JP Morgan economists warn of climate crisis threatening human species

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Paul72
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: JP Morgan economists warn of climate crisis threatening human species

by Paul72 » 23/02/20, 21:42

Exnihiloest wrote:
Ahmed wrote:Your "where" has an accent too much ...
I do not think of a change in behavior on their part, simply it is for them to take advantage of new growth opportunities resulting from a significant change in public opinion on environmental issues. Simple opportunistic strategy, so ...

Not opportunists but instigators for twenty years, theories of global warming as anthropogenic as catastrophic.
Believers in anthropogenic warming do not seem to realize from near or far how they are rolled in flour.
How two American billionaires managed to corrupt climate science

Some begin to try to recover it to seek new profits, after having strongly tried to deny it or to denigrate the work hundreds then thousands then tens of thousands of researchers around the world who alert for a very long time on global warming and its undeniably anthropogenic origin.
0 x
I'm allergic to idiots: sometimes I even get a cough.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 23/02/20, 22:08

Yes, this is explained by the diverging interests according to the sectors of activity and also by a certain time lag, that which was necessary for the perception of the disadvantage to be transformed into the perception of the opportunity.
I find it a bad approach, on the subject of RC as on others, to reduce the debate to a quarrel of experts: it is not an essentially technical problem and it does not matter this aspect since 'there are other reasons to do "like this" ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 24/02/20, 15:37

izentrop wrote:
dede2002 wrote:I guess you meant the human species?
Yes, translation error, for the rest it is discussed ... bacteria adapt more quickly. Are you talking about artificial adaptation?

Yes of course I was talking about artificial adaptation, we are able to move cities. to build dikes, replace heaters with air conditioners ... But these sites will induce increased pressure on the environment, and if we only have bacteria with us it will not be very user-friendly : Twisted:
1 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 24/02/20, 15:57

GuyGadebois wrote:Remind me how much the polluting companies spend to minimize their responsibility in lobbying, marketing, corruption, blackmail, murders of icons of the ecology, defamations, slanders, brown law firms, lawsuits?

Answers here: https://www.nextinpact.com/brief/le-qua ... -11374.htm
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: JP Morgan economists warn of climate crisis threatening human race

by dede2002 » 24/02/20, 15:59

Paul72 wrote:In fact it is mainly human societies that are vulnerable, the species in itself is not at all in danger in the face of global warming. We know how to adapt to almost all climatic and environmental conditions as long as there is life to feed.

Precisely, our society - civilization - today * (globalization) is so sprawling and proselytizing that there are fewer and fewer humans who can still live outside of its influence. And yet, the majority of humans suffer from it, hoping to access the illusion of comfort and wealth ...

* Jean Ziegler had judiciously baptized this system "cannibalistic order of the world"
2 x
Paul72
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Paul72 » 24/02/20, 17:40

Living outside its influence no, surviving rather well in the event of a major crisis (shortage of oil for example), yes for a good part of the world population.
0 x
I'm allergic to idiots: sometimes I even get a cough.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 24/02/20, 18:00

No wonder the climatosceptics of this forum respond like robots! : Cheesy:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 24/02/20, 19:40

Paul72 wrote:Living outside its influence no, surviving rather well in the event of a major crisis (shortage of oil for example), yes for a good part of the world population.

I understand what you mean: the higher you fall, the more it hurts.
But the oil shortage is not on the agenda ...
Survive pretty well, with all the "kalash" around the world, it's not easy : Twisted:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/02/20, 20:53

... "the higher you fall the more it hurts", no doubt, but it is above all that if you live "not too high", you do not depend so much on complex circuits which can collapse without existing local alternatives. After that, kalash is a fairly random factor of additional risk!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 24/02/20, 20:59

Ahmed wrote:... "the higher you fall the more it hurts", no doubt, but it is above all that if you live "not too high" ....

- Say Gadebois, how do you manage to consume organic with your purchasing power?
- Did you see how I am dressed and the package of my smartphone? These are two elements of the answer.
He fell from above with his pumps at 200 balls, his pants at 150, his shirt at 100, his pants at 20, his socks at 15, his jacket at 300 and his package at 30 per month ... : Cheesy:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)