Ivermectin Reviews? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions about Ivermectin? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

by Janic » 28/04/23, 08:13

if not his nascent throat cancer, where does it come from?
great question! But, as for the rest, he will not know, nor will he want to answer!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions about Ivermectin? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

by izentrop » 28/04/23, 08:40

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:I don't know which study he is referring to...but once again econology was ahead:
Apparently it would be this: https://www.covidhub.ch/ivermectine-red ... que-covid/
Promotional article from a pharmaceutical manufacturer, nothing to do with the results of a scientific study.

Do you trust ads?
if not his nascent throat cancer, where does it come from? : Mrgreen:
You don't have a meaner comment?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/04/23, 08:47

izmentrop
Promotional article from a pharmaceutical manufacturer, nothing to do with the results of a scientific study.
all the so-called scientific studies are done by the manufacturers of pharmaceutical products which they then advertise to sell their business.
Yet he believes in their advertising! What a naive!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/04/23, 08:47

izentrop wrote:Promotional article from a pharmaceutical manufacturer, nothing to do with the results of a scientific study.

Do you trust ads?

Isn't that a clinical study?

The study, conducted on 399 participants, reached its primary efficacy endpoint with a 72% reduction in Covid-19 infections in the group treated with daily oral administration of ivermectin, compared to the placebo group.

Ivermectin administered for 28 days demonstrated acceptable safety and tolerability with no unexpected safety signals

The SAIVE study was conducted to support the mdc-TTG program, the aim of which is to prevent Covid-19 infection for weeks or months, with a single injection of a long-acting formulation of ivermectin , based on MedinCell's BEPO® technology

https://www.medincell.com/fr/2023/01/05 ... -contacts/

If not, wasn't the global vaccination campaign based on (misleading) advertising? : roll: : roll: : roll:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/04/23, 08:48

izentrop wrote:
if not his nascent throat cancer, where does it come from? : Mrgreen:
You don't have a meaner comment?

I could have done worse, I have no sympathy for siegvax trash!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/04/23, 08:51

I could have done worse, I have no sympathy for siegvax trash!
and I would even say more: their passion for vaxx!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/04/23, 10:50

Christophe wrote:Isn't that a clinical study?
Until it's peer reviewed, it's just an announcement. So let's wait before shouting it from the rooftops. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/04/23, 11:17

Press releases from Pfizer and Moderna were peer reviewed? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Neni, but certainly by a Image !
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/04/23, 12:29

28/04/23, 11:17
Press releases from Pfizer and Moderna were peer reviewed?
izmentor means ONLY peers paid by these labs or in conflict of interest with them.
To conquer without danger, we triumph... without glory!
But fame doesn't pay! : roll:
0 x
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 28/04/23, 14:30

Christophe wrote:I put it here this one:

A rant if you will... Probably the 5 doses, which gave him a turbo cancer of the tonsils. : Mrgreen:

Always this same discourse that no longer goes anywhere.
"Far right conspiracy": understand I am me robob, a far right conspiracy, like all those who challenge the choices of these corrupt.
"NO HCQ and IVM do not cure covid": understand no scientific study, nor any university hospital institute has demonstrated results, or those who have done it are far-right conspirators and of course all cheaters and fabricators.
"NON HCQ and IVM cannot replace the vaccine": understanding the vaccine is effective, moreover, we can see it very well in the facts: 1 vax for 8 non vax at the hospital in 2021 with a pop. vax at 90% among people at risk, there has been a huge drop in hospi everywhere. : Mrgreen:
"NO rivotril was not used to euthanize old people in nursing homes": to understand we accompanied them to death (massively) to prevent them from suffering since there was no treatment.Image
"NO the vaccine does not cause cancer of the balls": to understand "that one, I had to place it in order to show that they are not only far right, conspiratorial, but also more stupid".Image

Personally, I would make him eat his Channel suit, but we will wait for justice to take care of it. : Cheesy:

Tired of being insulted by all these rotten people.
1 x