Ivermectin Reviews? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions about Ivermectin? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

by Obamot » 24/03/23, 00:14

GuyGadeboisLeReReRetour wrote:Incidentally, the clown Molimard is neither in jail nor struck off, contrary to what I read a little higher. : Mrgreen:

Since his "solar cell" and removed from "the order of magnitude".

This TduC of Izentrop is seriously delirious, must "to balance" : Oops:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions about Ivermectin? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/03/23, 00:36

(As twisted as Ducon Moretti's 'arm of honor to the presumption of innocence'...)
0 x
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 24/03/23, 13:07

izentrop wrote:
robob wrote:Mollimard should be careful with his immortal time bias
"Professor" robob goes there with his little theory pulled from the hat.
I advise you to follow the webinar and come back afterwards, a little better informed.

Aren't those around you a little skeptical when you come out with your theories on vaccines? : Mrgreen:

"My entourage" was skeptical.
Now people around me watch their TV or read their duck with suspicion and are starting to look at alternative content.

As for the webinar: I doubt they would agree to discuss anything, as usual.
The SFPT is above all an organ for the promotion of $$ patented pills $$, if you see what I'm hard-boiled.

But as you seem to know them well (I imagine you quite a "patented pill seller"), you can also tell them to come and discuss it here by starting by dismantling my "theories", in particular the one where I explain below above that there is no immortal time bias in the IVM study criticized by Mollimard. I am not an expert and am quite capable of admitting my mistakes if there are any. For the moment, no one has come to contradict my modest analysis. Mollimard blocked me on tweeter after giving him the same explanation, source supporting it.

Yet it must be easy to demonstrate the idiot that I am with his "smoky and dangerous theories for democratic stability" in the eyes of all.
3 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/03/23, 16:44

izmentrop
Aren't those around you a little skeptical when you come out with your theories on vaccines?
people around you must be skeptical when you tell lies about vaccines. they must say to themselves that biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

On the other hand, your "proofs" are and still remain non-existent, we are still waiting for them! : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/23, 17:28

Beeed you janic...if you want a good vibe on the forum, everyone must do their part!!! : Evil:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/03/23, 17:59

24/03/23, 18:28
Beeed you janic...if you want a good vibe on the forum, everyone must do their part!!!
it's completely your right, you're the boss! But you'll have work elsewhere!
PS: I'm not looking for a good atmosphere, but the basic truth and there it is not won in advance!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/03/23, 18:09

Christophe wrote:Beeed you janic...if you want a good vibe on the forum, everyone must do their part!!! : Evil:
what is the limit? can you tell us from when we are a puff? And from when we are in impunity?

From when can we no longer tell you openly? Izentrop rotten the forum constantly with his intox, and we should shut up? Guy comes back, insults like rotten fish and we have to let him?

And when we ask for explanations, we are threatened with being fired? Hey, tell us Christophe, where is the limit to avoid going overboard?

What's this "to do something about it"?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/23, 18:25

I biiiiiped guy too!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/23, 18:27

Janic wrote:but the basic truth and there it is not won in advance!

It is true that it is not won....

Don't you rather say: YOUR basic truth (from the gutter) ? : Mrgreen:
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/03/23, 19:26

24/03/23, 19:27
christophe
Wouldn't you rather say: TA basic truth (beeeppp)?
To each his own truth, they say!
Examine rather my interventions on the subjects, limited, where I intervene and indicate to me where I claim to MA truth? I wait! : roll:
0 x