in cloudy water, no more epidemics: the main danger is avoided ... the bad taste remains

with good purification, less chlorine and everyone and happy ... except danger of aluminum

but I always come back to the same question: who has figures on the dose of aluminum in drinking water from different places? on the amount of aluminum that we absorb when using aluminum pans? ... on other sources of aluminum that I don't know?

precautionary principle is good, but you have to know where the danger is otherwise you risk avoiding a small danger to have a bigger one

the example of pottery considered safe by him who does not know the problem is obvious ... the problem of lead enameled pottery was taken to school in 1900 ... it was said that enameled pottery often contained lead and that it was not dangerous for everyday food, except when it is acidic, so avoid leaving vinegar in enameled pottery
0 x