Ivermectin Reviews? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Opinions about Ivermectin? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

by Rajqawee » 30/06/21, 15:42

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Rajqawee wrote:Why does Guy have Alzheimer's?

Don't remember. : Mrgreen:

Ah, that's often the problem :D
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions about Ivermectin? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

by Obamot » 30/06/21, 19:12

Except that with Adrien, Did, Guy, Janic, Vétus, Reinoso, Remundo, Robob and a few others, we've been communicating about common sense and healthy living for well over ten years ... 'to my knowledge, Izentrop has never posted anything on “how to avoid alzheimer's disease, or anything about prevention: so yes indeed, we are not talking about the same thing ...

On the one hand, colleagues who are deeply into compassion and prevention, and whom you hardly see, and on the other a characterized, egocentric and notorious provocateur (well no it's much worse ...), that you erect in "victim"... Buy yourself a monocle.

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Rajqawee wrote:Why does Guy have Alzheimer's?

Don't remember. : Mrgreen:

What did he say again? Not on the same peacock? Do not understand : Twisted:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 30/06/21, 19:38

Yes finally, personal, question of "hygiene of life", I am not really a model since above all I privilege the pleasure before the reason, even if I am for a reasoned use of all that can cause harm. But I am convinced that I risk less by eating a slice of sausage with relish (happy pig, free and without nitrite salt!) Than someone who does it by making guilt, by meat frenzy or by fearing repercussions on his health. The mind is, I think, the first of the poisons! I am a fan of: "Do whatever you want, but don't do anything with just anyone, anytime, anyhow". : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/06/21, 20:15

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »30/06/21, 19:38
Yes finally, personally, question "hygiene of life", I am not really a model since above all I privilege the pleasure before the reason, even if I am for a reasoned use of all that can cause harm.
you put your finger right on what hurts.
Indeed, most people eat (and the rest) for pleasure, it makes sense. Except that it is precisely because of this that most people, generally in their fifties, (by observation and testimonies) find that the machine gradually begins to mess around and usually only take restrictive measures too late. from where: : Arrowd:
But I am convinced that I risk less by eating with relish a slice of sausage (happy pig, free and without nitrite salt!)
this is partially true, but partially true! it all depends on other factors such as heredity, physical and mental activity, the family situation and its compromises, etc ...
than someone who does it by feeling guilty, by meat frenzy or by fearing repercussions on his health. The mind is, I think, the first of the poisons
this is also true, but it only happens, generally, when people are under an imposed "regime", not chosen or there is no frenzy possible, even if at the beginning there is temptation, which go fast!
My experience, on smokers and in the field, has shown me that those who are really motivated definitely give up smoking from the first day, on the other hand those who participate out of curiosity or in the hope that it would be done by itself, relapsed quickly. .
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 14/07/21, 11:16

We are talking about Ivermectin again following a study by the Institut Pasteur

Ivermectin, a promising treatment against Covid?
https://www.nouvelobs.com/societe/20210 ... covid.html

Attenuation of clinical and immunological outcomes during SARS-CoV-2 infection by ivermectin
https://www.embopress.org/doi/full/10.1 ... .202114122
1 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 20/07/21, 18:43

1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/07/21, 19:48

Duplication of 79 subjects out of 400, good choice! He is not yet dead of his bullshit, his lies and his duplicity, Thibault Fiolet? Pity.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/07/21, 00:37

Ah but it's the “famous”Thibault Fiolet, one of those zététicien swellings (sponsored by the pharmas) who gave us so much fake-news for more than a year and based on the wind, and of course taken again here the mouth in heart by the “Poilant's Club”Funny ...
0 x
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 21/07/21, 14:18

Bill Gates is at war with IVM. Youtube censored DrBeen's videos that speak positively about it, forcing him to move to Odysee.
DrBeen, who is also not directly opposed to Western vaccines, since he encourages vaccination under conditions.

See the start of the video below:
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/07/21, 15:50

It is all the same on you tub this doctor Been.

The last time I put a video on another Dc Been, I took a warning ... We will avoid titillating moderation this time : Lol:
0 x