The clay that heals

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The clay that heals

by Janic » 25/06/19, 10:21

for those who have the curiosity
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The healing clay

by Janic » 25/06/19, 16:17

but also

among others "in all the countries I visited and practiced, I never managed to get sick"
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 29/06/19, 23:57

Good evening, my mother often bought green clay in a pharmacy,
once my father burned his foot with cooking oil, after cooling the burn my mother had put a poultice of green clay on it, the next day when my father went to the doctor, this one did not did not want to believe that my father burned himself when he showed him his foot
because the clay healed without leaving a trace as if it had erased the burn
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 30/06/19, 01:42

Here is funny we return to the bike already mentioned for the air conditioning.

It is an excellent .... how to say .... "insulator", "protector", "absorbent", "friction reducer" .... etc for the practice of the motorcycle (and of all the sports to friction) in hot weather (especially)

Clay everywhere in the "folds of the basin" : Mrgreen: and hop you can rub the saddle in full in combination with 40 degrees and for hours. (tested and approved)

If we want to grant him a more conventional use: a thin film under the arms and finished excessive sweating in summer. (tested and approved)

For the rest my mother made me drink for years when I was a kid and so far so good : Mrgreen:

But I do not know anything about it. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/06/19, 07:49

oli, nico hello
But I do not know anything about it.
this can be learned by literature, but also and especially by personal practice and in its surroundings. This goes from the small boil to the most serious and tenacious diseases that can be accompanied by other means as simple and effective.
Your testimonies may decide others to do the same. : Cheesy:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 30/06/19, 12:06

Here, in the kind tested and approved, pollen desensitization ...

Take a propolis capsule a day from December until about mid July ....

After 3 years is over: no more allergy to pollen or so extremely residual ...

Finish the hay fever since 30 years for me and it was a real pain.

I've talked a lot around me to my colleagues but ... uh ... the 3 years is long, people are lazy without counting those who do not believe you.

Their medocs only work punctually.

So since 15 years each spring I sometimes see them unable to go out in dry weather.

Too bad for them... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/06/19, 13:34

I've talked a lot around me to my colleagues but ... uh ... the 3 years is long, people are lazy without counting those who do not believe you.
Their medocs only work punctually.
So since 15 years each spring I sometimes see them unable to go out in dry weather.
Too bad for them...
we get used to it quickly! If it is not prescribed by a doctor ... and reimbursed by the SS, no question of getting out of the system.
I had a young colleague full of acne pimples in the face that I advised clay poultices, unsuccessfully as usual, then one day he came with a significant reduction of these pimples that was due to ointments clay, prescribed by his doctor.
Another time it was a colleague in charge of a workshop who had stomach ulcers that made him suffer and that no medicine could solve and to which I suggested, of course, to take clay, without success. as usual. Then one day he confided to me that his pains had almost disappeared since his doctor had prescribed a remedy based on clay.
And I have lots of others, even more amazing!
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "